DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
That's not the case at all.

You lot were grateful for your govt's response to covid....and seem to have an "oh well" attitude towards personal liberty.

There are no similarities between us.

You lot? Do you identify with demoncrats? Australia is a diverse nation, there are liberals, labour, gun owners, anti gun lobbies, etc.
You mean left, and farther left, correct?

No, I don't.

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
That's not the case at all.

You lot were grateful for your govt's response to covid....and seem to have an "oh well" attitude towards personal liberty.

There are no similarities between us.

You lot? Do you identify with demoncrats? Australia is a diverse nation, there are liberals, labour, gun owners, anti gun lobbies, etc.

Not really. You have labor and greenies.

So do you, just the labels vary.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nope...not really.

We are not some homogenous mass like you guys.

Nothing personal. But

I am MAGA.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

Have you ever been to Australia?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DBT
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

Have you ever been to Australia?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

Not everyone here is as comfortable with democracy as you seem to be. How much would you really let the government get away with, and supported by opposing opinions of the rights and freedoms of others?
How on earth would you have any secure knowledge about the degree to which others here have "comfort" with democracy. Get real there Queensland mind reader. Your second sentence does end with a question mark, but the content does not make sense - does not form an answerable question. Oh no, don't tell me you are still in HS studying grammar and syntax.

Come on man, I don't really believe that you are as stupid as you try and make out to be but more so dishonest by avoiding truthful conversation, you know, like you do in all those religious threads.

So whereabouts in Australia did you visit? Your earlier response was astonishingly vague. Did you actually visit Australia?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

Ignorance really is bliss?

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[,quote=CCCC]
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

Not everyone here is as comfortable with democracy as you seem to be. How much would you really let the government get away with, and supported by opposing opinions of the rights and freedoms of others?
How on earth would you have any secure knowledge about the degree to which others here have "comfort" with democracy. Get real there Queensland mind reader. Your second sentence does end with a question mark, but the content does not make sense - does not form an answerable question. Oh no, don't tell me you are still in HS studying grammar and syntax.

Come on man, I don't really believe that you are as stupid as you try and make out to be but more so dishonest by avoiding truthful conversation, you know, like you do in all those religious threads.
So whereabouts in Australia did you visit? Your earlier response was astonishingly vague. Did you actually visit Australia?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

There is little difference in the political parties in Oceania.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We'll see what happens here THIS November...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yep.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[,quote=CCCC]

So you do like Biden.

mouser9

Since you act as if you can read minds and tell people what they think, why don't you tell me where I have been over there? For a failed would-be mind reader. you certainly manage to post a bunch of untruthful and useless dreck.

It appears that a somewhat experienced and knowledgeable assessment of your OZ folks has stuck in your craw. Melbourne (ah, Lygon) , Ballarat, Castlemaine, Bundoora, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Wollongong, Sydney, - - -
But, then, your proclaimed clairvoyance already had catalogued those. Now, please be quiet,

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

There is little difference in the political parties in Oceania.

The Liberals are nothing like the Greens. Each party looks after its own interests and constituents first and foremost and the general public socond.

But you are right in a way, there are no good options. Australia is not unique in that regard. Look at the state of your own nation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Put another shrimp on the barbie mate and call it a day

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Are you guys allowed to have spent cases or is that considered paraphernalia? Serious question.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by copperking81
Are you guys allowed to have spent cases or is that considered paraphernalia? Serious question.

Sure, shells, scopes, basically, semi autos were banned. Farmers can still have them but not off the farm. Lever, pump, bolt, straight pull, etc, are legal. As are hanguns, semi autos, revolvers, etc, but you need to be a club member.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[,quote=CCCC]

So you do like Biden.

mouser9

Since you act as if you can read minds and tell people what they think, why don't you tell me where I have been over there? For a failed would-be mind reader. you certainly manage to post a bunch of untruthful and useless dreck.

It appears that a somewhat experienced and knowledgeable assessment of your OZ folks has stuck in your craw. Melbourne (ah, Lygon) , Ballarat, Castlemaine, Bundoora, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Wollongong, Sydney, - - -
But, then, your proclaimed clairvoyance already had catalogued those. Now, please be quiet,

Wow you actually answered a question, along with the usual additional accusatory verbage. I was wondering what you considered as "extensive". Tourists always have a very narrow slant on things, mind you there's a whole lot I haven't yet seen here either.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That's not actualy the saying that we use over here but admittedly that's how it was sdvertised over there.

Well?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's not actualy the saying that we use over here but admittedly that's how it was sdvertised over there.
We know perfectly well that everyone over there is Crocodile Dundee. grin

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
How about all the conservative Aussies move here and we send all the blacks and liberals there. Everybody would be happier. Edk

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 45 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.