Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Steve, I don't believe the Era of Trump is Dead. What I do believe is the Era of Steve never was, and never will be.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by steve4102
Can David Perdue defeat Stacy Abrams?

Just like the most important thing for the country in 2016 was ABC (Anybody But Clinton) in Georgia it's Anybody but Abrams.

JFC
You don’t get it do you

Hint
This is not about Elections, it is about Selections

If you are still of the camp that votes matter and we can elect our way out of this, then there is no hope for you, none

So tell me Chief rain in the Face, what is your solution if it can't be from the ballot box? You gonna take your creaky old retired ass out for armed revolution?

I have a serious question for you...is your existence as miserable a your online persona portrays? You post links almost every day about all the shît that bugs you but I never see any concrete solutions, path forward, or alternatives. Just gripe and complain about how there is no hope and how frustrated you are. Is the 'Fire your therapy? JFC back at ya!

I will give you this. You have posted one thing that I will agree with:

But hey, don’t mind me, I’m just Mr Negative and should be ignored.

Bingo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Virginia just recently proved massive voter turnout can beat the steal.

Trump says massive voter turnout can beat the steal.

Either Trump and the Patriots are FOS or Stevie Wanderer is FOS.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Steve, I don't believe the Era of Trump is Dead. What I do believe is the Era of Steve never was, and never will be.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
TRUMP opposition is batting 0.02.

Hey, Trump has only won about 75 of about 80 races he supported.

Some are stupid enough to think Trump is doing his thing for the fun of it.

Trump has said he will weed out the bad ones and save the R party.

Steve is as usual, wrong as rain and often supports the enemy.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Just like the most important thing for the country in 2016 was ABC (Anybody But Clinton) in Georgia it's Anybody but Abrams.

JFC
You don’t get it do you

Hint

If you are still of the camp that votes matter and we can elect our way out of this, then there is no hope for you, none

So tell me Chief rain in the Face, what is your solution if it can't be from the ballot box? You gonna take your creaky old retired ass out for armed revolution?

I have a serious question for you...is your existence as miserable a your online persona portrays? You post links almost every day about all the shît that bugs you but I never see any concrete solutions, path forward, or alternatives. Just gripe and complain about how there is no hope and how frustrated you are. Is the 'Fire your therapy? JFC back at ya!

A mark was left on someone's keister.... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jorgeI

JFC
You don’t get it do you

Hint

A mark was left on someone's keister.... smile

Good one!

True, too.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
TRUMP opposition is batting 0.02.

Hey, Trump has only won about 75 of about 80 races he supported.

Some are stupid enough to think Trump is doing his thing for the fun of it.

Trump has said he will weed out the bad ones and save the R party.

Steve is as usual, wrong as rain and often supports the enemy.
Wrong?

I said that some Trump Endorsed candidates will do well in the primary, but will get their asses kicked in the General.

Time will tell.

Some will get their asses kicked in the primary, like Perdue, to start the “ Trump is toxic” narrative ball rolling.

…AND I’m not alone with this prediction.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...as-referendum-on-donald-trump-influence/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't believe that Georgia conservatives, independents, and moderates see Trump as "toxic" - only irrelevant.

One thing is for sure, Trump won't be campaigning for Kemp against Abrams as his fragile ego wouldn't allow it. So at the end of the day his childish pettiness will get in the way of supporting the GOP. At least Perdue has committed to campaign for whoever won yesterday for the greater good against Abrams. I can respect him for that.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yeah and who confirmed the Electors in the 2020 election? Kemp could've and should've done more. He could have stopped the steal but he confirmed it. Kemp gave you Dominion Voting Systems. You want that idiot again?

I posted this on another thread...

Folks love to talk about Dominion voter fraud. Certainly one of the more popular conspiracy theories out there. So there must be tons of proof that the systems have been hacked. Right?

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/1...government-coordinating-council-election

For the record, there is better chain of custody using the Dominion systems than a pen and paper ballot system. The Dominion system not only retains the paper ballot it also generate a digital image in addition to digital tabulation. You can't game the system by counting ballots over and over again as each paper ballot printed has a unique QR code that is generated at the time the voter completes the ballot. I know this because I just voted.

So if the accusation is correct that someone can hack the digital system to flip votes, then they would also have to physically print and insert the fake ballot into the system while removing the original printed ballot while also altering the digital image of the ballot. Any simple investigation would quickly flag that BS.

So where is the proof that the Dominion system has been hacked and votes flipped? A lot of states looked, but none came up with any evidence. But there must be mountains of evidence somewhere... Right?

Dude, Seriously?

You been guzzlin sea water?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't believe that Georgia conservatives, independents, and moderates see Trump as "toxic" - only irrelevant.

One thing is for sure, Trump won't be campaigning for Kemp against Abrams as his fragile ego wouldn't allow it. So at the end of the day his childish pettiness will get in the way of supporting the GOP. At least Perdue has committed to campaign for whoever won yesterday for the greater good against Abrams. I can respect him for that.
Nobody with a brain sees Trump as Toxic, but when the dust settles and the RNC blames Trump for the failed Red Wave, they will.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yeah and who confirmed the Electors in the 2020 election? Kemp could've and should've done more. He could have stopped the steal but he confirmed it. Kemp gave you Dominion Voting Systems. You want that idiot again?

Folks love to talk about Dominion voter fraud. Certainly one of the more popular conspiracy theories out there. So there must be tons of proof that the systems have been hacked. Right?

For the record, there is better chain of custody using the Dominion systems than a pen and paper ballot system. The Dominion system not only retains the paper ballot it also generate a digital image in addition to digital tabulation. You can't game the system by counting ballots over and over again as each paper ballot printed has a unique QR code that is generated at the time the voter completes the ballot. I know this because I just voted.

So if the accusation is correct that someone can hack the digital system to flip votes, then they would also have to physically print and insert the fake ballot into the system while removing the original printed ballot while also altering the digital image of the ballot. Any simple investigation would quickly flag that BS.

So where is the proof that the Dominion system has been hacked and votes flipped? A lot of states looked, but none came up with any evidence. But there must be mountains of evidence somewhere... Right?

Dude, Seriously?

So there's mountains of fact based evidence that in past elections the Dominion systems have been hacked and votes changed? Please detail. Can't wait to read the evidence.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
America is fed up! There ain't gonna be a failed red wave, Sad Sack.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, there would be a Red Wave so large it would destroy the Democrat Party for decades if not forever, cept for the same Voter Fraud Network that was implemented in 2020 is still alive and well.

To believe that Election Fraud is not alive and well, is , well naive at best

Do you actually believe that Kemp and Ratshitburger captured as many votes as reported.
To believe that, one must also believe that the citizens of GA are brain dead to say the least.

Well, do you think the GA primary election between Kemp and Perdue was legit.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Well, do you think the GA primary election between Kemp and Perdue was legit."

Do you think the VA election between Youngkin and McCauliffe was legit?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dude, Seriously?

So there's mountains of fact based evidence that in past elections the Dominion systems have been hacked and votes changed? Please detail. Can't wait to read the evidence.

Just ask Joe Biden.

81 Million. But he can't get eight people to show up at a rally.

You're in the middle of a schitstorm with no shovel and no vision.

I'm done.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

They got US ..
The Derby Donkey named Mitch , Ms.Lindsay ..
The Big Dummy Thune..
Their all Swapping Spit in the Mordor Hot Tub ..
Who’s the Leaker..
Who’s the Republican Senator Nominee in Penn..
Demoncrat’s voting Republican Primary in Georgia
and over half the other States..
Roll’n Roll’n Roll’n

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Dude, Seriously?

Just ask Joe Biden.

81 Million. But he can't get eight people to show up at a rally.

You're in the middle of a schitstorm with no shovel and no vision.

I'm done.

You're done because you have no proof.

Conjecture, innuendo, dot connecting, conspiracy theories, possibilities, and Trump's baseless rantings does not equate to fact based evidence.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And the dems completely own the current chit storm and the upcoming economic disaster. Nobody else to blame and nobody to rebel against. These folks deserve what’s coming, too bad the rest of the country will have to suffer through it.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Steve, since you are so sure on your political predictions, I'd like your estimation of the number of house seats that flip this fall, if any?

For refereence

We have 435 house members
221 dems
208 "repubs"

6 vacant
Devin nunes (CA) retired
Jim hagedorn (MN) died
Don Young (AK) died
Jeff Fortenberry (NE) retired
Filenon Vela ((TX) retired
Tom Reed (NY) retired

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 35, 11 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 787 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.