Campfire Sage
T

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
One of the "moderators" on a forum I visit gets his manties in a wad every time I call him "Cartman". He's an old geezer who used to be a County Mountie in Oklahoma, but since he's gotten too old and feeble to ride herd on the local cowboys and Cherokees in his home town, now he's become a keyboard commando. It must suck to have to try to intimidate people with a computer instead of a badge and a set of blue lights!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
South Park is funny.

oh & I'm NOT opening the sports illustrated thread

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Bwahahah!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
One of the "moderators" on a forum I visit gets his manties in a wad every time I call him "Cartman". He's an old geezer who used to be a County Mountie in Oklahoma, but since he's gotten too old and feeble to ride herd on the local cowboys and Cherokees in his home town, now he's become a keyboard commando. It must suck to have to try to intimidate people with a computer instead of a badge and a set of blue lights!

WTF does any of this have to do with the price of beans in Calcutta? And seriously, you have issues with old LEOs in their retirement years?

Why do you call him Cartman? It doesnโ€™t make sense. Try to make some sense when painting these verbose descriptions of some poor random elderly man on another message board somewhere, just doing his job trying to keep things orderly and peaceful.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SCRooster

WTF does any of this have to do with the price of beans in Calcutta? And seriously, you have issues with old LEOs in their retirement years?

Why do you call him Cartman?

Because calling the once was LEO โ€œCartmanโ€ shows a lack of respect for his AUTHORITAAA!!!

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Cartman rules

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nicht versteht

No comprendo

I can't understand the little sh*its

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Next time I wanna get into a dust up with someone, I'm gonna call him Cartman grin

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SCRooster
you have issues with old LEOs in their retirement years?

Just the jackbooted thugs who were azzole bullies the whole time they disgraced the badges they wore!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
One of the "moderators" on a forum I visit gets his manties in a wad every time I call him "Cartman". He's an old geezer who used to be a County Mountie in Oklahoma, but since he's gotten too old and feeble to ride herd on the local cowboys and Cherokees in his home town, now he's become a keyboard commando. It must suck to have to try to intimidate people with a computer instead of a badge and a set of blue lights blue tights!
Next time I wanna get into a dust up with someone, I'm gonna call him Cartman grin

Did he say set of blue tights?

LOL.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 51 invisible), 3,163 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,335
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.