Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 53 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 52 53
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A meteor needs to hit Washington D.C. and flatten that town and everybody in it.

Vladdy has a couple of "meteors" on standby even as we speak.

Them sunsabitches in DC are a helluva lot bigger threat to me and my family and my freedom than Vlad could ever dream of being. Know who your REAL enemies are.
7mm
Absolutely correct. The enemy resides in dc plain and simple

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

I was impressed that they had several layers of security and if anyone tried to assault the school and was able to take out the outside guards, the ones on the inside would obviously see and hear it and shut down the entire facility before engaging the terrorists. Pretty much the only way to get through to the kids would be to roll up in a tank.

It would be totally unfeasible, as well as being monetarily impossible, to do that to American high schools which can cover several acres of land when including all of the outdoor athletic facilities.

I bet it would be easier and less costly than trying to round up every semi-auto weapon in the country, which seems to be the Dems' solution.

40 Billion to Ukraine....f*ck that....I do not know the logistics, but send some billions to the states to fortify schools like what Remsen said..

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Is this real?

Not officially verified, but looks legitimate

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Is this real?

Not officially verified, but looks legitimate

Exactly the kind of Bullschitt that the DemoRat’s And Libertards are pushing as the new America “Agenda” nowadays. The Pussification of the USA. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/24/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It appears that the Uvalde School District had NO Armed Security. 😡

Texas mass shooting: Uvalde school district had security measures in place prior to tragedy

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mass-shooting-school-district-security-measures

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

This info released by the Ulvalde School District makes no mention of Armed Officers.

From the Article:

“UCISD's website states that the district has "proponents to curb and/or eliminate" elements of" violence, vandalism, disruptions and fear" in its schools to "provide a safe and secure environment for all." 
“Those proponents include four officers, including a chief, a detective and two officers within the school district; partnerships with local law enforcement agencies; security staff that patrols door entrances and parking lots at secondary campuses; case managers and social workers on UCISD campuses; licensed counselors; threat assessment teams; social media threat monitoring; a visitor management security system; canine detection services; motion detectors and alarm systems; perimeter fencing at Robb and other schools; security vestibules and outside buzz-in systems; security cameras; a locked classroom door policy; staff and student training; and a threat reporting system. “

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/24/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
He puts the lotion on the skin!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just heard that the tally it 19 dead plus a teacher.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Meanwhile, the outrage continues at the possibility of abortion being limited.

And they are bitching about Republicans holding strong on gun control. Leftist logic to the finest

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by Prewar70
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Leaving God and his son Jesus Christ out of it is the problem.
Absolutely !!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok nobody wants to engage in meaningful debate, that's the problem in DC. I'm going to sign off for a bit, watch Anderson Cooper before This is Us series finale starts
I've never been good at appeasement. My bad.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Geraldope just said the 2nd A makes him sick.
I heard him spout that BS , what a total jackass !

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Raspy
When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

I was impressed that they had several layers of security and if anyone tried to assault the school and was able to take out the outside guards, the ones on the inside would obviously see and hear it and shut down the entire facility before engaging the terrorists. Pretty much the only way to get through to the kids would be to roll up in a tank.

It would be totally unfeasible, as well as being monetarily impossible, to do that to American high schools which can cover several acres of land when including all of the outdoor athletic facilities.

I bet it would be easier and less costly than trying to round up every semi-auto weapon in the country, which seems to be the Dems' solution.

40 Billion to Ukraine....f*ck that....I do not know the logistics, but send some billions to the states to fortify schools like what Remsen said..

It's not the federal government's job to solve every social problem, especially if they caused it in the first place. The problem is fatherless boys. Leftism is primarily responsible for that and you can't fix that problem by simply hardening schools.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

It's not the federal government's job to solve every social problem, especially if they caused it in the first place. The problem is fatherless boys. Leftism is primarily responsible for that and you can't fix that problem by simply hardening schools.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin

BS. $40 billion would help provide security.
Like Rand Paul said, $500 from everyone in America.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No...the problem is crazy people.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I dont post often but Ive been here longer than you have. Same with AR. No screamin liberal. Imagine if you can for a second, it's one of your kids. I think how do we keep guns out of the hands of people that would commit these crimes. And keep guns in the hands or responsible, law abiding, not crazy Americans

I would think you would realize that the solution does not involve keep guns out of the hands of people (liberal logic). It involved properly treating people and valuing life. Life needs to be taught to be valued, that has diminished in our society. Evil people will do what it takes to get their goal accomplished. Legislating guns and access is NOT the answer.

Bonus point. There is no such thing as common sense gun laws

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I was in Israel a few months back I went to visit a friend who is a teacher at a high school in a small farming town between Tel Aviv and Gaza. Other than rocket attacks, it's not really a center for terror activities. When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

It's a shame that this is the reality, but it is the reality and no one wants to see dead kids. I know the lunatics here in the US would argue that we've turned schools into prisons if such a system were put in place, but it sure is an effective system and it doesn't require anyone to give up individual rights.

If you're the type who would rather take away guns from the 99% of people who use them lawfully, rather than put common sense security into school buildings, you'll end up being a good party loyalist when every other freedom is taken away.
When I was in Israel a few months back I went to visit a friend who is a teacher at a high school in a small farming town between Tel Aviv and Gaza. Other than rocket attacks, it's not really a center for terror activities. When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

It's a shame that this is the reality, but it is the reality and no one wants to see dead kids. I know the lunatics here in the US would argue that we've turned schools into prisons if such a system were put in place, but it sure is an effective system and it doesn't require anyone to give up individual rights.

If you're the type who would rather take away guns from the 99% of people who use them lawfully, rather than put common sense security into school buildings, you'll end up being a good party loyalist when every other freedom is taken away.

I disagree. I truly believe many dems love the fact there are these shootings. It helps further their agenda. Metal dtectors, security, and locked doirs from the outside would be a cheap and effective deterrent. Take the millions/billions spent to sell gun control and put protective measure in place in the schools. Nope, they don't want that... it would lessen their opportunity to further their agenda.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The problem in mainstreaming and making acceptable aberrant and destructive behavior. Like trannies, etc.

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
PS. If the Federal Government can legally require all kids who dont get private education to get public education then the Federal government has a responsibility to protect them or we need a new Federal government.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The problem in mainstreaming and making acceptable aberrant and destructive behavior. Like trannies, etc.

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 14 of 53 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 32 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,468
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.