Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Hard to disagree with any of that, Dan, except you forgot Ford and Jimmah Carter. But then they're pretty easy to forget.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Thye final act of patriotism of an old geezer veteran who has just heard the "You're terminal" diagnosis needs to be taking at least one politician with him. Party affiliation probably doesn't matter much! He either gets to go out while standing on a pile of empty brass, or he gets free room, board, and medical care on the government's dime for the rest of his life instead of bankrupting his family. Win/Win!

I'm waiting for the movie.

Veteran sharpshooter finds out he has stage 4 cancer, contemplates his life, remembers the treatment he received when returning from Nam, looks around at the lying news agencies, watches the punks disrespecting their neighbors, sees the politicians enriching themselves while lying through their teeth to the American people.

Decides to uphold his oath to defend America against all enemies, this time domestic.

Yeah, I'd watch that movie.

So would i. I'd vote for Clint Eastwood to star in it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Risking my sanity and limited presence I must disagree with Flave on one point. Johnson was all about Johnson, money, and growing the power of the Democrat party. Smart, yes. Corrupt, more. He made millions off Viet Nam and I still think he had a hand in ending his former boss.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Hard to disagree with any of that, Dan, except you forgot Ford and Jimmah Carter. But then they're pretty easy to forget.

Yes indeed.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow...You could be a cheerleader for the next depression. Well written, and true though

Romans 5:1
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
I believe Clinton was the first President to put himself before our country.

Some of his predecessors were certainly stupid. Some of them were ignorant. Some of them were poor leaders. Some of them were evil. But I think their intentions were to maintain or increase the greatness that is the United States of America. I believe Clinton and his people were more than happy to burn this country to the ground if it gained them power, influence, or money.

It's been downhill since with the exception being Trump. I think Trump did so much to expose what our federal government has become that he will go down in history as infallible. But only if patriots prevail. If not, he'll go in the books as another Stalin. Or worse...

Deflave, I read this twice…slowly and I sounded out the big words and I still can’t find anything to disagree with you about. I think you and Dan have hit the bullseye with your assessments. 👍

PS….Great insights as usual DD. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Great post Dan! It's all coming to a head fast!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hard to pick the worse in my life time (1966 model) but I’d say Biden (how fast he is damaging in so little time), Johnson then Zero, Carter and Clinton

Best is DJT. None of them had the media and both sides establishment fighting and undermining them before he was even in the WH like anything close to that yet he was able to accomplish quite a bit regardless. Ryan and the rest of the Rhinos in that two year window were the absolute biggest enemies that I can recall. Truly traitors to all Americans

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
I believe Clinton was the first President to put himself before our country.

Some of his predecessors were certainly stupid. Some of them were ignorant. Some of them were poor leaders. Some of them were evil. But I think their intentions were to maintain or increase the greatness that is the United States of America. I believe Clinton and his people were more than happy to burn this country to the ground if it gained them power, influence, or money.

It's been downhill since with the exception being Trump. I think Trump did so much to expose what our federal government has become that he will go down in history as infallible. But only if patriots prevail. If not, he'll go in the books as another Stalin. Or worse...

The bastards have done nothing but try and pull the curtain back over themselves.

But hey...Trump didn't get the wall finished so I voted for Biden or didn't vote.

No more mean tweets and pissing hookers.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DD,

That is the best post I’ve read here in a very long time.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great Post DD !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Can’t argue with your post. I think one of the greatest things Trump did was let the light in and expose some of the cockroaches. Many hiding in the Republican Party. I don’t know if he even knows how many there are.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Right on, Dan.

When I was 19-20-21, my Dad would say to me:

1- NO incumbents. 2 terms max.
2- Throw the bums out.
3- There's gonna be a Revolution in this country.

He was dead serious when he'd say it. At the time, I thought he was nuts and it was kind of spooky coming from a twice wounded combat Veteran who went across Europe with Patton, fought at Bastogne-Garmisch-Partenkirchen, and rolled over the fences at the camps at Dachau.

Every ensuing day I'm alive, I realize that much more how right he was.

We're being led down a path that leads nowhere but destruction by a minority group of propped up power mad fools.

Last edited by local_dirt; 05/22/22.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Papag
Risking my sanity and limited presence I must disagree with Flave on one point. Johnson was all about Johnson, money, and growing the power of the Democrat party. Smart, yes. Corrupt, more. He made millions off Viet Nam and I still think he had a hand in ending his former boss.

Jackie Kennedy knew so also, about LBJ, but what the hell did she know.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Hard to pick the worse in my life time (1966 model) but I’d say Biden (how fast he is damaging in so little time), Johnson then Zero, Carter and Clinton

Best is DJT. None of them had the media and both sides establishment fighting and undermining them before he was even in the WH like anything close to that yet he was able to accomplish quite a bit regardless. Ryan and the rest of the Rhinos in that two year window were the absolute biggest enemies that I can recall. Truly traitors to all Americans

Trump has started the revolution.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by saddlering
Great post Dan! It's all coming to a head fast!

That last part .. I'm skeptical. I think of the parable of the 2 frogs. I think they're heating the water just slowly enough to keep from triggering a response while continuing to progress with their agenda. Evil is not always stupid or inept. We've seen that there is no line we can't be pushed past if the push is slow enough and steady enough over enough time. It's a race now to see if they can slowly, carefully push and remove our means to respond before they slip and provide clear enough reason to respond.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Tom, it’s hard to figure. Perhaps you recall the Cliven Bundy affair? He sparked a locally staffed and armed standoff against the feds that led to the feds packing up and departing.

One small misjudgment on either side could have sparked a fire.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

Kate Mara is a hottie

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great post! Nothing here I can’t agree with.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10ring1, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,320
Posts18,468,433
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.