Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

You turned into a regular Gayghost, didn’t you? Commie pos.

If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? Everyone would be interested in what it says.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

He always was one.

Trump and COVID smoked gobs of them out.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? Everyone would be interested in what it says.

There is no factual data concerning COVID.

If you believe there is you’re a fugking idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
...If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

Do you believe the data that has been put forth by the CDC and WHO?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

A few questions for you if you don't mind.

What is the vaccination adverse side effect rate of the unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated?

Of those unvaccinated who died, what percentage had previously had and recovered from Covid?

With the most recent variant, how are the unvaccinated who have previously had covid faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

With the most recent variant, how are those who have had covid and have been vaccinated faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

Lastly, ask yourself why we have been at this for 2 1/2 years and the last 3 questions can't very easily be answered.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Crickets

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

A few questions for you if you don't mind.

What is the vaccination adverse side effect rate of the unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated?

Of those unvaccinated who died, what percentage had previously had and recovered from Covid?

With the most recent variant, how are the unvaccinated who have previously had covid faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

With the most recent variant, how are those who have had covid and have been vaccinated faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

Lastly, ask yourself why we have been at this for 2 1/2 years and the last 3 questions can't very easily be answered.

Here’s another fun question you’ll never get an answer to:

Do all these COVID tests, test for COVID-19, or any strain of COVID?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Here’s another fun question you’ll never get an answer to:

Do all these COVID tests, test for COVID-19, or any strain of COVID?

People who presume to know much about COVID are generally full of schidt. Instead of our science getting better, it is getting much more watered down. That's if you can even extract any science from the propaganda that its buried in.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A disease so deadly you need a test to know if you have it.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dumber kids plus the math and science not “adding up” equals a politician’s wet dream.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
A disease so deadly you need a test to know if you have it.
And rational statements like this makes their head explode because their emotions are triggered. WTF lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sadly, the data regarding efficacy and breakthrough infections/mortality is so corrupt there is no way to decipher or depend on the "reports". So any argument is largely based on which set of data you believe.

The CDC already admitted to withholding data and bowing to political pressure to put a happy face on the mRNA shot. In addition, there was NO effort to separate hospitalization data from those admitted WITH Covid and those admitted BECAUSE of Covid - same goes for the mortality rate. So from the very beginning of the pandemic there was no serious concern for real data.

Conversely, the data on adverse reactions was not properly vetted and folks interpolated or outright fabricated the numbers to suite their opinions/fears.

So both sides are full of crap in my opinion. (Always fun to be the conservative Libertarian in the room)

And FWIW - I have had several pleasant exchanges with both JDollar and JGRaider so I don't see the controversary.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 05/21/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Just my 2 cents. I got vaccinated because it was that or lose my job 18 months out from being able to retire. In Feb of this year, I had a brain stem stroke. I’m basically healthy, active, 54 years old with no stroke history, cardiac issues or other risk factors. None in my family either.

What caused the clot that caused the stroke? Dr’s have no idea. And none will even entertain the question about the vaccine. Just back from vestibular rehab, can’t drive yet, and have been burning sick time for 3 months. More and more info comes out about strokes and other vestibular issues now suspected to be caused by the vaccines in general, not just JJ. Interesting class action suit brought by a bunch of airline pilots who are losing their jobs after developing cardiac, stroke, and vestibular issues due to vaccine mandates.

Does anyone remember when we had freedom of choice?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well that sucks. Hope there was no lasting damage.

My personal view it will take years to determine the safety and efficacy of the mRNA shot. For that reason alone I decided against it. I feel for those who were coerced into making the decision.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 05/21/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
No one in our extended family has got or is getting the booster shots for the China flu. You can believe one thing, don't believe anything the government tells you.

Life is good live it while you can.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Rawhide67
Just my 2 cents. I got vaccinated because it was that or lose my job 18 months out from being able to retire. In Feb of this year, I had a brain stem stroke. I’m basically healthy, active, 54 years old with no stroke history, cardiac issues or other risk factors. None in my family either.

What caused the clot that caused the stroke? Dr’s have no idea. And none will even entertain the question about the vaccine. Just back from vestibular rehab, can’t drive yet, and have been burning sick time for 3 months. More and more info comes out about strokes and other vestibular issues now suspected to be caused by the vaccines in general, not just JJ. Interesting class action suit brought by a bunch of airline pilots who are losing their jobs after developing cardiac, stroke, and vestibular issues due to vaccine mandates.

Does anyone remember when we had freedom of choice?

I'm very sorry to read this, Rawhide. My best wishes to you!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
There is no factual data concerning COVID.

If you believe there is you’re a fugking idiot.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

Originally Posted by jdollar
jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

Originally Posted by jdollar
The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

JG,

Problem is, those that did the dirty deed are in denial. Everyone has a choice to make and leave it at that. These pro vaxers I guess have a need to display their badge of honor and talk down to those who didn't. My doctor was all anti vax and chit, prescribing ivermectin and those other unmentionable drugs, does a 180 and now is a pro vaxer. Yet he and his staff continue to use the demonized drugs and thinks I don't know about it as well as many others. Now his business is plummeting and those that are prescribing other said meds are doing well.

Oh and if someone doesn't like my grammar, GFY!

MAGA! This is the way!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
IndyCA35 wrote...

"... If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? ..."

Show me data stating the sun rises in the east and I'll show you data that the sun rises in the west.

"... Everyone would be interested in what it says. ..."

Nobody gives two hoots in hell about "data" anymore. It's too convoluted and biased.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 3,026 guests, and 1,410 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,680
Posts18,399,622
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.