Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You sound like the Frog whose pot has boiled and you are pointing fingers at others or at your own fecklessness? Get thee behind me

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc
Bewildered the population would allow tyrants to disarm them.

Not that again.
So the world just imagined this?

[Linked Image]

We imagined all the accounts of Australians brought to tears over having to hand over cherished family heirlooms to be destroyed in accord with the (then) recently enacted Australian gun laws?

The point is that for all the bluff and bluster from Americans, it's likely that very few would actually take up arms against their government.
It's easier to type on a keyboard and bragging what should be done.

We had huge protests on the streets at the time. To start a civil war is an entirely different matter.

Nor was everyone 'disarmed.' The laws just made it harder to acquire certain firearms.

I still own rifles, always have. I can join a pistol club, if I want, go through the process and buy handguns, semi autos, revolvers, whatever.

^^^ sorriest post of the year right here.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Swamplord
America was born in defiance to inbred English pedophile tyrant Kings, then went to war with them to win their Freedom against all odds

Australia was born via same pedo tyrant Kings shipping off their low intellect, criminal filth of society they didn't want to deal with,

we are at the crossroads in time where Australians are still ruled by pedo's and not much has changed

And Americans will have to go to war with oppressive pedophile tyrants in government ..... again

Laughing !

Australia ruled by pedos, eh !

Boy that’s rich coming out of present day Americans.

Thanks for the laugh !

It's hilarious. Some appear to be blind to their own condition. Bragging what they would do in anothers situation.
I'd believe you but you keep shrieking.
#wetbetweenthelegs

Look in the mirror. Acting the big brave hero when you are not put to the test is not heroism. Acting irrationally is just stupidity. Are you storming the White House every time new legislation on guns is passed, incrementally restricting your freedom?
You really want to talk gun control retard?
Go pack some vegimite between some bread.

Tough talk is all you have.

Tough talk AND our guns. We have our guns. Don't forget that part.

The question is, what would you do if semi autos were banned but bolt actions, lever and pump actions remained legal?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
do they ave starbucks and 5g?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

We imagined all the accounts of Australians brought to tears over having to hand over cherished family heirlooms to be destroyed in accord with the (then) recently enacted Australian gun laws?

The point is that for all the bluff and bluster from Americans, it's likely that very few would actually take up arms against their government.

We had huge protests on the streets at the time. To start a civil war is an entirely different matter.

Nor was everyone 'disarmed.' The laws just made it harder to acquire certain firearms.

I still own rifles, always have. I can join a pistol club, if I want, go through the process and buy handguns, semi autos, revolvers, whatever.

Not really, but if it makes you feel heroic.....

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

Very few would take up arms?? You mean like about lll%

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Papag
Hell, they have basically disarmed the population

Actually, at the moment, gun ownership in Australia is probably the highest it's ever been. So what the hell are you talking about?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DBT
The question is, what would you do if semi autos were banned but bolt actions, lever and pump actions remained legal?

lol... have you been to the U.S.? Go to ANY gun store in this country and you'll immediately understand why I'm confident that will never happen in my lifetime. Not even close.

This ain't Australia lol.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

I can start a pistol club by going to a gun store and buying a pistol.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
DBT, Is a known cuckhold of the most pathetic order. His modus operandi is to change topics, deflect and act like the impotent old pussy he is. He has ZERO idea about what constitutes American “Toughness”….even failing to recognize that he and his friends and family would be dead or at best speaking Japanese and eating grubbed rice in a reeducation camp to this day if it wasn’t for American toughness and resolve and shear guts…something that little cuckhold has not the first clue about.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT
DBT has faith that since auzzies are pussies, everbody else is, too.

Blowing hot air and bragging is easy, starting a civil war, not so much.

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.

You have no evidence of that.

Only your faith that everbody else will be as big a pussy as the australians.

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

Bein a pussy ain't human nature in the US, tho it is in AU.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

Very few would take up arms?? You mean like about lll%

Really? Can you back that claim?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

So Amercans are hero's? Are you aware of what's happening in your own nation?

If so, what are you doing about it? Tapping on your keyboard while sipping coffee?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

If so, what are you doing about it? Tapping on your keyboard while sipping coffee?

I'm just pointin out, to a australian pussy, that australians are pussies.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I know one place you're not going to tomorrow.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I agree, can't take it back with guns. We need to beat them at their own game. I got a news letter from the city offices. Among the info regarding pet licenses, parking restrictions, etc, they were asking for election officials for the up coming election. That's where we can start...volunteer to oversee the process...pays $17/hr. May even be able to work in the democrat strong holds. Volunteer in Dem. strongholds...then watch'm like hawks.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DBT
Which is beside the point.

It's really not.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

I can buy a pistol.............When they give me "permission".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gun laws in Australia are predominantly within the jurisdiction of Australian states and territories, with the importation of guns regulated by the federal government. In the last two decades of the 20th century, following several high-profile killing sprees, the federal government coordinated more restrictive firearms legislation with all state governments. Gun laws were largely aligned in 1996 by the National Firearms Agreement. In two federally funded gun buybacks and voluntary surrenders and State Governments' gun amnesties before and after the Port Arthur Massacre, more than a million firearms were collected and destroyed, possibly a third of the national stock.[1]

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms licence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_of_Australia#:~:text=A%20person%20must%20have%20a,be%20a%20%22prohibited%20person%22.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
All the "bad noise" yanks are just providing a show, when push comes to shove they'll be nowhere to be seen. Continue...

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

358 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 348srfun, 219DW, 17CalFan, 303savage, 43 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,127
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.