Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I’ve worn a Timex Expedition for years. My wife bought me an Apple Watch last year and I wear it for church and out to dinner. As for a knife, I carried the Benchmade folder as part of my EDC until I retired. Now I carry a Milwaukee folding razor knife with the screwdriver heads on the handle.

Ron
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Rolex date just and a custom titanium folder made right here in town.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Timex expedition but it's been years.

Dozier designed A.G. Russell pocket knife

FJB & FJT
A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Bulova watch and small case stockman.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Citizen Avion Vintage (chrono) and a Benchmade.

Me

IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jorge, your watch has stopped 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A very beat up, scratched up stainless Rolex Date/Just from 1982 that’s had the o-rings replaced 3 times and a orange Outdoor Edge lite 3.0 that gets used almost daily.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don’t wear or carry a watch, but my pocket knife is a well worn Case XX single blade “Mini Copperlock”. But not to worry, I’ve got several more like it in my safe awaiting their turn. Somebody else will probably have to wear them out!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rolex Submariner.

I take after my dad and his brothers,that is,I have many,many knives.I like autos and carry an M/T most of the time.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
A big one....knife that is. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag Heuer watch
Eye brand knife or Danner. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Omega SMP 300
Spyderco Gayle Bradley #2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
On my wrist a Garmin instinct solar, in my pocket a Cold steel tanto folder. everyday.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Nice Pepsi! I am almost like a woman when it comes to watches. I have several and it depends on what I am doing and my particular mood. General day to day office work I will wear an Omega Seamaster, Rolex Submariner, Tag Carrera, or Seiko. I have a couple of watch winders and this helps a lot. I am Jonesing for a Grand Seiko Lake Suwa. I will carry my William Henry pocket knife.

When I am working on stuff mechanically or yard work I like to wear a GShock and carry my Gerber pocket knife.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Rolex Submariner but often a Garmin Instinct watch when outdoors, keep a Buck knife in the truck.

Last edited by 257Bob; 05/23/22.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I dont do the watch anymore the truck and phone take care of it. I do carry mini griptillian replaced my 40yo buck muskrat skinner when the blades got too thin to open. My stupid engineer brother got me carrying a mini leatherman with the pliers. I do take my pocket Sig 365 a lot. I got others buts those spend a lot of time with my

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Longbob

Nice Pepsi! I am almost like a woman when it comes to watches. I have several and it depends on what I am doing and my particular mood. General day to day office work I will wear an Omega Seamaster, Rolex Submariner, Tag Carrera, or Seiko. I have a couple of watch winders and this helps a lot. I am Jonesing for a Grand Seiko Lake Suwa. I will carry my William Henry pocket knife.

When I am working on stuff mechanically or yard work I like to wear a GShock and carry my Gerber pocket knife.

You Submariner whores!

(Just kidding).

😂😂😊😊

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You Submariner whores!

(Just kidding).

😂😂😊😊

That is no joke. I feel like I have been forked when I got the service estimate on mine last week. Normal service plus the face and hands need to be replaced. $1,600 But at least it was the first service on it for 20 years. 20 more before the next based on how I seem to wear it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You Submariner whores!

(Just kidding).

😂😂😊😊

That is no joke. I feel like I have been forked when I got the service estimate on mine last week. Normal service plus the face and hands need to be replaced. $1,600 But at least it was the first service on it for 20 years. 20 more before the next based on how I seem to wear it.

Wait til you lose one or have one stolen..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Somewhat of a side note. We just got back from the Grand Caymans. Went into Kirk Freeport there and picked up a new Rolex for my wife with a chocolate face. I was surprised how good it looked. There wasn't a single men's Rolex in the entire store. Couldn't believe it.

It almost got expensive while we were walking around. I am a sslut for a beautiful watch dial. They had a gorgeous Patek Philippe womens Caltrava blue dial. We both fell in love with it, but I told her I guessed it would be $40,000. I was close it was $37,000. Too much for us.

One of my favorite watches is my Seiko Presage Cocktail time with a light blue champagne dial. It was $400 and one of the most gorgeous watches I have seen in my opinion especially for the price.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,106
Posts18,464,235
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.