Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have never stepped foot in a Sonic

because its drive thru and car hop

—————-

i know of 1 sit down sonic..........

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

—————-

Well by God there aint one here in Jerkwater, Outwest

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

—————-

Well by God there aint one here in Jerkwater, Outwest

Nope, we ain't even got us a stand up, or drive in, or roller skate one

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 64 ounce blue Powerade slushie is a brain immobilizer. Not recommended while driving

Happy hour from 2-4 1/2 price slushies and coledranks

I dont care how many fruit salad ribbons you got for : I made great coffee for the O-5 and ironed my white pants all nicey and square in the hiney, navy [bleep] you are or were

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 64 ounce blue Powerade slushie is a brain immobilizer. Not recommended while driving

Happy hour from 2-4 1/2 price slushies and coledranks

I dont care how many fruit salad ribbons you got for : I made great coffee for the O-5 and ironed my white pants all nicey and square in the hiney, navy [bleep] you are or were

#hal-a-lew-ya-praise-be

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sonic sucks nowadays.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I’m betting most of these companies are using the same 4-5 “woke” NYC advertising agencies, who are all pushing this ..

Bingo! Give this man a cigar.

Had a professor back in the day who admonished us to “Beware of Madison Avenue”

Truth is in Manhattan, there are no single heterosexual white males. White makes there are either married or some gay dancer/actor/ performer/ make up artist.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The one thing I like about Sonic

When I’m there just to get a frozen drink in the drive thru,

if there happens to be a lardass in a dually, with his tree trunk diabetes diameter wrist hanging outta the window, in front of me wearing his day-glo dumptruck vest, ordering a double bacon chili cheese burger with extra mayo and lard sauce…

.or a karen [bleep] in a 17 passenger “Chivy-Spurban” ordering for her per wee soccer team The Vipers….

The cashier will bust out the side door with my $1.67 frozen drink and let me roll on out to the side

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Several years ago, I had a Sonic cheeseburger and fries.

I'd as soon eat a plate of barbed wire as to eat that dreck again. So I don't care how they advertise it. grin

L.W.
LOL

My dad used to use the word “dreck”.

Thanks for the memory.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was just having this discussion with Renegade about how campfire guys are all uppity about fast food, or golden corral

But they’ll eat at Aunt Edna’s filthy ass sour dish rag Wagon Wheel diner that only managed a 78 on their health score because they are kin to cousin Gerald the food/health dept inspector

And they order shît like liver and baby breath onion over a bed of rice. The type of crap you only feed to a dog that’s just come back from his 4th cancer surgery

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only thing on the sonic menu for me is the large chocolate shake.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was just having this discussion with Renegade about how campfire guys are all uppity about fast food, or golden corral

But they’ll eat at Aunt Edna’s filthy ass sour dish rag Wagon Wheel diner that only managed a 78 on their health score because they are kin to cousin Gerald the food/health dept inspector

And they order shît like liver and baby breath onion over a bed of rice. The type of crap you only feed to a dog that’s just come back from his 4th cancer surgery

Damn you, I just spit Mt Dew all over my computer!

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
50 cent corndog night used to be pretty good. Junior bacon burgers made for a jam-up breakfast if you were headed out to go do some sweat work. Most of the other stuff kind of sucks, but still better than the aforementioned liver and rice goop.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven't been to a Sonic in a few years. Many of them went out of business around here. Maybe because the last time wife and I stopped at one for a milk shake, we were told they were out of chocolate. We switched to strawberry. Nope, out of that. Backed out and have not returned.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Used to eat their jalapeño cheeseburger in the early 80’s. I had a mixed Black and Tan hound that thought the bed of my truck was her favorite place in the world. One time on the way home from the country half of one of those burgers got tossed to the dog. She ate every bite as usual. Twenty minutes down the road and the chit storm started. When chit hits the fan at 75 mph it doesn’t miss a blade.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

You sure got a way with words . I can’t stop laughing at that . I had a picture of the choke and puke diner and the cancer stricken dog in my mind as I was reading it !!!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Only thing on the sonic menu for me is the large chocolate shake.
Same here, I’ll usually add an order of onion rings just to grease up the gullet for good measure.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I’m betting most of these companies are using the same 4-5 “woke” NYC advertising agencies, who are all pushing this ..

Exactly ... Madison Avenue.

We love their occassional fiffy-cent corndog deals. We absolutely abuse those Thursday specials.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We get the Sonic chili dogs delivered by a carhop on roller skates.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
97 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 7887mm08, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,638 guests, and 756 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,766
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.