Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 53 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 52 53
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okie
Gun control is the only answer.

Own a gun (guns) carry a gun (guns/loaded) control your gun. Goes for everyone. Politeness would then abound. The rare shooter would quickly be put down by gun control..See the video of the White Settlement shooting Barry posted..See how easy that works. Firearms and ammo would be tax deductible (Constitutional) as would range fees and memberships. I could go on but will let someone else pick this ball up and run with it awhile.....Where's Prewar ?

THIS /\ /\!!!
This outta be the quote of the month!

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
These people are literally manufactured. This is war against you by our government or elements therein. Don’t take the bait. Do not treat this as if it is a natural phenomenon. It isn’t.

More like a War by the current Government on White Christian Conservative Gun Owning Americans. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Offer a pay differential for every teacher who completes a handgun training course and carries at school.

I’d be happy to kick in for the extra in my school district.

And guess what, do it today, it will have more positive impact than any of the hot air búllshit talk talk we’ve been doing for the last 25 years.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Slope77
Some of the high school shooters are bullied relentlessly or have some grievance, which doesn’t justify what they do, but maybe brings some clarity to the motive.

But what on earth would possess anyone to walk into a school and kill a bunch of little kids?

I said the same thing to my wife over dinner. I got choked up thinking about the pain those parents are suffering. The scars the emotional survivors will carry forever. This one truly punched me in the gut.

There is no way that a human can harbor that kind of evil without telegraphing it in some way.
Agreed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by JoeBob
These people are literally manufactured. This is war against you by our government or elements therein. Don’t take the bait. Do not treat this as if it is a natural phenomenon. It isn’t.

More like a War by the current Government on White Christian Conservative Gun Owning Americans. 😡
I agree with this 100%.
But the FBI monitors just put the 3 of us on another watch list for being dangerous racist extremists for saying so! eek
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How about just putting nuts away? Unless that is done, not a DAMN thing can be done about crazy people doing crazy things. Oh...I get it. It's mean.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
How about just putting nuts away? Unless that is done, not a DAMN thing can be done about crazy people doing crazy things. Oh...I get it. It's mean.

Who sprung em?

Reagan?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
Has Alex Jones denied that this has happened yet? Has he identified the crisis actors ???

Happy Cramper give us the full report

Stay classy San Diego.

MAGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Who sprung em?

Reagan?

Yes and no. He did sign the bill, but there was a veto-proof bipartisan majority behind it, so he could not have stopped it.

It's covered in San Fransicko, a pretty good book.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/24/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by deflave
Did anybody ever find out why the Las Vegas shooter went Cuckoo?

Or who leaked the Roberts opinion?

I can’t speak to your first question. That investigation seemed to go nowhere and then faded away forever. Go figure.

Your second question, having no answers for culpability or guilty of the leak is beyond any understanding.

There is 9 justices with 4 clerks each, so a total of 36 possible suspects. They can’t question and run a lie detector on 36 individuals and get a sense of who is lying by now?

Sure, sure…There’s nothing going on here, but business as usual.

🦫

You're mind-reading again.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by deflave
Did anybody ever find out why the Las Vegas shooter went Cuckoo?

Or who leaked the Roberts opinion?

I can’t speak to your first question. That investigation seemed to go nowhere and then faded away forever. Go figure.

Your second question, having no answers for culpability or guilty of the leak is beyond any understanding.

There is 9 justices with 4 clerks each, so a total of 36 possible suspects. They can’t question and run a lie detector on 36 individuals and get a sense of who is lying by now?

Sure, sure…There’s nothing going on here, but business as usual.

🦫

You're mind-reading again.

We tend to have that problem…

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As a country things that 30-40yrs ago were taboo are now normal. Several states you can abort a healthy baby after birth we are talking full term baby. The mom can say I don’t want it so they cut the spinal cord. 30-40yrs ago that kind of talk would’ve got you ran out of town labeled a quack. The big is transgenderism hell 20yrs ago people were like wtf is wrong with you. Today it’s been normalized, you have school teachers preaching it’s normal it’s ph ucking mind boggling. gender dysphoria Is a mental disorder recognized as such by the top psychiatrist in the world. But nope here in good ol USA it’s perfectly fine. Their are several other things that have been normalized oh like child molestation they are trying to normalize that. This country is off axis bad.

Last edited by 79S; 05/24/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Who sprung em?

Reagan?

Who cares?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Who sprung em?

Reagan?

Actually it was the Supreme Court. No person imprisoned without felony conviction, no criminal responsibility if they're crazy, etc.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No way of knowing yet if this guy would have been detained for mental health reasons. Cross-dressing is accepted and somewhat trendy now. The guy posted photos of his expensive AR’s, no one here is gonna support investigating a kid for that.

The guy apparently did not live with his parents, which suggests a less-than-ideal upbringing. What is certain is that, like most every other kid today big city or in the sticks, he was raised on his phone, hours and hours every day.

What they get on their phones ain’t about responsibility, God and Country. On his phone that guy could find inspiration, affirmation and support for whatever perverse road he was tripping down.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Haven't read all pages, so this may have been answered, but--

How did he get into then school ? Doors not locked?

This is horrific, these are little kids--Damn!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Pot head?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Cross Currents of this Tragedy will be Hard for the Marxist to Control ..
As the Sun Raises over Chicongo nar a Peep..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Who sprung em?

Reagan?

Actually it was the Supreme Court. No person imprisoned without felony conviction, no criminal responsibility if they're crazy, etc.

They sure didn’t have a problem putting John Hinckley Jr in the nut farm for 30 plus years for shooting Reagan and others.

We should start doing the same with other mentals who are clearly insane.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
As a country things that 30-40yrs ago were taboo are now normal. Several states you can abort a healthy baby after birth we are talking full term baby. The mom can say I don’t want it so they cut the spinal cord. 30-40yrs ago that kind of talk would’ve got you ran out of town labeled a quack. The big is transgenderism hell 20yrs ago people were like wtf is wrong with you. Today it’s been normalized, you have school teachers preaching it’s normal it’s ph ucking mind boggling. gender dysphoria Is a mental disorder recognized as such by the top psychiatrist in the world. But nope here in good ol USA it’s perfectly fine. Their are several other things that have been normalized oh like child molestation they are trying to normalize that. This country is off axis bad.

Purple haired, nose ringed, 6th plane gender residents ain't f'n normal. Sorry about that, snowflakes. Now go play in traffic.. HEAVY traffic.. Like an international airport landing strip or a cruise port egress channel.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 17 of 53 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1badf350, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 59 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.