Hey Guys,<BR> <BR> I had to post what the hunting is like this year in Arizona for quail. First of all there are a lot of covey's around, killing birds is work. You have to work for them, but when you do you have a field day. I have been hunting them for the last few days, and been seeing about 5 to 10 covey's a hunt with about 30 to 50 birds in each covey, pretty fair amount of birds running around. I have learned to chase them around in circles, this allowed us to kill 30 birds a day between 3 of us. We should have limited out each(15 birds each), but we are a little rusty behind the pump gun. This year is great compared to the last two years, I hope it continues for the rest of the hunt. Not to mention, the dove hunt will be great, everywhere you look there is a bunch of dove. I am stoked about this years bird hunting. I will continue to hunt these birds till the season ends, there is plenty to go around if you walk a little and work. Laziness never help me kill one bird. Hope this info interests some of you. I just thought you guys should know how are state is doing.<BR> <BR>86

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1