Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Deflection is all he’s got.

If you are referring to me, then I have no idea why. But the trail of quotes is a bit long.

I hope Putin destroys all the illegal Bioweapons labs and proves to the world Gates, Zero, Kilery, Soros and Biden were involved and making money off kickbacks from.US Foreign Aid.

Who thinks he doesnt have it and wont prove it?

Nato, the UN and EU and American Nazis have a lot riding on Ukraine after losing in Afghanistan. Where will they get their dollars now?

Regardless whether Pos Zelensky is a pos or not, no American should be forced to fork over $500 for that war.

Plumbdumb is a plum dumb pos commie who thinks the traitorous neonazis in charge in DC own us and not vice versa.

Has anyone considered just how little arms we send to Ukraine get to Zelenskys troops and how many get confiscated by Ukranian patriots who want the deep state nazi Bolsheviks gone? There is more going on here than meets the eye. whistle

What is happening in Afghanistan after 20 plus years of using it to launder the $250 million in cash we gave them evey 3 months? Now the Clintons, Soros, and Zeros and the American Nazis govt is kicked out of Afghanistan and the Taliban has made it illegal to grow poppies. Now what is the CIA and others going to do? They have the weapons to stave off any of Zeros and the CIAs ISIS buds. Too bad Trump wasnt elected earlier and save our guys who died there.

Who is doing more to destroy the DNC, Bidet or Trump and the Patriots? Humm. Sometimes i wonder.

The pukes just introduced this new antigun bill and are coming up with this next monkey plandemic to keep the masks and vaxes going. Why? They know their time is up after November.

One thing is for certain, Trump and the Patriots have the deep states playbook and are using it against the Cabal.

David Casey of the CIA in 1981 said the job of the CIA was to make everything the people believed to.be wrong.

Thats happening in spades now.

Was it worth $80 billion to stop the killing and war in Afghanistan and kick the American set up neonazi puppet govt out, like the one we set up in Ukraine? Probably.

Whats going on in Ukraine? The Bolsheviks and Zelensky are getting their ass handed to them. Much of it may be due to.our money.
No Nuclear war with Chyna. Remember, Q said Putin and Xi would become our allies.

God bless America, Trump and US Patriots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/21/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I’m looking forward to Russia putting the nazis on trial.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LBP
I’m looking forward to Russia putting the nazis on trial.
And Durham and the World Court and Military Tribunals in GITMO.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
the Azov Nazi's deserve nothing more than an immediate execution by firing squad ... televised globally ...,,

followed by Zelenazi's execution and everyone in his regime, only then will this stop

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Swamplord
the Azov Nazi's deserve nothing more than an immediate execution by firing squad ... televised globally ...,,

followed by Zelenazi's execution and everyone in his regime, only then will this stop

I understand the sentiment but a trial is necessary so that the evidence of the crimes can be documented for perpetuity. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Deflection is all he’s got.

If you are referring to me, then I have no idea why. But the trail of quotes is a bit long.

I hope Putin destroys all the illegal Bioweapons labs and proves to the world Gates, Zero, Kilery, Soros and Biden were involved and making money off kickbacks from.US Foreign Aid.

Who thinks he doesnt have it and wont prove it?

Nato, the UN and EU and American Nazis have a lot riding on Ukraine after losing in Afghanistan. Where will they get their dollars now?

Regardless whether Pos Zelensky is a pos or not, no American should be forced to fork over $500 for that war.

Plumbdumb is a plum dumb pos commie who thinks the traitorous neonazis in charge in DC own us and not vice versa.

Has anyone considered just how little arms we send to Ukraine get to Zelenskys troops and how many get confiscated by Ukranian patriots who want the deep state nazi Bolsheviks gone? There is more going on here than meets the eye. whistle

What is happening in Afghanistan after 20 plus years of using it to launder the $250 million in cash we gave them evey 3 months? Now the Clintons, Soros, and Zeros and the American Nazis govt is kicked out of Afghanistan and the Taliban has made it illegal to grow poppies. Now what is the CIA and others going to do? They have the weapons to stave off any of Zeros and the CIAs ISIS buds. Too bad Trump wasnt elected earlier and save our guys who died there.

Who is doing more to destroy the DNC, Bidet or Trump and the Patriots? Humm. Sometimes i wonder.

The pukes just introduced this new antigun bill and are coming up with this next monkey plandemic to keep the masks and vaxes going. Why? They know their time is up after November.

One thing is for certain, Trump and the Patriots have the deep states playbook and are using it against the Cabal.

David Casey of the CIA in 1981 said the job of the CIA was to make everything the people believed to.be wrong.

Thats happening in spades now.

Was it worth $80 billion to stop the killing and war in Afghanistan and kick the American set up neonazi puppet govt out, like the one we set up in Ukraine? Probably.

Whats going on in Ukraine? The Bolsheviks and Zelensky are getting their ass handed to them. Much of it may be due to.our money.
No Nuclear war with Chyna. Remember, Q said Putin and Xi would become our allies.

God bless America, Trump and US Patriots.

Will this happen in four days, too?

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Now it's up to 2,439 Nazis surrendering.

That's gonna leave a mark.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/21...ighters-in-azovstal-steel-mill-surrender

From the article:
her husband reported that of the 32 soldiers with whom he had served, only eight survived, most of them seriously wounded.
If those numbers are anywhere near representative, that means Ukraine started with about 9,700 troops.
Thermopylae of Ukraine? I don't think so. It wouldn't take much of a garrison to establish a no-man's land perimeter, surround the facility and pick off anyone trying to escape. The fighting has since moved on, FWIU, about 30 miles down the road.

Last edited by Tyrone; 05/22/22.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
U.S. now sending Ukraine special anti ship missiles to eliminate Russian blockade that is preventing shipments of tons of food commodities.

Reuters

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Here we go.

Pentagon considering sending Special Forces to Kyiv to protect the U.S. Embassy there.

WSJ

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,174 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,777
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.