Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

What $hit did they talk?
https://heavy.com/news/joe-rogan/black-rifle-coffee-cancel-culture-evan-hafer/

Basically said that Rittenhouse supporters were racist “Proud Boy types”

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

But then again I'm not a proud boy, I am a man.

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY

1. I don't buy brcc products
2. Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for putting himself in a schiet situation (his mom is retarded frankly)
3. Brcc had nothing to do with Rittenhouse
4. They do make cringy content
5. I hope you don't shop pretty much anywhere or buy anything since you're so principled no corporation lives up to your highly esteemed demands.

Get phugged clown. Lol triggered by a coffee company.....how soft

I will say that it's pretty clear that Evan hafer owns and uses firearms. He also hunts. I don't know the guy, but I don't lose any sleep over his opinions either.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/21/22.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

Seriously….the name Black Rifle Coffee Company and their targeted customer base isn’t a clue

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

What $hit did they talk?

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY

2. Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for putting himself in a schiet situation (his mom is retarded frankly)
5. I hope you don't shop pretty much anywhere or buy anything since you're so principled no corporation lives up to your highly esteemed demands.

I will say that it's pretty clear that Evan hafer owns and uses firearms. He also hunts. I don't know the guy, but I don't lose any sleep over his opinions either.

1. Numbering your responses is narcissistic.
2. I don’t care if Rittenhouse was foolish, he was legally correct.
3. BRCC wasn’t, until Evan Hafer opened his pie hole. His secretly anti position would have been kept secret if he’d have shut up after the t-shirt pic emerged.
4. Don’t care
5. My shopping habits are irrelevant. However at least I know what’s going on around me.

If you genuinely think I’m triggered by a coffee company, and that is what this conversation is really about, you’re even stupider than I gave you credit for.

He hunt and has guns- OMG what a stud and hero for the Constitution!!!

Fugging clown indeed.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
According BRCC you're a Neo Facist

What $hit did they talk?

Yeah, triggered.GFY

3. BRCC wasn’t, until Evan Hafer opened his pie hole. His secretly anti position would have been kept secret if he’d have shut up after the t-shirt pic emerged.
4. Don’t care
5. My shopping habits are irrelevant. However at least I know what’s going on around me.

If you genuinely think I’m triggered by a coffee company, and that is what this conversation is really about, you’re even stupider than I gave you credit for.

Fugging clown indeed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Whos 1791 Management LLC and why should I care?
They look like nobodies.
What do the own, 5 shares?

https://www.actuariale.com/

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

What $hit did they talk?

Yeah, triggered.GFY

4. Don’t care

Fugging clown indeed.

All this libtard-esque rage over a simple statement. They didn't sponsor Rittenhouse and didn't want to make a dollar off the incident.

Gasp! Shock and horror! Lol you are a clown.

Instead of going full libtard, just chill out and buy regular coffee. I'm sure the executives at folgers support Rittenhouse lol

We'll see how this lawsuit shakes out. Definitely not looking good for brcc though (on face value)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/22/22.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I don’t like black rifles, BRCC coffee, and especially posing chumps like these clowns.

GFY

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Whos 1791 Management LLC and why should I care?
They look like nobodies.
What do the own, 5 shares?

https://www.actuariale.com/

They still look like a bunch of nobodies, if not scammers themselves.

Let me know when Blackrock, or someone similar files suit against BRC.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
CEO is a conceited douche. Listen to him talk. They’re sheisters who sought to cash in and make a buck with a brand then showed their real colors when it counted. I hope they go bankrupt and are left destitute.

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
CEO is a conceited douche. Listen to him talk. They’re sheisters who sought to cash in and make a buck with a brand then showed their real colors when it counted. I hope they go bankrupt and are left destitute.
+A hunnert

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Like a company calling themselves Ribeye LLC. Then come out as peta supporting vegans. Unless you were trained by .gov to eat steak, or maybe have the right dietary training at an approved outfit. Then you can too. But for the dirty plebes? Pffftt. Just give me your money and STFU.

Sorry not sorry. Chumps are the only ones buying their coffee now.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
+A hunnert
Agreed

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
So many go heels up for just the lamest marketing. Black Rifle Coffee? Patronizing enough to raise an eyebrow. One would think. There is plenty of fantastic coffee out there harvested, fermented, roasted and distributed by honest folks happy to make a living by not apple-polishing some patriotic hook. Just standing on the mastery of their craft and trade. Why do people continue to do business with scum?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I stopped my BRCC subscription years ago. Went to another veteran owned company out of traverse city area. Much better customer service.

Coffee is better also

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Agreed.

There's no way BRC should have a valuation in the multiple $billions.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,106
Posts18,464,235
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.