Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The unfortunate victim has requested a mail in ballot for the 2022 elections. He also requested another 31 ballots for family members upstream who are unable to travel.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
BP-B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The skull was most certainly from an ancestor of one of the Native American tribes in the area today, Blue said. It’s now expected to be returned to tribes in Minnesota, according to Hable.

Having just a tiny bit of knowledge of certain things, I wonder what evidence she has to make that conclusion. If it was only a few thousand years after "ice out", how does she know which language group was in the area, passing through on their way to another area, or with that healed over knot in his skull maybe he was a captured slave from another group and not an ancestor at all?

She hasn’t a phuqing clue.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Forget the native Americans on this one. It’s highly likely that this guy was from a culture that predates and independent of the native genealogy.

The marine diet angle is interesting. 6-8K yrs is after the ice age and probable cataclysmic event(s) that caused it if the dating is right. I’m more and more of the impression that the ancient world was much more connected than we can imagine.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Everyone in Minnesota has dementia...no doubt this stupid fugk did too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Don't confuse being a stupid white person with dementia.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Oops

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Whatever Stoolhead.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Falling into the same pit as Kennewick Man, no proof of the skull being native. Yet the alledged scientists give into the nates, and off goes the skull!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by IZH27
Forget the native Americans on this one. It’s highly likely that this guy was from a culture that predates and independent of the native genealogy.

The marine diet angle is interesting. 6-8K yrs is after the ice age and probable cataclysmic event(s) that caused it if the dating is right. I’m more and more of the impression that the ancient world was much more connected than we can imagine.
Soultrean...

And many NA,s east of Mississippi have genetic tags linked to europe that west of the Mississippi don't have.

It's why Khanarella is a bytch at times I think.
Fuuging northwest Europe soultrean dna...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😄😄😄😄

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
At the time, +/- 8k years before the present, was there a connection to the oceans (Ottawa river? Champlain Sea?? ) close enough for there to have been marine food items available to the folks this person belonged to?

Was he a captured member of a group that had marine food available to them?

Was he a member of a group that had established trade with groups closer to marine areas, or who had access to sea run fish and such?

The "marine diet" aspect means not much to me. I had sardines the other day and live nowhere near the sea.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Facial reconstruction has revealed Bud Grant. Scientists are baffled.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The skull was most certainly from an ancestor of one of the Native American tribes in the area today, Blue said. It’s now expected to be returned to tribes in Minnesota, according to Hable.

Having just a tiny bit of knowledge of certain things, I wonder what evidence she has to make that conclusion. If it was only a few thousand years after "ice out", how does she know which language group was in the area, passing through on their way to another area, or with that healed over knot in his skull maybe he was a captured slave from another group and not an ancestor at all?

You are not allowed to question the narrative!

Yep. If testing reveals anything that casts the established narrative in doubt, the skull will be turned over to the Indian activists for "proper burial" (destruction).

Last edited by auk1124; 05/20/22.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Was it still wearin' that Helga-Hat?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Probably be a good place to arrowhead hunt.
Look for the terrian that gives clues.
Early to mid archaic stuff???

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
More importantly what is his gender pronoun?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Likely died of mosquito bites.

Everybody from Minnysoda knows that.

How do they know it's a he?

God Bless America
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
A human skull that's about 8,000 years old was found in the Minnesota River south of Sacred Heart.

The Renville County Sheriff's Office on Wednesday said two kayakers came across the bone in September 2021. The Midwest Medical Examiner's Office determined the bone was human, and the FBI's forensic anthropologist concluded the bone belonged to a young adult man.

The skull has a depressed area, which is consistent with blunt force trauma, the sheriff's office said.

Through Carbon-14 analysis, preliminary information indicates the man would have been alive between 5,500-6,000 BCE, so nearly 8,000 years ago.

Continued here….

https://www.q13fox.com/news/human-s...QDcATxpxyuuFpc9pSP2-ZYPdRfk5gLKDmuJzHXaY

It’s you brother Toby!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It is weird that this archaeological find will be handed over to the local Indians. It is almost impossible that the tribe that this guy belonged to were remotely related to the Indians who live in Minnesota today.

This is the Snettisham torque. This gold necklace weighs 2 pounds and was made in England 2,000 years ago by my ancestors, the Celts.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Through DNA testing I can prove that I am 92 percent Celtic, with ancestors from Ireland, Wales, and England. I demand that the British government turn the Snettisham torque over to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They found two ......one of them is on loan to the mayor in Chicago...... she's wearing it ! ,

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
It is weird that this archaeological find will be handed over to the local Indians. It is almost impossible that the tribe that this guy belonged to were remotely related to the Indians who live in Minnesota today.

This is the Snettisham torque. This gold necklace weighs 2 pounds and was made in England 2,000 years ago by my ancestors, the Celts.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Through DNA testing I can prove that I am 92 percent Celtic, with ancestors from Ireland, Wales, and England. I demand that the British government turn the Snettisham torque over to me.

Lmao.

He could have been one of the lost Indians from the WheretheFuchawie Tribe. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
179 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.