Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions.

YMMV.

I keep it polite, pointing out that the issue is not as simple as some US posters like to portray....then come the attack pack, insults and ad homs. You need to consider that when you judge Aussie posters

GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Swamplord
they don't protest or voice their opinions in public or online about their Communist masters, because they fear being fined & jailed

Come on man, didn't you see those covid protest videos all over the internet.

I think you are just a hate preacher, or is it because you think it makes your situation look better by trying to make others look worse?

Hahaha! You guys said that was fake news.

No we didn't. There were exaggerations and misrepresentations that were fake news. The footage was tailored for maximum Karen response.

By and large...you were mostly thrilled with your govt's response.

You say otherwise and it's a lie.

You don't have an anti gun sector in the US, that are more than happy with banning 'assault rifles?'

Of course you do.

Does that mean all Americans are tarred with the same brush?

FFS.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That's not the case at all.

You lot were grateful for your govt's response to covid....and seem to have an "oh well" attitude towards personal liberty.

There are no similarities between us.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

You lot were grateful for your govt's response to covid....and seem to have an "oh well" attitude towards personal liberty.

Cuz be ruthless.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raferman

Cuz be ruthless.

My brother in law lives in New Zealand.

He has told them to go fugg themselves in regards to covid.

He is in the tiny minority.

I respect him a great deal.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Raferman

Cuz be ruthless.

My brother in law lives in New Zealand.

He has told them to go fugg themselves in regards to covid.

He is in the tiny minority.

I respect him a great deal.
Were the heck you find a kiwi women in Montana?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I sent in 450 box tops.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sent in 450 box tops.

Har, har. Winner of the thread. laugh

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
they don't protest or voice their opinions in public or online about their Communist masters, because they fear being fined & jailed

Come on man, didn't you see those covid protest videos all over the internet.

I think you are just a hate preacher, or is it because you think it makes your situation look better by trying to make others look worse?

Hahaha! You guys said that was fake news.

No we didn't. There were exaggerations and misrepresentations that were fake news. The footage was tailored for maximum Karen response.

By and large...you were mostly thrilled with your govt's response.

You say otherwise and it's a lie.

You guys must've been thrilled with Biden's election.

You also claim that you know the operation of others minds - that's ignorantly stupid don't you think? You just flippantly make false accusations.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You lot? Do you identify with demoncrats? Australia is a diverse nation, there are liberals, labour, gun owners, anti gun lobbies, etc.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

Not everyone here is as comfortable with democracy as you seem to be. How much would you really let the government get away with, and supported by opposing opinions of the rights and freedoms of others?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by DBT

You lot? Do you identify with demoncrats? Australia is a diverse nation, there are liberals, labour, gun owners, anti gun lobbies, etc.

Not really. You have labor and greenies.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT

You mean left, and farther left, correct?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions.

YMMV.

I keep it polite, pointing out that the issue is not as simple as some US posters like to portray....then come the attack pack, insults and ad homs. You need to consider that when you judge Aussie posters
Not judging Aussie posters as such, but have a solid basis for comparison. Their behavior here reveals intent and agendas, so it is merely is a matter of observation. It is an internet site - you are what you show here.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Americans agree in super majority on only two things... love for guns and disdain for cyclists.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

Not everyone here is as comfortable with democracy as you seem to be. How much would you really let the government get away with, and supported by opposing opinions of the rights and freedoms of others?
How on earth would you have any secure knowledge about the degree to which others here have "comfort" with democracy. Get real there Queensland mind reader. Your second sentence does end with a question mark, but the content does not make sense - does not form an answerable question. Oh no, don't tell me you are still in HS studying grammar and syntax.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Australia makes Cali look like Florida. What a sheethole.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We are all frogs in warm water and it's getting hotter. Many Canadians and Australians have shown more spine than we have but the globalists are ramming their agenda through those smaller countries first. Freedom loving people of the world should unite on some key principles and support each other on them. I think we could all agree we need freedom of speech, right to self defence, freedom of religion, fair elections, and free media, and medical freedom. No one anywhere should be forced to take an ineffective experimental vaccine for example. It still blows me away how we let our government go after Assange an Australian media person.

The tyrants are united globally with their evil agenda. I wish we could unite globally in favor of freedom. America used to lead the way on this but we can't with corrupt leftists running the show here. We need to get our own house in order.

Bb

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UpTop
Australia makes Cali look like Florida. What a sheethole.

How would you know? Have you lived here?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

YMMV.

Not judging Aussie posters as such, but have a solid basis for comparison. Their behavior here reveals intent and agendas, so it is merely is a matter of observation. It is an internet site - you are what you show here.

No agenda. The idea is question everything. Be it politics, ideology, religion.....it's just that some folks take offense in the assumption that it's an attack on their beliefs.....

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,324 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.