Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Avs looked really good, it wasn't as close as the score would indicate. Blues had a few moments but I predict a blowout in game 2.
Tough to win when you're out-shot 13-zip in OT, knew Binnington would be tough though...wish Avs had him. They would be unbeatable for sure. Blue line guys stepped up for Avs.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

BP-B2

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Pulling for the Rangers since my Bruins got eliminated but I don't believe anyone is going to beat the Avalanche. I don't like St Louis or Colorado but it's hard not give the AV's credit where it's due, no SC for Canada once again. lol
Did you forget about the Oilers and Flames? which is about to start, right now... game 1...gonna be good.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 673
Pulling for the Rangers since my Bruins got eliminated but I don't believe anyone is going to beat the Avalanche. I don't like St Louis or Colorado but it's hard not give the AV's credit where it's due, no SC for Canada once again. lol
Did you forget about the Oilers and Flames? which is about to start, right now... game 1...gonna be good.

Zero defense or goaltenders were present in Alberta tonight!

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Most boring game I have seen where 15 goals were scored, no hate, no real hitting, horrible goaltending.
Hopefully it gets back to Alberta hate tonight.

The blues and avalanche was a great game last night, I like both teams, but the blues get the edge from me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Avs looked really good, it wasn't as close as the score would indicate. Blues had a few moments but I predict a blowout in game 2.

Was I right, or what?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The panthers will not recover from that loss, it is one thing to loose but to loose with less than a second to go in regulation time is devastating.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perron sure had game last night.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't know what the numbers are here, but in Canada less than 8% of kids play hockey.
That is not good for the future of the sport.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Lol....................neither one of those teams is making it to the finals without a good defense, St Louis or the AV's will roll right over them.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by granitestate1
I don't know what the numbers are here, but in Canada less than 8% of kids play hockey.
That is not good for the future of the sport.

Problem there being the sport is too expensive for a lot of families and also takes a big commitment in time from the family.

IC B3

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Lol....................neither one of those teams is making it to the finals without a good defense, St Louis or the AV's will roll right over them.
Maybe so, but the flames were 5th overall and 4th in goals against. I think the team to beat is going to be TB, even though their stats don't show much, they come in when its clutch time.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone watch the Connor McDavid show last night?....He skates through the entire team with the puck about 5 times every game. Its hard to believe without seeing it, but he makes some of the best players on the planet look like fools. The best player I have ever seen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Im RVing in Branson MO for the summer so my second favorite are the Blues, they could upset they apple cart against they Avalanche
They won the cup just a few years ago.

Last edited by granitestate1; 05/21/22.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Blues are in a hole late in the third.down 3-2 with 2 min

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Kadri is a prick, I can't believe nobody punched him out, Binnington looked like his knee was hurt pretty bad, not the first time Kadri has done that. Great game.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I was curious to others perception of that play. As a blues fan I’m going to say we were robbed with a cheap shot. But it is playoff hockey and things step up a big notch but I still think it was a cheap play. Reminds me of the year Cujo got taken out and had he not been injured I’m convinced the blues would have gone deep.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thats Kadri's game, he will never escape that stink, great player though. That is the risk a team takes when you have a guy like that on the team, I would feel alot better if someone tuned him....and that is the trouble today, no consequences.
Think Dave Semenko, or Bob Probert.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
I was curious to others perception of that play. As a blues fan I’m going to say we were robbed with a cheap shot. But it is playoff hockey and things step up a big notch but I still think it was a cheap play. Reminds me of the year Cujo got taken out and had he not been injured I’m convinced the blues would have gone deep.

OK, here's an Avs fan's take: Unfortunate result to a hockey play. The St Louis D (Rosen) and Kadri were engaged prior to the collision and were in pursuit of a loose puck. Don't feel it was intentional, just two players that ended up headed toward the net. This wasn't a cheap shot, the hit Kadri put on Faulk last year was. Kadri has a history, no question, and it will follow him for the rest of his career. He's an FA after this season and it will be interesting to see where he lands. I suspect any number of teams would want him on their rosters.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 673
I would feel alot better if someone tuned him....and that is the trouble today, no consequences.
Think Dave Semenko, or Bob Probert.

Like Todd Bertuzzi on Steve Moore style consequences?

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That makes two of us. We could be cheering for the Canes come the playoffs for some time.

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,647
Posts18,399,078
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.