Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Originally Posted by DBT
Our government and military are 'well penetrated by Muslims?' Where is the evidence?

Sorry lazyboy, I won't do your research for you.

Just who do you think she is ? A Catholic ?

As it happen that it is you who made the claim, the onus is on you to support your claim. That's how it works, Lazyboy.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
....well penetrated by Muslims.....

UpTheButtHole, what do you know about Muslim penetration?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Guess you boys have no idea who the Muslim FOUR striper is and what she is in charge of.

Keep living in OZ (what an apt description).

Your country is ripe for the picking anytime Indonesia or China wants it .

You are toast and have no way to stop it.

Gump is alive and well down under.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Worry about the state of your own nation, Sunshine.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Guess you boys have no idea who the Muslim FOUR striper is and what she is in charge of.

Keep living in OZ (what an apt description).

Your country is ripe for the picking anytime Indonesia or China wants it .

You are toast and have no way to stop it.

Gump is alive and well down under.

OutTheButtHole, you get chased off the other sub-forums because you are full of shit. Welcome to the Australia sub-forum and now go fuck yourself.

Well?
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
In the US, Republicans are deficit spenders just like their Democrat counterparts. In Canada, many conservative governments are just as bad as the liberals in this regard. I suspect it to be much the same in Australia. Greed and the ability to eff things up seem to be universal. GD

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by greydog
In the US, Republicans are deficit spenders just like their Democrat counterparts. In Canada, many conservative governments are just as bad as the liberals in this regard. I suspect it to be much the same in Australia. Greed and the ability to eff things up seem to be universal. GD

Unlike the US of Amnesia OZ politics is comparatively nuanced. Capisco?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by purri
Originally Posted by greydog

Unlike the US of Amnesia OZ politics is comparatively nuanced. Capisco?

Aussies love their facism. longing for Hitler to return

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You don't have a clue It shows each and every time you air your opinions on Australia and Australians.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
You don't have a clue It shows each and every time you air your opinions on Australia and Australians.

Weak grown old Aussie queens afraid of a common cold virus

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Can you even find Australia on a map? Are you still hiding under your bed from the cold virus? Lmao

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

Can you even find Australia on a map? Are you still hiding under your bed from the cold virus? Lmao

Australia is the same size as the US you ignorant fuck. You gotta pull your head out of your ass to find it though.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Grow up, Ribka. You talk like a school boy, imagining yourself to be smart, tough and heroic.....in the illusion of your own mind.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT

Australia is the same size as the US you ignorant fuck. You gotta pull your head out of your ass to find it though.

lmao ! same size hahaha .... the US land mass is 27% larger than AUS (178,000 sq mi) and your entire population is less than that of Texas .... who da ignant mofo ? da Austistic one, lol !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT

lmao ! same size hahaha .... the US land mass is 27% larger than AUS (178,000 sq mi) and your entire population is less than that of Texas .... who da ignant mofo ? da Austistic one, lol !

You need to let Ribka know, he can't find it, but still pretends to know all about it.

Who said anything about population? Except ours is doing better than yours:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I remember when Australians willingly turned in over 30 per cent of their firearms to the government to be destroyed

Now they are afraid of a cold virus

Originally Posted by szihn
Easy answer:

Communist always force communism and Globaslism on their sheep-like people.

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

Last edited by ribka; 12/19/22.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember when Australians willingly turned in over 30 per cent of their firearms to the government to be destroyed

Easy answer:

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

Very few willingly handed over their semi autos (most of the rest remain legal, lever action, pump, etc).

The street protests were massive.

What would you do in that situation, Ribka? Storm the White House with your AR and bring down the government?

Of course not, you'd sit at your computer and whine just like you do now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I remember when Aussies turned in their guns and hid under their beds two years because of a simple cold virus

How pathetic. I bet women have bigger balls in Australia than men

Originally Posted by DBT

Easy answer:

Very few willingly handed over their semi autos (most of the rest remain legal, lever action, pump, etc).

The street protests were massive.

What would you do in that situation, Ribka? Storm the White House with your AR and bring down the government?

Of course not, you'd sit at your computer and whine just like you do now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
....well penetrated by Muslims.....

UpTheButtHole, what do you know about Muslim penetration?

check under your bed for a Covid virus. I hear they are deadly in AUssieland lmao

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
105 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,385 guests, and 663 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,868
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.