Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It’s amazing to read his reply then my reply then your reply and you’re telling me to act my age. Hit with a stick? Really. Read all that again. I didn’t think he had a rude comment. I didn’t think my comment was rude. Mine was not intended to be rude at all. I apologize to him if he took my comment as rude. You sir can go kick rocks though.

Please reread his comment my comment and your comment just one more time. Now tell me who needs to act their age. I don’t think age has anything to do with this.

BP-B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
Kaleb, and 99. No problem . I still feel why mess with a 22 when far better rounds are here. I have shot dozens of deer and antelope with ,22's.. Why, Just to see if I could do it. Smart ? I prefer to use heavier calibers incase of a late evening shot and the game runs. There are a number of stories on the fire about game well hit, but not being recovered right away due to a poor or no blood trail. It happens, game hit in the vitals, can run a distance, and in failing light it is tough to trail a light blood trail. I guess I am old, and as Elmer said I prefer to do my hunting before I shoot.

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bullets matter wayyyyy more than headstamps and Drooling Fhuqktards always "forget" to cite the projectiles used,which fuel their woes. Hint.

Some pics of said pieces of fhuqking schit,would reveal more than a smidge,as Couchbound Kchunts fret Wives Tales. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Bullets matter wayyyyy more than headstamps and Drooling Fhuqktards always "forget" to cite the projectiles used,which fuel their woes. Hint.

Some pics of said pieces of fhuqking schit,would reveal more than a smidge,as Couchbound Kchunts fret Wives Tales. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................
If Stick were forced to build a 22-250 what twist would he choose?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reeferlady,

I needn't make suppositions and can simply talk in the first hand about wares that simply exist,as you Dream aloud. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Mike Rock cut 7" RPM 22-250 SALAMI bottom far left. MacaMillion A5,Double Ounce Shilen trigger, 25MOA inclination on the 1913,10x MQ...yada,yada,yada. Kisses/pinwheels 75's,88's and 90's as per whim. Hint.

Pass the 224 Speedmire,if only because I shoot it all and then some. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Thank me later.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d hate to embarrass you with pics .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AlwaysIndoors,

You REALLY "told" her and ain't it a hoot that you gotta fhuqking steal your signature pic...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Bushelor,

I’d really hate to burst your bubble.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AlwaysIndoors,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be Thieving Brokedick...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Dream aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Ditto

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AlwaysIndoors,

Is "ditto" your Woke Word for being a Double Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,upon a single reply...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Bushelor,

😘

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I have a couple 243’s . LMAO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AlwaysIndoors,

Pardon wares that exist,as you Dream aloud. It were rude of me not to cite said spout is a Krunchenticker and 4th from bottom. Hint.

You Day Dreaming Droolers are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pard shot his Booner a coupla days ago,se we banged around yesterday and I had The Carbon Queen 22PPC AFI in tow(1-6x Lit Bitch HD and 88 ELD Smooches),Teeker OEM 8" 223(BTR Gen2 2-12x Lit Bitch Mil FFP and 75 ELD Smooches),Peezer 18" Wylde(ACOG 3.5x35 Red 308 Crosshair and 75 Hornie BTHP's to ASC confines) and a 18" Bart barreled Vudoo Spectre wearing 6x MQ. If only as per always,the Vudoo STOLE the fhuqking Show and there was plenty of 500yd+ action. Hint.

22PPC AFI was golden to 1275yds. Hint.

The 223 Teeker to 1000yds. Hint.

The ACOG is a Dirty Mind Fhuqk,as the 75 Hornie HPBT's connect 308 dots amazingly well,hanging to 1000yds. Hint.

THE Show Stopper. Hint.

I never had much in the way of "luck" with Number Ones and muchly prefer HighWalls. Hint.

Now as 6mm bore sizing goes,I shoot a "few" chamberings and all in 8",if not 7" RPM and 105's or better. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

any body have a translation for this Alaskan Trailer Park Jibberish?

doesn't really matter tho... Schtick just posts this stuff to impress himself... no one else really....

He's his own number one Fan in the Schtick Schitt Show and Fan Club....

but he's still the best entertainment value of the World Wide Web....

My favorite is always his " I shot this fish pictures" displaying it dead along with his rifle, both laying in the water...

it ain't easy being Schtick....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AlwaysIndoors,

Is "ditto" your Woke Word for being a Double Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,upon a single reply...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you, Imagination and Pretend are free, so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

No one knows, uses and abuses that more than you do Stumpy....

Imagination and Pretend are Free....

you are so good at slinging such stuff, you really should get into politics... that is truly your calling....

I can see you and Adam Shiff becoming Best of Friends....you're cut from the same cloth...

but most of us like you a hell of a lot more than Adam Shiff....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I enjoy that you think of me so often,that you cain't even punctuate for yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and of course your only "move",as you "live" vicariously astride your Couchbound Kchunt,in your Drooling Brokedicktitude. Simply pardon wares that exist. Hint.

You'd need a co-signer for the line,if only for starters. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
At 300 and 400 yds.... spend a little time shooting that sort of distance, it gets your eye and trigger finger tuned up to do it on a regular basis..

Monday, Tuesday and Today, I was over at the range just down the road...

with a 223, and twenty rounds loaded with 11 grains of Unique and topped off with a 50 grain Hornady SP bullet...

each day, shoot 10 rounds at a 300 yd Gong... and the other 10 rounds at the 400 yd Gong...

just off season recreational practical, while conserving components

occasional winds have me holding into them at times... but charges like that with Blue Dot, Unique or Alliant Steel, with 40 or 50 grain bullets
will drop them right in there....

and it doesn't kick enough to lose sight picture in the scope...

did the same thing 4 days last week, and 3 or 4 days the week before etc...

Upping that up during hunting season, with heavier bullets and a little bigger cartridge... makes it all the more easier....

Charges that light also ain't puttin much wear and tear on the rifle barrel either....

As Schtick preaches to us all... ya just gotta get out of the outhouse, and quit playing on the innnernet all day out there... and get to shootin sum stuff....

When I'm not busy workin on somethin'... I also spend time bettering myself... I've been picking up some of those DVD programs about how to speak foreign languages.....

Last 6 months, I've been concentrating on the Alaskan Trailer Park Jibberish into English DVD.... Hutch recommended it to me a few years ago...
He's a damn smart Lab... he and I have become real good facebook buddies over the last couple of years....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination,the HILARITY of which could only be exceeded by your Toxicology Report...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Bumbling CLUELESS Brokedicktitude never disappoints,in it's Magnificent Grandeur. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
A solid choice for effectively shooting to 500 yds with a 243 in a 10 twist barrel would be the 95 grain nosler ballistic tip. They are accurate and will stabilize . Great on game performance as well as accuracy. My boy consistently shoots 3.5" to 4" groups at 500 yds with his tikka 243. He has a SS 3x9 scope, and its a good combo. If you want the long bullets get a fast twist barrel and 105s of your choosing. I like Berger hybrids in mine. But you have to make sure you have enough mag length to run the longer bullets. If you are starting from scratch, just get a 6 creed. They already have the right twisted barrel, and proper mag length in place. Same goes for the 22 creed over the 22 250. They are a better designed mouse trap for long range.

Last edited by atse; 05/26/22.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
651 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 73 invisible), 2,934 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.