Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 53 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 52 53
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Prewar70
You guys are so sad. Don’t you think we can do better? At least try.

WTF are you trying to say???

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
The first two thing that get cut any any budget anywhere is education first and mental health second. Until this changes schiit like this is going to continue to happen. No amount of what ifs and maybes is going to fix this.
The mental health budgets in all 50 States got decimated after the O'Connor vs Donaldson decision. Mental health facilities across the country got emptied and mental health services across America got slashed. The politicians looked at this as a huge windfall to spend as they wanted on everything EXCEPT mental health services since O'Connor vs Donaldson took away anything more than a 3 day evaluation detention. Only the profoundly mentally ill were kept in confinement and eventually they went to your local nursing homes. The 21st century mental health facility is your local County jail or if they are found capable of standing a trial they might end up in a prison. Many folks commit crimes that will get them locked up and while they are locked up or on probation only then are they required to turn in any firearms.

This kid shot his grandmother first and then went to the school and shot it up. How in the hell are you going to stop that ? The Supreme Court decision did not take anything into consideration other than being mentally ill is not a jailable (or prisonable) offense. The Supremes pretty much equated a mental health facility the same as a prison or jail. Since health records are hidden and so are juvenile offenses we may never really know what this kids past was like from an official or medical stand point. Only witnesses who are not bound by law can speak of his past.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
18 to buy ammo. Interesting debate could be had about earning the right to vote. Found this online: Voting is not an inherent, natural right, it is a privilege we extend to certain citizens. The Founders thought the privilege of voting should only be extended to citizens with “skin in the game” and competent enough to know what they were doing; as evidenced by the ownership of property. Today approximately 40% of Americans pay no income tax. Do they have ““skin in the game?”

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

You have to be 21 to buy ammo last I checked
Where?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Read he killed his grandmother?

Wondering if this was another absent father kinda thing.

18......any gang associations?

Prev mental health stuff?

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
18 years old and buys an $1800 DD and $600 sight. I was eating bologna sandwiches at 18.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Regarding ammo I didn't know so I searched it. 21 to buy handgun ammo and 18 rifle and shotgun. That's what I read in a couple places

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My heart is broken for the little Texas town I drive through once a year, I've been blessed to meet good people, including the police force, and citizens. I have had nothing but good interactions with the inhabitants of Uvalde. I count it a beautiful place to call home. I cannot wrap my mind around this kind of evil. Though it was my profession to face it here in my homeland. I condemn it. I stand against it. I profess my willingness to die to stop it. I cannot express my sorrow that I had no opportunity to make a difference in this situation. May God bless Uvalde, Texas. May He bless and keep the children who go to school there.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Regarding ammo I didn't know so I searched it. 21 to buy handgun ammo and 18 rifle and shotgun. That's what I read in a couple places
Common knowledge.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump.

Please explain how it is Trump’s fault that you’re a liberal clam.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Godless means leaving God out of it there lefty. Being from MN, most of us had you pegged from the get go.

Yep. Sounds like he sides with the Somalian Allah worshiping Muslim Whore.
About half of Minnysoda is fine with leaving God out of it. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Been a long time since i was 18

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rainshot
What Christian would murder innocent people?

Might want to google that. Christians have even killed other Christians for not being the correct type of Christian.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DeadHead
I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump.

Please explain how it is Trump’s fault that you’re a liberal clam.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess Mean Tweets.
🤪🤪🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Been a long time since i was 18

You’re a plant here to gather inflammatory responses to report back to your masters.

Eat a bag of dicks.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Guys, don't let the sock puppet troll veer this discussion. DO NOT ENGAGE.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How is it that banks and armored cars are protected by armed guards? But schools are "gun free zones"? Which advertises them as soft targets for psycho pieces of sheet like this fuggin scum bag. What is more precious than our children?

Teachers and administrators need to be carrying. Being Texas I'm surprised there wasn't somebody there that could have stopped it. I'd expect this kind of news coming out of one Libtard states or cities, but not Texas.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Does anyone fear this scenario playing out. Dems control the house and Senate, and President. They enact sweeping, over reaching gun control laws that have far reaching repercussions. Would it be better to have a say in it, on what would really help, before that happens?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You been trolling your bike thread for 25 pages. 🤣🤣🤣

Page 9 of 53 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,550
Posts18,453,577
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.