Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by mirage243
New footage shows the chaotic crowd outside the school, as heavily-armed sheriffs and law enforcement stand guard and hold them back – in one case, seemingly wrestling a panic-stricken woman to the ground and pinning her down.

‘What are you doing? Get inside the building!’ one person can be heard screaming.

Wow

Rio Grande Valley is a Democratic stronghold. The Uvalde school district defiantly said "No!!!" when a few people wanted to arm the teachers. Now, we see the results of letting Democrats running the show: dead children.

Yep

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just my observations on that video.

It was way back in the parking lot and had police tape, and officers keeping frantic parents out of the crime scene. No shots were heard in the video, so it's probably after the shooting was over.

At what point do you think it's wise to let unarmed (or armed) emotional parents into a crime scene?

The officers in that video were simply keeping people away from the scene. Not hiding from any shooter.

Lets look who posted that video... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spike_Cohen

40 angry Mexican women wouldn't have needed to wait 40 minutes for a key to get through that door.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by akasparky
New footage shows the chaotic crowd outside the school, as heavily-armed sheriffs and law enforcement stand guard and hold them back – in one case, seemingly wrestling a panic-stricken woman to the ground and pinning her down.

‘What are you doing? Get inside the building!’ one person can be heard screaming.

Wow

Just the fact the parents even had time to get there while he was still shooting is quite telling.

At least one shot can be heard in the beginning of this video.

At what time mark in that video do you hear a shot? Maybe my hearing isn't what it used to be...

The first video of your post is nothing more than police securing the crime scene. All LEO's, even those close to the school bldg are not engaging anyone, and act as if all shooting is over, and are securing the scene for the upcoming investigation, and first responders to tend any wounded.

You cannot let a panicked public into a crime scene like that. They do nothing but fugg stuff up, and get in the way of first responders.

Maybe cops could have moved in sooner. I don't know. But these videos are nothing but securing the scene after the shooting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe cops could have moved in sooner. I don't know. But these videos are nothing but securing the scene after the shooting.

You have absolutely no possible way of knowing that from watching these videos.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
If that were my kid in the school...and if the cops were to actually try to keep me from helping them...while the same cops refused to help the kids...

God have mercy on those guys because I will have none.

But until we know the facts we can't just start assuming.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 05/26/22.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sure I do.

Look at all the cops who are close to the school bldg. They are all walking slowly away from the bldg., not dodging bullets or shooting at anything at all. Not even pointing weapons.

What would your body language be if the threat were still active?

Drink that KoolAid, boy. There's plenty more media crap to lap up where that came from.

Geez.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

Sure I do.

Look at all the cops who are close to the school bldg. They are all walking slowly away from the bldg., not dodging bullets or shooting at anything at all. Not even pointing weapons.

Drink that KoolAid, boy. There's plenty more media crap to lap up where that came from.

Geez.

Good point

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Sure I do.

Geez.

Excellent post.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My nephew is a cop in a large southwestern city (and, by the way, a Medal of Valor awardee), and we were talking about this today. He was amazed that any cop on the scene would wait around for orders under those circumstances. He assures me that he'd go in right away, whether or not he was the first on the scene, and he'd engage the shooter. He says his department's policy permits this, and doesn't require an officer to wait for backup, or orders from superiors, when lives are at risk, particularly children's lives.

PS My nephew has won two shooting engagements with armed perps in the six years he's been a cop.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My nephew is a cop in a large southwestern city (and, by the way, a Medal of Valor awardee), and we were talking about this today. He was amazed that any cop on the scene would wait around for orders under those circumstances. He assures me that he'd go in right away, whether or not he was the first on the scene, and he'd engage the shooter. He says his department's policy permits this, and doesn't require an officer to wait for backup, or orders from superiors, when lives are at risk, particularly children's lives.
Sound like a "real " cop !

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Did that classroom have windows? A sledgehammer makes a "key" a moot point where most doors are concerned. I'll bet the fire depatrtment could have had that locked door open in a matter of seconds of there was a fire behind it.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope the OP is wrong, and these cops were not cowards. I don't know enough to form an opinion. Anyone can speculate on what happened without having all the facts. What worries me is sometimes the facts are swept under the rug. Time will tell

Romans 5:1
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have read 3 or 4 accounts that they had to wait many minutes to get a key. Are you kidding me? They don't have some kind of explosive charge to take out a door? They don't have a sledge hammer?

This is police incompetence, or cowardice, on par with the Broward County shootings several years ago.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

Does that really make a difference? Seems to me that if you take an oath to protect and serve, you need to protect and serve. And if that means going in as soon as you arrive on the scene to make sure he's not shooting any more children, that's what you took an oath to do.

The statement that police are there to "protect and serve" is nothing more than a cruel joke. The Supreme Court has stated that police do not have the duty to protect the individual which I presume must include a school room full of kids. So, if they are not obliged to "protect and serve", the what F-ing good are they?

That wasn't meant to malign the good cop that would do what needed to be done if their commanders et al would allow them to do so.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't have to wait for the entire evidence to come out, I've seen enough to make a judgement. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll apologize, but I ain't wrong.

If little Salvador had been doing 60 in a 55, you can bet the Donut Patrol would have handled his ass right away, no questions asked, letter of the law, we got this sheit. But let the little sheithead go to the elementary school to shoot it up and the coward comes out in 'em. Stand around for at least 40 minutes and probably closer to an hour. Same as it is around here, don't roll through that 4 way, don't go 6 over or we got your ass, but they know where all the dope is and all the thievers, but they're scared and ain't gonna do sheit about em.

They do need you to "back the blue" though, appreciate their service, and give em free meals at all the local eating joints. They aren't gonna lose their pension for you, and most of em ain't gonna risk their lives either. There are still some good ones, but they're few and far between.

I'm beyond pissed that these children were inside that school for an hour with that maniac, while the Donut Brigade was just standing around outside.
You are entitled to your nonsense.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Two cops were shot when they initially entered the building. No comments regarding that.

It will be months before the full report is out and this will all be forgotten as usual.

Sure I do.

Geez.

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have read 3 or 4 accounts that they had to wait many minutes to get a key. Are you kidding me? They don't have some kind of explosive charge to take out a door? They don't have a sledge hammer?

This is police incompetence, or cowardice, on par with the Broward County shootings several years ago.

explosive charge? Do you know the federal BS one has to meet and maintain and the expense to purchase and store explosives? Plus the yearly required training and liability.

This aint a TJ Hooker TV show

lol

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One sheriff's deputy had a daughter who was killed in there.

If you want to call him up and Monday Morning scorch him for not doing more, I'm sure I can get you his phone number...

Do you also want the phone numbers for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?

the 40 plus minute wait does need hard explaining. every active shooter training I have been through the SOP is go in and and engage the suspect.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
two cops did run in and were shot,. Should probably wait for the investigation to conclude. None of us has idea what occurred and the media has a very proven history of lying

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS My nephew has won two shooting engagements with armed perps in the six years he's been a cop.

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
I don't have to wait for the entire evidence to come out, I've seen enough to make a judgement. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll apologize, but I ain't wrong.

If little Salvador had been doing 60 in a 55, you can bet the Donut Patrol would have handled his ass right away, no questions asked, letter of the law, we got this sheit. But let the little sheithead go to the elementary school to shoot it up and the coward comes out in 'em. Stand around for at least 40 minutes and probably closer to an hour. Same as it is around here, don't roll through that 4 way, don't go 6 over or we got your ass, but they know where all the dope is and all the thievers, but they're scared and ain't gonna do sheit about em.

They do need you to "back the blue" though, appreciate their service, and give em free meals at all the local eating joints. They aren't gonna lose their pension for you, and most of em ain't gonna risk their lives either. There are still some good ones, but they're few and far between.

I'm beyond pissed that these children were inside that school for an hour with that maniac, while the Donut Brigade was just standing around outside.
You are entitled to your nonsense.

Yea, and you're entitled to push yourself everywhere you go. What a low life piece of sheit you are.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,769 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,925
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.