Print Thread
Hop To
M
M3taco Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Posting up for friends of mine in Botswana, Koch Safaris Email: infokochsafaris.com. They are the concession holder for CT27

As my normal disclaimer - I am NOT a booking agent nor outfitter. I DO NOT handle or deal with any of the financials of these hunts. I have no financial interest or financial benefit in these hunts. I can answer most questions regarding getting there and back and will help you sort it all out and may even go along with you at my own expense if you don't want to travel alone. You'll need to contact Gerhard directly to sort out availability/dates etc., as I DON'T keep track of any of it. I'm just posting the offers up here as a friend.

CT27 ELEPHANT HUNTING 10 DAY ALL INCLUSIVE FOR 2022 - $35,000 USD

The hunting area is CT27. The area is about 6 hours’ drive north from Gaborone international airport or about 3 hours south from Francistown airport. It is a beautiful area in the North East of Botswana with the northern border bordering the Shase river the border between Botswana and Zimbabwe and the eastern border bordering the privately owned Tuli Block farms. It goes all the way to the A1 in the west. It is a very big area (approximately 2 million US acres) with abounded wildlife. It's very diverse with mopane veldt and a lot of “koppies” in the area. There are three major dams in the area the Letsibogo, Dikgatlong and Tune dams. These attract a lot of elephant to the area. There is good elephant movement in the area and trophy size varies from 25# to 40#+.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

CAMP
You will stay in the magnificent , Kwadiwa Ranch Lodge bordering the area. We will also make use of fly camps as the area is immense and we sometimes need to get closer to the elephants and spend less road transit time.

HUNT
You will be hunting with Gerhard Koch. He has over 20-years’ experience in the hunting and hospitality industry. We use well equipped hunting vehicles with everything needed for the day. Vehicle's are equipped with fridge for cold drinks and snacks. We have excellent trackers and will field prepare your trophy. We will do out utmost best to get you the best quality trophies available in the area.

Price include:
 Full 10 hunting days
 Airport pick up and drop off
 All trophies in package
 All government license fees.
 Accommodation during the hunt
 All meals
 All drinks (soft, beer and locally available liquor)
 Temporary rifle import permits
 Full services of licensed PH, hunting vehicle, trackers, and skinners
 Field preparation of trophies and delivery to a Botswana taxidermist.
 Laundry/maid services

Price exclude:
 Air transport
 Gratuities
 Taxidermist/Export Permits, Dip-Pack, Shipping etc.

They are also offering:

CT27 COMBINATION ELEPHANT & LEOPARD [b]14 DAYS ALL INCLUSIVE - $62,000 USD[/b]

Hunting area is the same CT 27 and you'll be staying at the same Kwadiwa Ranch Lodge.

Everything included and excluded in the 10-day elephant hunt is included and excluded in the 14-day combined elephant/leopard hunt.

I have not personally hunted in the area but, we did drive thru the area last June on our road trip between Franistown going south back to Gaborone.

Here are a few pictures from last years results. There were more elephant taken but the photos below are the only ones allowed to publicly share.

33 #

39#

55#

Cat 1

Cat 2

GB1

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Beautiful animals. I would love a hunt like that!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1337Fungi, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,323
Posts18,468,467
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.