Hop To
Page 10 of 53 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 52 53
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by hookeye
Read he killed his grandmother?

Wondering if this was another absent father kinda thing.

18......any gang associations?

Prev mental health stuff?
If they got the right guy Pol has pics of him posing in a mini skirt, makeup etc. They seem to think he was a tranny. If that's true that's a definite sign of mental issues considering something like 40% attempt suicide from what I've read..

BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Does anyone fear this scenario playing out. Dems control the house and Senate, and President. They enact sweeping, over reaching gun control laws that have far reaching repercussions. Would it be better to have a say in it, on what would really help, before that happens?

Stop beating around the bush. Either come out and say it or stop.

What is it you want done that will stop evil people from doing evil things?

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Ok nobody wants to engage in meaningful debate, that's the problem in DC. I'm going to sign off for a bit, watch Anderson Cooper before This is Us series finale starts

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ok nobody wants to engage in meaningful debate, that's the problem in DC. I'm going to sign off for a bit, watch Anderson Cooper before This is Us series finale starts

You can't articulate whatever your point is....

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Jackson Handy: I don't know exactly. But I think law abiding gun owners can come up with solutions better than non gun owning, very powerful, congressman and senators. SO be on the right side of this. That's what I believe.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You can't articulate whatever your point is....

No, that tells us all we need to know.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Jackson Handy: I don't know exactly. But I think law abiding gun owners can come up with solutions better than non gun owning, very powerful, congressman and senators. SO be on the right side of this. That's what I believe.
Nice evasion there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by DeadHead
I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump.

Please explain how it is Trump’s fault that you’re a liberal clam.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess Mean Tweets.
🤪🤪🤪

Laffin.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

So it's you who don't want to engage. "I don't know" is a hell of an idea.

Parents need to be parents first off. Secondly we need more nut houses so these psychos aren't free to roam. Third, get these libtard judges and D.A.'s out to actually keep offenders locked up.

Fourth, how in God's name is an exterior door to an elementary school unsecured?

Fifth put the blame for these incidents at the offenders feet. Not mine, not yours, or anyone else. I will not tolerate being punished for another's evil deeds.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/24/22.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

You could forcibly ban all guns and do door-to-door confiscation and it wouldn't prevent any mass shootings. These heinous acts were not happening 60 years ago when kids were taking their new.22 to school for show-and-tell, or leaving their .20 gauge with the principal so they could shoot quail on the walk home after school. These crimes have nothing to do with guns! Blaming it on guns is just a lazy, low-resolution response intended to exculpate the real villain which is the culture we've created----no fathers in homes anymore, men entirely emasculated, the state acting as the new "father", boys growing up without a properly civilized man to show them what being a man actually means, moral relativism, cultural despair and on and on and on. We didn't have these crimes when we were watching Ozzy and Harriett on TV.

Tarquin
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Parents need to be parents first off. Secondly we need more nut houses so these psychos aren't free to roam. Third, get these libtard judges and D.A.'s out to actually keep offenders locked up.

Fourth, how in God's name is an exterior door to an elementary school unsecured?

Fifth put them blame for these incidents at the offenders feet. Not mine, not yours, or anyone else. I will not tolerate being punished for another's evil deeds.

Common sense gun control and red flag laws would suit him just fine.

Oh, and no more mean tweets of course.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Years ago a guy did a talk about fire suppression systems in schools compared to active shooter situations. Something about how schools are built around fire suppression as part of the building code, and no kid has died in a school fire for 50 years. Yet schools aren’t built to prevent or even address active shooter situations.

There’s a fire extinguisher in every classroom.

Why isn’t there a gun?

We’re not going to prevent evil people from visiting evil upon us, but we sure as hell can shoot back.

If we have the will, that is.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 99guy
How is it that banks and armored cars are protected by armed guards? But schools are "gun free zones"? Which advertises them as soft targets for psycho pieces of sheet like this fuggin scum bag. What is more precious than our children?

Teachers and administrators need to be carrying. Being Texas I'm surprised there wasn't somebody there that could have stopped it. I'd expect this kind of news coming out of one Libtard states or cities, but not Texas.

It’s up to the School Board and Superintendent to allow whether Teachers and School Employees with a LTC to carry on School Grounds. Texas Law allows for it if approved by the Sup. & School Board.
Hopefully this will encourage a lot of TX School Districts to allow Legal LTC license holders to carry.
I know the school district here locally allows it

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Fifth put them blame for these incidents at the offenders feet. Not mine, not yours, or anyone else. I will not tolerate being punished for another's evil deeds.

Common sense gun control and red flag laws would suit him just fine.

Oh, and no more mean tweets of course.

You are correct Jim. More feel good b.s....

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I want to do something, I want these school shootings to stop. Not being evasive, I don't have answers. But I think all of us have probably had a thought or two at some point on something that could make this better. Keeps guns out of Tranny hands, or far right crazys or whatever label you want to put on the perpetrators, doesn't matter to me, it's equal opportunity as far as I see it. As soon as you go on a forum like this and give hint of gun control, doesn't matter how big your arsenal is or how much you donate to the NRA, you're a lefty, a troll, a plant, a non christian, whatever. Just sling as much mud as possible. But I think we as gun owners we need to be part of the solution and to stick our heads in the sand and say the system is what it is, acceptable losses, is not good.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The war on boys and men might have something to do with it.

https://medium.com/@TheLibertyBoi/the-real-cause-of-school-shootings-and-how-to-fix-it-d084e7e0fda0

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/24/22.

Tarquin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I want to do something, I want these school shootings to stop. Not being evasive, I don't have answers. But I think all of us have probably had a thought or two at some point on something that could make this better. Keeps guns out of Tranny hands, or far right crazys or whatever label you want to put on the perpetrators, doesn't matter to me, it's equal opportunity as far as I see it. As soon as you go on a forum like this and give hint of gun control, doesn't matter how big your arsenal is or how much you donate to the NRA, you're a lefty, a troll, a plant, a non christian, whatever. Just sling as much mud as possible. But I think we as gun owners we need to be part of the solution and to stick our heads in the sand and say the system is what it is, acceptable losses, is not good.

But to offer up gun control as the only option is irresponsible.

It’s not gun control, it’s crazy people control. Forget the tool, look at the person with the tool.

Damn, it ain’t that hard.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Thought you were leaving the convo comrade?

Not gotten the responses you need yet?

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Lying POS Fake President Hiden Joe Biden is about to read the TelePrompTer on TV.
Now showing him and the 1st Ho “Dr” Jill. 🤪

POS is acting. Fake Emotional Bullschitt Dog & Pony Show. 😡😡😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I never said gun control is the only answer.

Page 10 of 53 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (222ND, 160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 74 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,651
Posts18,399,172
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.