Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're should not be calling anyone a dumbass.
Correcting grammar on a message board is something only old, gay men should be doing.

You wouldn’t do that in a bar or at a real campfire.

Bam !!! Lmao!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're should not be calling anyone a dumbass.
Correcting grammar on a message board is something only old, gay men should be doing.

How often you shower/cleanup, mowing yer pubes, or bleaching yer sphincter never discussed anywhere I've ever been, 'cept here.

GOA
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jdollar
The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.
Published last November, so using nearly year-old data.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Any real Dr knows the supposed retired quack is a quack.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh boy....

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

All you have is mouth. I have the diploma. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Six months 'til the next major election.

The mosquitoes always get thick.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They show us "data" all the time that backs their claims. We know their conclusions are bullshit, so it's not unreasonable to conclude that their "data" is also.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider
They show us "data" all the time that backs their claims. We know their conclusions are bullshit, so it's not unreasonable to conclude that their "data" is also.
Schidt in equals Schidt out

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
I had covld-19 November 2, 2020. Christmas 2021 i spent about 5 hours in the cab of my truck with a man that was sick as a dog with covid-19 hauling hay and i have never gotten it again.

I'm not vaxed and will never take that crap
Same. Had it, been fully exposed to it nunerous times since then. Did it the old fashion way, you know, the one that works. Natural immunity. Get sick, get over it and have antibodies. The poison shot is doing far far more harm than good

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by JGRaider
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

You can’t fix stupid.

Why don't you respond to the actual data he cites instead of calling names?

If you didn’t vote for Trump, GFY. Fake ass tar queen.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Longbob

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire? Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?

Good one!! 😃

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire? Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?

There would be plenty of opportunities for the correction of verbal mistakes.

I seen what yer sayin'.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by 5sdad

There would be plenty of opportunities for the correction of verbal mistakes.

I seen what yer sayin'.

Attached Images
morans.jpg (30.91 KB, 283 downloads)
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Therapist hugs and pats the grammar nazi on the back and says:There, Their, They’re. Booster time gents.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

You can’t fix stupid.

When you gonna start a “Cocksocket’s a Dumb Fugk too” thread?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yore so harsh.

Old trapper, are you a friend of old ornery?

Because I heard the two go together like peas and carrots.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
Can't think of a single decision I've ever made based on forum advice.

I can, minor ones like how to cook something or a good product for a particular application.

And there was that one time I took the advice given here and went and FM.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

You turned into a regular Gayghost, didn’t you? Commie pos.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

708 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,151
Posts18,465,027
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.