Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
Due to our recent purchase of the New Ultralight Arms (NULA) assets there will be a super lightweight high quality 300 HAM'R built on a mini action this fall available from Wilson Combat.

NULA

www.wilsoncombat.com

Is this enough proof for the non-believers? The information came from THE TEXAS HUNTING FORUM.

your trying to hard to be relevant bud, its already been established that the deal is in the works, im sure its in lawyers hands at the moment, but the early april purchase date was bogus, it wasn't offered until late April and agreed upon in may. the may 27 purchase notification press release date is bogus, it was never discussed with melvin and still hasn't been as of Thursday, no money has changed hands. its funny how people spew bs to be relevant. ive heard it from one of the horses mouths and he is laughing at this thread and the nonsense people outside the loop are saying.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ilikeguns
Due to our recent purchase of the New Ultralight Arms (NULA) assets there will be a super lightweight high quality 300 HAM'R built on a mini action this fall available from Wilson Combat.

NULA

www.wilsoncombat.com

Is this enough proof for the non-believers? The information came from THE TEXAS HUNTING FORUM.

your trying to hard to be relevant bud, its already been established that the deal is in the works, im sure its in lawyers hands at the moment, but the early april purchase date was bogus, it wasn't offered until late April and agreed upon in may. the may 27 purchase notification press release date is bogus, it was never discussed with melvin and still hasn't been as of Thursday, no money has changed hands. its funny how people spew bs to be relevant. ive heard it from one of the horses mouths and he is laughing at this thread and the nonsense people outside the loop are saying.

ilikeguns, would you care to call or email Mr. Wilson? I can give you his number and his email.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
what for? will he be able to verify your relevance in the conversation? the facts are out there now. bill Wilson bought nula we know that. i don't need "the texas hunting forum" you speak of to get my info or a link to wilsons website with no info about nula in it. i personally know Melvin, i know what's happening, and the statement is now up on nulas website. not may 27 as you predicted, not Monday as you predicted. don't spread misinformation your as bad as cnn

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by ilikeguns

NULA

www.wilsoncombat.com

ilikeguns, I'm not sure where you "think" you are getting accurate information, but you are not!!!

My wife and I spent a VERY enjoyable day and evening meal with Melvin and Patty on Apr 20 and pretty much agreed on a deal, then the following Mon we came to an agreement over the PH.

A asset purchase agreement was signed and money has changed hands. Melvin has sent us sample parts, prints, various IP and has been great to work with helping us rapidly move forward on this project. The website has been turned over to us and has substantial edits including a nice quote on the home pg from Melvin and WC is now listed as the contact.

WC employees will be in WV receiving training from Melvin and his team within the next couple of weeks. We are trying to fast track this project so we have fill a substantial number of orders Melvin turned over to us and get the product into the marketplace. Melvin and team are completing all the guns they had in process at the time of the purchase. Also Melvin's team will continue to service the Colt and Forbes rifles.

Bill Wilson, President/CEO Wilson Combat

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
ilikeguns, BTY DALLDER is a good friend and part of our local shooting group here in NE TX

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Congratulations on the purchase and best of luck moving forward.

Will you be offering a full stainless version once the transition is completed?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Not initially, we're going to focus on the M20S and M20 built to Melvin's spec in the calibers listed on the website first, then add the M24, etc.. However a SS version is something I'd really like to eventually do since the team in our machine shops love cutting stainless.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BWilson
Not initially, we're going to focus on the M20S and M20 built to Melvin's spec in the calibers listed on the website first, then add the M24, etc.. However a SS version is something I'd really like to eventually do since the team in our machine shops love cutting stainless.

What version will you offer in 300 Ham'r? You mentioned a mini action?

I am excited to get one of those

Edit: Saw the 20 Short

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Congrats Bill from a fellow NW Arky! Looking forward to the next level ss ultralights!

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Darryle

What version will you offer in 300 Ham'r? You mentioned a mini action?

I am excited to get one of those

Edit: Saw the 20 Short

Same 20S Melvin has been building will be available in .223 Wylde, 300 HAM'R and .350 Legend. If the 6mm ARC truly takes off and there is ever ammo available we'll probably add it too

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Wilson,

It is always GREAT news,when someone who actually fhuqking shoots and understands same,gets to hold the reigns. Colt likes to Hilariously prove same,if only on accident and to their great chagrin. Hint.

The 6 ARC abounds,with ammo literally falling offa shelves and I've yet to see a box of HAM'R or Legend ammo upon same. If you can divulge,what do you factor '20 Short COAL confines to be? It'll be best in ARC and BR,by miles. Hint.

My fingers are crossed for the advent of same,wearing a S/S receiver,as they will simply fly off the fhuqking shelf. Here's hoping the transition is fluid and fast,if only for my selfish reasons to obtain multiples same...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Wilson,

It is always GREAT news,when someone who actually fhuqking shoots and understands same,gets to hold the reigns. Colt likes to Hilariously prove same,if only on accident and to their great chagrin. Hint.

The 6 ARC abounds,with ammo literally falling offa shelves and I've yet to see a box of HAM'R or Legend ammo upon same. If you can divulge,what do you factor '20 Short COAL confines to be? It'll be best in ARC and BR,by miles. Hint.

My fingers are crossed for the advent of same,wearing a S/S receiver,as they will simply fly off the fhuqking shelf. Here's hoping the transition is fluid and fast,if only for my selfish reasons to obtain multiples same...............
Dont scare him off man.
Lol

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
If you are wondering about the rumors you may have heard. Here is the story. Yes Melvin has sold New Ultra Light Arms to Bill Wilson at Wilson Combat. If you are worried about not being able to get your rifles serviced don’t worry I am going to be taking over that part out of the same building that we were in. Under a different name of course.

https://newultralightarms.com

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
My head is spinning………lol

I hope Elon doesn’t decide to invest in WC as it sounds like Mr Bill has a handle on things.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Former 20 Short COAL was 2.500",which will work for some folks in 223,even in Wylde. Given the advent in projectiles,I want a shorter case,which allows greater projectile length and that negates same from the race. Hint.

Going Grendel or BR,simply kicks windows of opportunity open and that COAL will happily feed them all. BR here,with .224" Beer Can and .243" Sugar 110 SMK,if only for conversation,at said COAL. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Keeping ogives at neck/shoulder juncture,paints a rather purty picture(assuming throat geometry is sound) and a 7BR would be Skookum. Hint.

Just sayin'.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Bill,
please keep the rimfire in the line up at some point .....thanks

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Bill,
Thank you for the reply. SS would motivate quite a few up here and elsewhere I’d imagine. Best of luck with the new endeavor.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gene270
Bill,
please keep the rimfire in the line up at some point .....thanks

Unfortunately,the Rimfires are epic pieces of fhuqking schit,as feed/function goes and all of it is mag/catch related. Hint.

Do the right schit right and let The Fluff be forgotten. Hint............

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
i guess I was one of the lucky ones mine shoots and function with ease

Last edited by gene270; 05/21/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill,

I emailed Tressa about my willingness to donate some time in testing a prototype 6mm ARC bolt gun.

She’s an enabler that way.

Although I get the feeling testers for your rifles are either in-house, or lined up pretty deep.

In any case, count me in for a 6mm ARC bolt gun when you start down that road.

The 6mm ARC I built with WC parts into a hunting AR for my wife is a better shooter than either of us.

I can see a 300 HAMR bolt gun if done with a 16-1/4” threaded barrel with a shoulder to land a suppressor.

That would be pretty handy.

I came to WC late in life, but am addicted now.

David

Same 20S Melvin has been building will be available in .223 Wylde, 300 HAM'R and .350 Legend. If the 6mm ARC truly takes off and there is ever ammo available we'll probably add it too

Last edited by David_Walter; 05/21/22.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 222ND, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,175
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.