Print Thread
Hop To
#17262081 05/19/22
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well it appears the Buffalo shooter felt Boomers were of some value, seems we are the bulwark of the White race. Since he was 18 does that make him Gen Z? I recommend reading his manifesto. Pass over the equipment BS and read the first and last part of his thoughts. Lot more to him than racism.

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf

The time after the baby boomers have passed isn't the time to START acting,
but the time we should be FINISHING our victory.
It is understood by many that the only real reason that many statistics of our ethnic
replacement haven’t yet matched with our reality is that numbers are currently buoyed by the
baby boomer generation.
As these baby boomers pass on and leave us behind, there will be a rapid and obvious
change in the demographic makeup of our nations, both statistically and socially. This rapid
change in demography will bring about a time of crisis, as the reality of our possible ethnic
replacement becomes obvious to all, even the naysayers. This time cannot be relied on for a
beginning of the rebellion, only utilized as a final stage of energy and escalation to finalize our
capture of power.
If we wait until the majority of the boomers begin to pass (between 2028-2038 depending
on individual nations and life expectancies) then it will be too little, too late. As by this time the
invaders and occupiers of lands, non-Europeans, numbers will swollen to a staggering size, due
to both mass immigration and the differing birthrates between the native European people and
these invaders.
Also, relying on this time period for our victory holds a second major disadvantage, that
being vulnerability to foreign invasion, most likely from the east, specifically China; Turkey;
India or some combination of the three. This time of possible instability will also be at a time
where our potential nation enemies in the East will be reaching their own zeniths of power. We
must not be in a chaotic, life or death civil war at a time when our rival nations are at their peak
of dominance. The risk is too great.
We attack as soon as possible, we attack with force and we achieve stability and play
defense as the boomers pass, not during their passing, not after.
VICTORY CANNOT WAIT, YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU NOW!

Last edited by rickt300; 05/19/22.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gen Z, millennial, they are the same.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crazy people do crazy crap.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I don't think that's right.

Z was born after 1996.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I don't think that's right.

Z was born after 1996.

Correct, I just meant that mentally, emotionally, culturally and intellectually they are practically the same.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
That doesn't seem to be the case either.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

What is the case then? You live in a different world than I do, I'm around them every day.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 05/20/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well it appears the Buffalo shooter felt Boomers were of some value, seems we are the bulwark of the White race. Since he was 18 does that make him Gen Z? I recommend reading his manifesto. Pass over the equipment BS and read the first and last part of his thoughts. Lot more to him than racism.

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf

The time after the baby boomers have passed isn't the time to START acting,
but the time we should be FINISHING our victory.
It is understood by many that the only real reason that many statistics of our ethnic
replacement haven’t yet matched with our reality is that numbers are currently buoyed by the
baby boomer generation.
As these baby boomers pass on and leave us behind, there will be a rapid and obvious
change in the demographic makeup of our nations, both statistically and socially. This rapid
change in demography will bring about a time of crisis, as the reality of our possible ethnic
replacement becomes obvious to all, even the naysayers. This time cannot be relied on for a
beginning of the rebellion, only utilized as a final stage of energy and escalation to finalize our
capture of power.
If we wait until the majority of the boomers begin to pass (between 2028-2038 depending
on individual nations and life expectancies) then it will be too little, too late. As by this time the
invaders and occupiers of lands, non-Europeans, numbers will swollen to a staggering size, due
to both mass immigration and the differing birthrates between the native European people and
these invaders.
Also, relying on this time period for our victory holds a second major disadvantage, that
being vulnerability to foreign invasion, most likely from the east, specifically China; Turkey;
India or some combination of the three. This time of possible instability will also be at a time
where our potential nation enemies in the East will be reaching their own zeniths of power. We
must not be in a chaotic, life or death civil war at a time when our rival nations are at their peak
of dominance. The risk is too great.
We attack as soon as possible, we attack with force and we achieve stability and play
defense as the boomers pass, not during their passing, not after.
VICTORY CANNOT WAIT, YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU NOW!

Rick, did Jag write this ?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Link seems dead....

Go figure.....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

What is the case then? You live in a different world than I do, I'm around them every day.

One example would be all the boomers and x ers that occupy NCO positions.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The guy is just a psycho. I don't care what he wrote about.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Best not to analyze psychopaths rants.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 69 invisible), 3,552 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.