Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
If the Republicans take control of the House ,

Do you want them to Impeach?

A resent poll by UMass Amherst pollster Tatishe Nteta says that 70% of Registered Republicans want Biden impeached.

I actually find it sad that 30% of Republicans support Biden staying in office.
[quote=steve4102]If the Republicans take control of the House ,

Do you want them to Impeach?

Impeach him for not securing the southern border, among other things.

Some want him to remain in office cause the replacement is worse, hard to believe but that is the case.

NRA Patron
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The R's can impeach him all they want, it take a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate to remove him.
The D's in the Senate will never vote to remove because that would be admitting their party platform is a failure.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No. The Dems created a horrible precedent by impeaching a President just because he is of the other Party. That trend cannot continue or the US is doomed. No government would survive if the first act of an incoming majority was to impeach the other Party's leader.

BUT..if the Hunter laptop revelations show conclusively that both he and Joe have indeed committed treason by his dealings with foreign nations, my previous comments are moot.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
arrest them both and charge and try them for treason. just skip the impeachment crap that does nothing but get'em out of office

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If what they impeached President Trump over is the base line, then absolutely Biden should be impeached.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Teal
Everyone talking that there's a red wave coming. Also talking that impeaching Biden means "something worse".

I'm all for impeachment if they bring down a Federal indictment on the JB and the Biden family, because of Joe's influence peddling when he was VP. Or if large scale election fraud is proven in the courts. However, with the current situation either will be hard to gain traction.

We can't just impeach Presidents because we don't like them, like the Democrats tried with fabricated lies on Trump. We need laws passed that reign in the administrative arm of government, more than we need Joe out of office. We need Federal Regulators to stay in their lane, and we need that lane well defined.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Impeach him? Hell no! We need to lynch him.

Oh, wait...he made it against the law to lynch people as a show of solidarity with the groids in attendance.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm not convinced that being an idiot is an impeachable act.
And don't like the "bullpen" one little bit!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Incompetence and/or a radical agenda is not an impeachable offense. Now, if incontrovertible evidence becomes public that he betrayed his office and there is bipartisan acknowledgement of high crimes and misdemeanors, then yes, of course impeach and convict. If it is strictly a Republican effort, it will only hurt the conservative cause. A broad cross section of the public and at least a fair number of Democrats in Congress have to be behind any effort to impeach and convict for it to have any legitimacy.

It's not going to happen.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’d prefer to build a wall around DC and fill it with water.

Or concrete!!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Impeach the prick. You don't NOT impeach because you're worried about the next pos in line. Impeach that one, too.

Or better yet. What rainshot said.. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Virginian2
Maybe 30% are more concerned with Biden's replacement.
BOOM!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Or we just leave him in there and let it keep crumbling. People need very obvious pain before they learn a lesson. We can fix it once they get the point and stop pushing the D button every few years.

Probably not the best idea. Just how I feel right now...angry.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Impeach.....i want them tried and hung.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kick Biden out and you get Harris. Kick Harris out and you get whoever she appointed as VP. If no VP has been approved by the senate, you get the speaker - Pelosi. Hopefully by the time Harris got kicked out, the midterms would have put the R's in a majority and the speaker would be an R but the last R speaker we had wasn't much better.

Personally, I can't see Biden living out his term. I think that at some point, Harris will be in the seat.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hell no!

Kamala cackling as first Woman President? I couldn't take it.

I also think that it is wrong for Congress to use impeachment simply because they don't like the outcome of an election.

It was wrong for the Democrats to impeach Trump (twice) on purely partisan grounds.

Joe will Go in 2024. Why take 6 months trying to impeach him, knowing that you don't have the votes in the Senate when he already is the lamest of ducks since Jimmy Carter? Take the Congress, get things ready to have the GOP in Congress back and aid the next GOP President, be it Trump or DeSantis or whomever. Don't stab the next GOP POTUS in the back at every opportunity like Paul Ryan did.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'm not convinced that being an idiot is an impeachable act.
And don't like the "bullpen" one little bit!

Great Ugggly Moggggly ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Impeach the prick. You don't NOT impeach because you're worried about the next pos in line. Impeach that one, too.

Or better yet. What rainshot said.. smile
My thoughts as well.

If we don’t Impeach for whatever reason, then by not doing so, we give “them” our permission to violate existing laws, violate Our Constitution and we show them that they are indeed untouchable. We will be giving them a blank check.

Impeachment is part of the process as is the Ballot Box, we know that they have removed the Ballot Box and now we ourselves are taking impeachment off the table for fears they have intensionally instilled in our minds.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Kick Biden out and you get Harris. Kick Harris out and you get whoever she appointed as VP. If no VP has been approved by the senate, you get the speaker - Pelosi. Hopefully by the time Harris got kicked out, the midterms would have put the R's in a majority and the speaker would be an R but the last R speaker we had wasn't much better.

Personally, I can't see Biden living out his term. I think that at some point, Harris will be in the seat.

You can't kick anyone out until R's have Congress - so you're not getting Pelosi. You're likely going to suffer without a VP for a while. And I still state - Harris with a red congress is nothing but a placeholder till 2024. She's not worse. I mean she is as a person but her effectiveness as POTUS is zero.

Me

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
no don`t impeach him ! throw that bastard out of the Whitehouse along with Harris that was a dishonest 2020 election period ! take these crimminals Biden/Harris out of books he is not the president was never legally elected !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, 12 invisible), 1,570 guests, and 701 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.