Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The damage they cause outside of their shareholders and corporate image is immeasurable to other legitimate companies.

There really needs to be some sort of oversight on charitable organizations and the percentage that should be required to paid to the causes they support. Paying CEO’s and staff outrageous salaries, bonuses and perks just so they don’t have to “waste” it by giving it to veterans or cancer research or others in need is criminal level abuse of the intent behind charities!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
As I stated in a previous thread, a company should google search "SEC + <name of potential CFO>" before they hire a CFO. Iverson was a known bad actor long before he got to BRCC.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't know anything about BRCC as a company other than the public backlash they faced for anti-2A positions, but class action securities fraud cases are pretty much always bullcrap. I spent the first 15 years of my career as a lawyer working on securities offerings (IPOs and secondaries, never a SPAC though) and the way it usually worked is that everyone is happy as the stock goes up and when they stock goes down, for whatever reason, the class action (((vultures))) come out to try to pick the remaining bits of meat off the carcass.

It's not to say the claims are invalid, they just usually are filed in bad faith since the shareholders were more than happy to profit off of the alleged frauds right up to the point that the fraud hit their bottom line.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hi Remsen.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The damage they cause outside of their shareholders and corporate image is immeasurable to other legitimate companies.

There really needs to be some sort of oversight on charitable organizations and the percentage that should be required to paid to the causes they support. Paying CEO’s and staff outrageous salaries, bonuses and perks just so they don’t have to “waste” it by giving it to veterans or cancer research or others in need is criminal level abuse of the intent behind charities!
Check out the Red Cross before you give. Not the place I would donate.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hi Remsen.

Hi Mr. Jim!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats the big deal?

He is a veteran.....and voted for Biden and Obama.

Patriot.

Allegedly

[img]https://ibb.co/G71VPFJ[/img]

1. My comment was made in jest
2. A lot of well intending suckers voted for Obama in 2008
3. Yes their coffee is way over priced
4. Just don't buy their stuff if it bothers you so much.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Check out the Red Cross before you give. Not the place I would donate.

I significantly reduced the amount of volunteer work and donations back when Elizabeth Dole became the head of the Red Cross. I used to teach first aid and CPR regularly but became disgusted by their abuse.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps someone can educate me and show why they think BRCC is anti-2nd amendment? Sure, I see they came out as not wanting the business of the far right fringe after the capital riot. That doesn't surprise me and that doesn't bother me. After all, if that had been ANTIFA that had done it we would have all been rightfully calling for them to be tossed in jail. We conservatives are supposed to be the adults in the room. Hardly a "woke" position.

I look up his political campaign donations @ https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=evan+hafer and except for that one donation (and I assume it's the same guy) donating $500 to Obama 14 years ago it seems to align where many of us are. I suppose someone who wanted to look it up in corporate filings could find out how much money they actually donated to charity.

But on the stock issue from the OP, we're going to take the filing of a civil suit as some form of a guilty verdict? If it's true the SEC will be all over it. My wife was a former stock fraud investigator and if you think this gets ignored you're wrong. A filed civil suit matters squat when it comes to reality. Look at the slimy lawyers trying to sue gun mfgrs over the Buffalo murders. I choose to wait and see if it even makes it to court let alone a guilty verdict. Could it be? Sure, people try and pull stuff all the time but I see nothing in the OP to upset me just a lawyer doing lawyer things.

So, any actual evidence they're anti-2nd? I could of missed it but I haven't seen anything that makes me think so. Wife and I both also like BRC coffee. Had a nice big pot of Silencer Smooth this am.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think they said they weren't sponsoring Kyle Rittenhouse and didn't condone what he did.

I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing. I would discourage my own son from placing himself in a terrible situation too.

Maybe there's more I don't know about. I do not care for the cringy videos that Matt best puts out.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/21/22.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Pugs
Perhaps someone can educate me and show why they think BRCC is anti-2nd amendment? Sure, I see they came out as not wanting the business of the far right fringe after the capital riot. That doesn't surprise me and that doesn't bother me. After all, if that had been ANTIFA that had done it we would have all been rightfully calling for them to be tossed in jail. We conservatives are supposed to be the adults in the room. Hardly a "woke" position.

I look up his political campaign donations @ https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=evan+hafer and except for that one donation (and I assume it's the same guy) donating $500 to Obama 14 years ago it seems to align where many of us are. I suppose someone who wanted to look it up in corporate filings could find out how much money they actually donated to charity.

But on the stock issue from the OP, we're going to take the filing of a civil suit as some form of a guilty verdict? If it's true the SEC will be all over it. My wife was a former stock fraud investigator and if you think this gets ignored you're wrong. A filed civil suit matters squat when it comes to reality. Look at the slimy lawyers trying to sue gun mfgrs over the Buffalo murders. I choose to wait and see if it even makes it to court let alone a guilty verdict. Could it be? Sure, people try and pull stuff all the time but I see nothing in the OP to upset me just a lawyer doing lawyer things.

So, any actual evidence they're anti-2nd? I could of missed it but I haven't seen anything that makes me think so. Wife and I both also like BRC coffee. Had a nice big pot of Silencer Smooth this am.

Yeah...well Obama liked shotguns too apparently. He is therefore pro 2nd.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who wrote that piece? Reads like a someone is stretching.

Yes there is a lot of qualifying in that message.

... it appears ...in our opinion ...It is our belief that ... what we believe to be ...what I would consider .... It is our conclusion that ... Furthermore, we believe ...which we believe...Are we really to believe ... Is it just a coincidence ... Not likely. We suspect ...It is our belief ...We would not be surprised if ....We believe ... is likely ... we contend ... make us believe ...as if appearing to .... I would deem this ... it appears ... I'm not sure ...It is hard to believe ... I find it hard to believe ...he dubs you ... he believes you to be. Odds are ... probably lost ...Personally, I'd be ... if I were you...This appears to be ...I believe it's best ... I believe ... likely caused.

That is an awful lot of opinion.

Can you think of legal reason why someone would offer a lot pf opinion rather than make an outright accusation?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
any white dude who voted for obama is a traitor to their own kind & worthless human garbage

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who wrote that piece? Reads like a someone is stretching.

Yes there is a lot of qualifying in that message.

... it appears ...in our opinion ...It is our belief that ... what we believe to be ...what I would consider .... It is our conclusion that ... Furthermore, we believe ...which we believe...Are we really to believe ... Is it just a coincidence ... Not likely. We suspect ...It is our belief ...We would not be surprised if ....We believe ... is likely ... we contend ... make us believe ...as if appearing to .... I would deem this ... it appears ... I'm not sure ...It is hard to believe ... I find it hard to believe ...he dubs you ... he believes you to be. Odds are ... probably lost ...Personally, I'd be ... if I were you...This appears to be ...I believe it's best ... I believe ... likely caused.

That is an awful lot of opinion.

Can you think of legal reason why someone would offer a lot pf opinion rather than make an outright accusation?

Sure he's trying to avoid a defamation charge.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

What $hit did they talk?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

What $hit did they talk?
https://heavy.com/news/joe-rogan/black-rifle-coffee-cancel-culture-evan-hafer/

Basically said that Rittenhouse supporters were racist “Proud Boy types”

Last edited by LoadClear; 05/21/22.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business. If you believe anything printed in the NY times...

But then again I'm not a proud boy, I am a man.

Ps just drink folgers or maxwell house. It all tastes like schiet.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/21/22.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Dude a young white man was protecting his uncle's business from real domestic terroists and child molesters in America trying to burn down cities and kill Americans. And he is labeled a s a "proud boy " now. The guys in BRCC got paid well to go overseas and shoot brown skinned muslims, who posed no threat to Americans, in fake war for our supposed security. Rittenhouse was paid nothing and arguably shot more dangerous enemies to America than the rich vets monetizing their military service at BRCC. Pretty friggin simple. As a vet I cant stomach their fake patriot shirt to sell mediocre coffee.

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business. If you believe anything printed in the NY times...

Last edited by ribka; 05/21/22.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

227 members (257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,485
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.