Print Thread
Hop To
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
If you have a daughter or granddaughter who is facing this issue, watch this video. This young lady tells how she got seduced into the craze and how she escaped it. Very insightful as to what is going on.

Tarquin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Might work for you too someday you piece of shìt.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She was a guest on Tim Pool's podcast a while back. Her story and current position is eye-opening.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LGBT people are the most bigoted people you'll ever meet. They think that if a girl likes sports or a guy likes to cook, for instance, that they are LGBT.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Transgenderism is one topic Tarqueen know something about.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The doctors and other health professionals involved in this should all be strung up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The doctors and other health professionals involved in this should all be strung up.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
My wife is a school counselor. The State scolded her last week for not counseling kids in perversion training. She is 4 days from retirement and can't get away from it too soon. We live in a conservative state and a tiny minority believe in this foolishness. But the Feds hold money over a state's head and force the warped agenda.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
My wife is a school counselor. The State scolded her last week for not counseling kids in perversion training. She is 4 days from retirement and can't get away from it too soon. We live in a conservative state and a tiny minority believe in this foolishness. But the Feds hold money over a state's head and force the warped agenda.
I suspected that, but you are the first person I've heard with inside information. Is there anything else to add about that?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I suspected that, but you are the first person I've heard with inside information. Is there anything else to add about that?
The federal Department of Education IS the enemy. They have the entire country's school systems in the palm of their hands and it revolves around money. If you do not do it their way they cut you off. Keep in mind that 99% of school administrators are liberal. Very liberal.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The federal Department of Education IS the enemy. They have the entire country's school systems in the palm of their hands and it revolves around money. If you do not do it their way they cut you off. Keep in mind that 99% of school administrators are liberal. Very liberal.

kwg
The fed throws tax dollars for this that and the other grants to local jurisdictions and they take the bait. I see that it happens in the schools as you described too.
Someone described how a high school girl was dumped by her boyfriend and depressed. She went to the guidance counselor and she was pressured about becoming a lesbian. The girl did the right thing and said no, then told her parents.
This has gotten out of hand.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Similar here. Mine is the school social worker at the local HS. One girl who is supposedly gay came in to ask her about the feelings she has for boys. Sadly, my wife has to be very careful on what she says, but she does have HIPPA laws that protect her from sharing those discussions with the rest of the school. There’s a lot of pressure on kids to identify as gay but even more pressure on them to stay that way once the realize it’s all bull and they are actually not gay! If you can’t reproduce you gotta recruit. Pretty messed up world we’re in. My last remaining school-age kid it at the charter school.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
School Counselors - along with those who do the same thing in colleges - have been described as engrossed in the SUP SUP principle.

Screwed Up People
who are
Screwing Up People.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

There will be lawsuits in a few years. Bet on it. What they are doing to these kids is criminal.

Tarquin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shapiro referenced a study a few weeks ago from somewhere in the EU that showed that a vast majority of teens and preteens with “gender dysphoria” eventually grow out of it. Not sure the percentages. Sadly it is the latest craze for shock value. And evil people are pushing permanent “solutions” to a temporary issue.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by philgood80
Shapiro referenced a study a few weeks ago from somewhere in the EU that showed that a vast majority of teens and preteens with “gender dysphoria” eventually grow out of it. Not sure the percentages. Sadly it is the latest craze for shock value. And evil people are pushing permanent “solutions” to a temporary issue.

Of course they do. But what fun is that when you can push your agenda? Gotta break eggs to make an omelette.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
725 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 3,129 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.