Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by viking
My question would be why now? What’s in it for them? Trying to save their credibility 😂 to late.

Has nothing to do with credibility. They quit caring about that when Obama was in office.

Why now?... Simple.

To put someone in his place that will be 10 times more dangerous to our country, and further their Marxist plans.

And someone who can run (and win) in 2024.
Funny schit right there.

“Win”, still think there are winners and losers in a rigged election system, ey.

Steve, do you think you're the only one that realizes elections have been rigged? Geebus, man.

Of course not, but apparently logger and several others here are still of the camp that it wasn’t.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wake me for the hangings.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, we'll see...

Retired cat herder.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
My question would be why now? What’s in it for them? Trying to save their credibility 😂 to late.

Has nothing to do with credibility. They quit caring about that when Obama was in office.

Why now?... Simple.

To put someone in his place that will be 10 times more dangerous to our country, and further their Marxist plans.
Bingo...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Why now?... Simple.

Bingo...
Naw, they don’t need to replace Biden to accomplish this.

Biden has no say in his Administration’s agenda, none. Replacing him will accomplish nothing as far as furthering their cause and agenda is concerned, Biden is the Perfect President for them, completely out of the loop and totally clueless.

This nonsense that they need to replace Biden with someone that can win in 2024 is also nonsense, they have total control of the Ballot Bix, if they want Biden, it will be Biden.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Me too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Now, we have a serious food shortage.

IN AMERICA!

A FOOD SHORTAGE IN AMERICA!

Sure, it's baby formula. A (HETERO) niche thing.
But a necessary food. Not pineapple or turnips, but necessary life sustaining.

Hmmm. Which group does this shortage affect? surely not Greenwich Village or Martha's Vineyard...

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by high_country_
Or is it just that the algos have been stripped back so now we see what people and not bots have been saying...
After all half of diaper Jo's followers were fake..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

IN AMERICA!

Hmmm. Which group does this shortage affect? surely not Greenwich Village or Martha's Vineyard...

Well.....
At least half the LGBTXYOPDQ parents can't breast feed!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Me too.

You White Hats.

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

IN AMERICA!

Nothing last Forever..!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"To your request of my opinion of the manner in which a newspaper should be conducted, so as to be most useful, I should answer, ‘by restraining it to true facts & sound principles only.’ Yet I fear such a paper would find few subscribers. It is a melancholy truth, that a suppression of the press could not more compleatly deprive the nation of its benefits, than is done by its abandoned prostitution to falsehood. Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knolege with the lies of the day. I really look with commiseration over the great body of my fellow citizens, who, reading newspapers, live & die in the belief, that they have known something of what has been passing in the world in their time; whereas the accounts they have read in newspapers are just as true a history of any other period of the world as of the present, except that the real names of the day are affixed to their fables. General facts may indeed be collected from them, such as that Europe is now at war, that Bonaparte has been a successful warrior, that he has subjected a great portion of Europe to his will, &c., &c.; but no details can be relied on. I will add, that the man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. He who reads nothing will still learn the great facts, and the details are all false.”
—Letter to John Norvell, 14 June 1807
[Works 10:417--18]”
― Thomas Jefferson

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Each state controls their election procedures. If you want to see change, we need to organize state by state. Get your neighbors, relatives, and their neighbors and relatives to get on board. Want change...change starts right in your own town, district, and state. Protest in your town and invite media to come film. Organize protest at the state capital...and invite media to film...state by state. We need to beat them at their own game; make it impossible for them to cheat...heart of ice, blood of steel.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Joe could suddenly get pushed out now then the media may not have to deal with the "stolen election" issue is my guess.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

614 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,399
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.