Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I sure hope that is not the case. They key points here are how long after entry did the resident "School Resource Officer" (SRO)take to engage and what was the timeline from initial breaching, engagement by the SRO and final kill shot by the Border Patrol Officer who took a crease to his melon.. Only then would a comment be valid.

Reports are that he was engaged by SRO before he ever made it inside, after he crashed his vehicle, and somewhere around an hour later he was shot by BP.

Was the grammar and spelling ok?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
I sure hope that is not the case. They key points here are how long after entry did the resident "School Resource Officer" (SRO)take to engage and what was the timeline from initial breaching, engagement by the SRO and final kill shot by the Border Patrol Officer who took a crease to his melon.. Only then would a comment be valid.

Reports are that he was engaged by SRO before he ever made it inside, after he crashed his vehicle, and somewhere around an hour later he was shot by BP.

Was the cop shot?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[

Except for the comma after the word "and". smile

PS: If your OP turns out to be correct, I will overlook any further grammar transgressions AND apologize...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://radaronline.com/p/frustrated-parents-debated-storming-texas-school-to-stop-shooter/

'Let’s Rush In Because The Cops Aren’t Doing Anything': Frustrated Parents Debated STORMING Texas School To Stop Shooter

Newly released footage from Tuesday’s tragedy at a Texas elementary school shows frantic parents yelling at law enforcement officials and debating whether or not to enter the school themselves to stop the active shooter, Radar has learned.

On Tuesday, as an active shooter murdered 19 children and 2 adults at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, frustrated parents were outside fighting with police and questioning why the authorities were not inside the elementary school stopping the gunman.

“What are you doing? Get inside the building!” one angry parent can be heard screaming.

“They're trapped inside!” another parent shouts as screams of panic reverberate in the background.

Although it is not known what time this newly released footage was taken, the first 911 call reporting the tragic shooting was at 11:32am, and the shooter was not killed until 1pm, suggesting the tragedy lasted nearly two hours before law enforcement officials were successfully able to stop the rampage.

Recent reports also revealed that Customs and Border Patrol agents who first arrived to the scene struggled to stop the shooter because they couldn’t obtain the key to the classroom where the shooting was taking place.

By the time the agents successfully stopped the shooter, 21 people were already dead.

“Let's just rush in because the cops aren't doing anything like they are supposed to,” Javier Cazares, whose 10-year-old daughter Jacklyn was killed in the shooting, said. “More could have been done. They were unprepared.”

“There was at least 40 lawmen armed to the teeth but didn't do a darn thing until it was far too late,” he continued. “The situation could've been over quick if they had better tactical training, and we as a community witnessed it firsthand.”

As RadarOnline.com reported, an 18-year-old since identified by police as Salvador Ramos entered the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas and opened fire shortly after 11:30am.

When Ramos was killed nearly two hours later, 19 children and 2 adults had been killed.

"It is believed that he abandoned his vehicle, then entered into the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde with a handgun, and he may have also had a rifle," Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement following the attack.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Almost as if it were planned.🤫

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure what happened there, but when there was a threat here a couple years ago it was all hands on deck, snipers on the roof the works.

https://magicvalley.com/news/local/...4251d7b-8ebb-5432-a37f-a5990356008c.html

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
40 lawmen, armed to the teeth, almost 2 hours. Hmmmmmmm, worse than I originally thought. I can't think of any good reason the parents and onlookers would lie about this, what is their motive to lie?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
40 lawmen, armed to the teeth, almost 2 hours. Hmmmmmmm, worse than I originally thought. I can't think of any good reason the parents and onlookers would lie about this, what is their motive to lie?

Other than a misconception that IF (big if) they were unaware other officers were already inside, of course we should believe them. Like I've said, the timeline will tell the real story, except of course for the kook brigade's "almost as if it was planned" nonsense.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Other than a misconception that IF (big if) they were unaware other officers were already inside, of course we should believe them. Like I've said, the timeline will tell the real story, except of course for the kook brigade's "almost as if it was planned" nonsense.

Yea, I don't buy into the "it was planned" nonsense.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently you haven't got the memo- ALL cops are heroes.

#frontlineheroes
#homebysuppertime

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://defiantamerica.com/live-str...-pinned-down-to-stop-them-from-reacting/

Unconscionable tragedy struck the once-quiet community of Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday morning. Situated eighty miles west of San Antonio and just over fifty miles from the U.S.-Mexico border, Uvalde was a place hardly known to anyone outside the tiny Texas vicinity before yesterday.

However, in the span of a few minutes, the name has become synonymous with so many other fateful towns like Columbine and Sandy Hook.

Videos that surface this morning show angry parents that are begging the police to react and if they don’t do anything they wanted to let the parents react.

Frantic parents of the children murdered in their Texas school screamed at law enforcement officers to enter the school and discussed storming the building to rescue their kids, harrowing footage shows, as it emerged that the gunman was only stopped when authorities obtained a key to open the classroom door.

New footage shows the chaotic crowd outside the school, as heavily-armed sheriffs and law enforcement stand guard and hold them back – in one case, seemingly wrestling a panic-stricken woman to the ground and pinning her down.

‘What are you doing? Get inside the building!’ one person can be heard screaming.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Parents would have had to fight the armed police to get in and save their own children.

THAT is seriously fucqued up. Cops are NOT your friend.

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
New footage shows the chaotic crowd outside the school, as heavily-armed sheriffs and law enforcement stand guard and hold them back – in one case, seemingly wrestling a panic-stricken woman to the ground and pinning her down.

‘What are you doing? Get inside the building!’ one person can be heard screaming.

Wow

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wow

Rio Grande Valley is a Democratic stronghold. The Uvalde school district defiantly said "No!!!" when a few people wanted to arm the teachers. Now, we see the results of letting Democrats running the show: dead children.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Unconscionable tragedy struck the once-quiet community of Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday morning. Situated eighty miles west of San Antonio and just over fifty miles from the U.S.-Mexico border, Uvalde was a place hardly known to anyone outside the tiny Texas vicinity before yesterday.

However, in the span of a few minutes, the name has become synonymous with so many other fateful towns like Columbine and Sandy Hook.

Videos that surface this morning show angry parents that are begging the police to react and if they don’t do anything they wanted to let the parents react.

Frantic parents of the children murdered in their Texas school screamed at law enforcement officers to enter the school and discussed storming the building to rescue their kids, harrowing footage shows, as it emerged that the gunman was only stopped when authorities obtained a key to open the classroom door.

Just my observations on that video.

It was way back in the parking lot and had police tape, and officers keeping frantic parents out of the crime scene. No shots were heard in the video, so it's probably after the shooting was over.

At what point do you think it's wise to let unarmed (or armed) emotional parents into a crime scene?

The officers in that video were simply keeping people away from the scene. Not hiding from any shooter.

Lets look who posted that video... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spike_Cohen

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wow

Just the fact the parents even had time to get there while he was still shooting is quite telling.

At least one shot can be heard in the beginning of this video.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Why would it matter who posted it. It is what it is. It's video.

Besides that, once again, you guys are eager to throw away another ally against government overreach and limiting of the constitution.

We will never win as long as someone has to be perfect to be on our side.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Just my observations on that video.

It was way back in the parking lot and had police tape, and officers keeping frantic parents out of the crime scene. No shots were heard in the video, so it's probably after the shooting was over.

At what point do you think it's wise to let unarmed (or armed) emotional parents into a crime scene?

The officers in that video were simply keeping people away from the scene. Not hiding from any shooter.

Lets look who posted that video... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spike_Cohen

EXCELLENT post that will fall on blind eyes...SHALOM..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm beginning to think that the shooter should be dragged outside DEAD, ASAP, when these tragedies occur. Run his body up the nearest flagpole or tree and leave it there for the locals to use as a pinata.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

Does that really make a difference? Seems to me that if you take an oath to protect and serve, you need to protect and serve. And if that means going in as soon as you arrive on the scene to make sure he's not shooting any more children, that's what you took an oath to do.

If that oath was upheld, we’d be in much better shape in this country. I think the death squad in Magnum Force had it right.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 22kHornet, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,589
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.