Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Happy Camper,
I was going to attempt to save you from yourself, but it looks like I'm too late. Sometimes when fishing we need to change bait for better success, other times we should just leave. I believe the later applies in this case.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gaschekt,

What do you offer instead?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
czech1022,

Your speculation was fun to read. Do you belong to a group who teach this or, like me, you came up with your beliefs by yourself?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Happy Camper,
I was going to attempt to save you from yourself, but it looks like I'm too late. Sometimes when fishing we need to change bait for better success, other times we should just leave. I believe the later applies in this case.

If you can convince that mf'er to leave for good you'll be a CF hero.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gas c,

The Lord has saved me.
I need no one else to save me.

I spoke the truth and Bartender just made up a bunch of lies as is his service to his father, the Devil. He's just passing out drinks of false witness to his spiritual brothers as they toast.

He and a few others are fitting examples of those that Jesus called son of the Devil.

This is a good example that not everyone is a child of God.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/23/22.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Still no advice about how I can put 15 shots into 1 hole with my POS K98???
Bummer...
😔😔😔

Just like you did when you was 8 yrs old with your stepdads 98.

The Ole 15 into one hole at 100yds Kid...

Was twinky the kid their watching you shoot also???

Well since you dont wanta talk about your markmanship prowess when you was 8...

Can you tell us how a vision of charcoal from God saved your life when your girlfriend tried to poison you???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Gas c,

The Lord has saved me.
I need no one else to save me.

I spoke the truth and Bartender just made up a bunch of lies as is his service to his father, the Devil. He's just passing out drinks of false witness to his spiritual brothers as they toast.

He and a few others are fitting examples of those that Jesus called son of the Devil.

This is a good example that not everyone is a child of God.
^^^^^^^^^

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Camper,
I understand what you're trying to do, but the means being employed to affect the desired outcome are genuinely awful. It is my sincere recommendation to cease from this type of behavior immediately. The fish aren't biting. They're flying out of the water the bait stinks so bad. Christ himself did not conduct himself in this manner in this context. Yes he had detractors and antagonists to deal and outright enemies who sought his demise, but he always knew what he was doing and was always in control. He could make people thirsty. Get them to ask questions naturally. Never flew off the handle. Didn't write in all bold caps letters. Everyone who met him usually walked away in amazement. Somehow I'm not getting that feeling here. The instance we resort to explaining who or what we think we are it's over- done. Need a different modus operendi, and a little quiet time to think about this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Christ himself did not conduct himself in this manner in this context.

Correct.

Christ also wasn't a troll here for the past 15 years with a list of sockpuppets longer than your leg.

The reason HC posts in this manner is that he's simply a troll. Trolls enjoy the attention they get. They thrive on it, even though people respond in a negative manner to about everything they post.

Looking back on HC's posts, one can only conclude that he's just a troll, and really has no message to deliver here beyond that.

Pretty much everyone has him figured out now, and the way the Fire works with "self moderating" by the members, it's clear that HC will never change, and the people who have him figured out will not relent. Not in the least.

HC knows this, and has probably already put in place several more sockpuppets to continue harassing the members of this forum as he has done the past 15 years.

As a Christian myself, and raised into that by good people and being a member of a church from youth, I know the difference. I never, ever get involved in religion or those topics here. But HC's deception is more than I can abide, when I know with 100% confidence that he's a long time troll on here with very contrary values a Christian would possess.

I personally don't trash religions, no matter what they may be. But I do have an expectation that if someone is throwing something in my face in the name of God, then they should practice what they preach.

HC doesn't come close. He's a fake and a troll. Nothing more.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Correct.

Christ also wasn't a troll here for the past 15 years with a list of sockpuppets longer than your leg.

The reason HC posts in this manner is that he's simply a troll. Trolls enjoy the attention they get. They thrive on it, even though people respond in a negative manner to about everything they post.

Looking back on HC's posts, one can only conclude that he's just a troll, and really has no message to deliver here beyond that.

Pretty much everyone has him figured out now, and the way the Fire works with "self moderating" by the members, it's clear that HC will never change, and the people who have him figured out will not relent. Not in the least.

HC knows this, and has probably already put in place several more sockpuppets to continue harassing the members of this forum as he has done the past 15 years.

As a Christian myself, and raised into that by good people and being a member of a church from youth, I know the difference. I never, ever get involved in religion or those topics here. But HC's deception is more than I can abide, when I know with 100% confidence that he's a long time troll on here with very contrary values a Christian would possess.

I personally don't trash religions, no matter what they may be. But I do have an expectation that if someone is throwing something in my face in the name of God, then they should practice what they preach.

Excellent post RBB, one of tbe best ever written on the CF.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ringman
czech1022,

Your speculation was fun to read. Do you belong to a group who teach this or, like me, you came up with your beliefs by yourself?

Ringman: probably most of what I wrote came from my church - the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. But some, I'm sure, is my speculation because although I value truth above all, I use logic (which can be imperfect) to fill in the missing or fuzzy parts.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243

Correct.

Excellent post RBB, one of tbe best ever written on the CF.

Amen!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The fish aren't biting. They're flying out of the water the bait stinks so bad.

That's not the bait, it's Happy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well....
Since BillyJason/Crappy Hamster doesn't wanna seem to share any marksmanship advice concerning 8mm 98,s..

Perhaps you can give me some advice on this simple touch up of a tru oil finish.
Its already been hit with 600 and 800 on the old tru oil finish
Sans checkering....
Days ago.

And has received 2 wiping coats earlier today.
Let it dry 2 days
Light sanding again, mineral spirits scrub and rinse and 2 more coats.
Repeat up to 5 or 6 sessions over the next couple of weeks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pleeease BillyJason/Crappy Hamster since your a expert in everything from Alphabet Soup to Zoology.

Surely you got some tips that will help me out.

👍👍👍👍👍
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 05/25/22.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
We are all God's children. Unfortunately many grow up to be Satan's adults.

Last edited by Lucas1; 05/25/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Correct.

Very spot on Barry!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Camper,
I understand what you're trying to do, but the means being employed to affect the desired outcome are genuinely awful. It is my sincere recommendation to cease from this type of behavior immediately.

Others gave the similar recommendations.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...Community_To_Stedfast_Baptist_Church.mp4

Not gonna happen.
I never started out trying to please the haters and reprobates who claimed to believe Christ, but denied Him to others.
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God. I would be committing a grave sin to befriend these types. Are we greater than one of the most virtuous kings ever recorded? God is not a respecter of persons. You may want to consider this...

"Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."

...Then get saved.

V

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/26/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God.

So, in a thread titled "Is everyone a child of God" you are condemning members here as the"enemies of God."

Does that about sum it up?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Pathetic...
Bouncing off another proven dumbazz for relevance on here.
Grasping at straws for attention...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im still waiting on any 8mm K98 advice from the "Mr 15 into 1 Kid"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 05/26/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Camper,
I understand what you're trying to do, but the means being employed to affect the desired outcome are genuinely awful. It is my sincere recommendation to cease from this type of behavior immediately.

Others gave the similar recommendations.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...Community_To_Stedfast_Baptist_Church.mp4

Not gonna happen.
I never started out trying to please the haters and reprobates who claimed to believe Christ, but denied Him to others.
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God. I would be committing a grave sin to befriend these types. Are we greater than one of the most virtuous kings ever recorded? God is not a respecter of persons. You may want to consider this...

"Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."

...Then get saved.

V

Hahaha, you replying to your own sock puppet?

Ask Gaschezk what he thinks about Billy Graham sitting in Hell.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
125 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,852 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,672
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.