Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't have to wait for the entire evidence to come out, I've seen enough to make a judgement. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll apologize, but I ain't wrong.

If little Salvador had been doing 60 in a 55, you can bet the Donut Patrol would have handled his ass right away, no questions asked, letter of the law, we got this sheit. But let the little sheithead go to the elementary school to shoot it up and the coward comes out in 'em. Stand around for at least 40 minutes and probably closer to an hour. Same as it is around here, don't roll through that 4 way, don't go 6 over or we got your ass, but they know where all the dope is and all the thievers, but they're scared and ain't gonna do sheit about em.

They do need you to "back the blue" though, appreciate their service, and give em free meals at all the local eating joints. They aren't gonna lose their pension for you, and most of em ain't gonna risk their lives either. There are still some good ones, but they're few and far between.

I'm beyond pissed that these children were inside that school for an hour with that maniac, while the Donut Brigade was just standing around outside.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's actually the opposite around here for the last 10 years. In the past 2 MPH over through town would get you the blue light special. Someone figured out a new source of revenue I guess. Heck you can run 15 over all day every day an never even see a patrol car.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have read accounts of four different bystanders, who said cops waited around for 40 minutes or more prior to entry. The citizens were yelling at the cops to go in, but they stood there. I believe these reports. Same thing happened in Broward Co. Fla a few years back. And the main Chicken Cop of Broward retired the next week on full pension of $105K.

At least, he went home safely at the end of his shift.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If this is all true. And many of us have made post on it in ways.

They need to be held accountable from boots on the ground to supervisor levels who made the decision.

Beginning to almost smell like Broward county in ways....

40 min lapse is really fuuucked up.....

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

Does that really make a difference? Seems to me that if you take an oath to protect and serve, you need to protect and serve. And if that means going in as soon as you arrive on the scene to make sure he's not shooting any more children, that's what you took an oath to do.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Wtf difference does that make?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has The Real Hawk and Happy PantsShîtter identified the crisis actors yet?

Is Alex Jones going to stick his fat neck out on this one too?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One sheriff's deputy had a daughter who was killed in there.

If you want to call him up and Monday Morning scorch him for not doing more, I'm sure I can get you his phone number...

Do you also want the phone numbers for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If you want to call him up and Monday Morning scorch him for not doing more, I'm sure I can get you his phone number...

Do you also want the phone numbers for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?

I feel for them, but justify for me standing around for an hour while this went on. Evidently not just one, but many of them.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I feel for them, but justify for me standing around for an hour while this went on. Evidently not just one, but many of them.

For one, you don't know that happened.

The media is always honest and unbiased right? Especially where cops are concerned. Right?

I think I'll give the real story a day or two to come out before I start letting my mouth cash checks my ass can't cover.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see the moronic threads persist. Spelling and grammar, ignoring the facts the ones shown as "standing around for an hour" had nothing to do with it as other officers were already engaged and of course "the doughnut chaser" invective make for good spoor.. And of course, there is the logical, non-estrogen based decision to wait until all the facts were out.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I have heard reports of "many" LEO's who were shot and wounded but never heard just how many and under what circumstances.
It appears that they engaged the shooter when he wrecked the pickup but stopped short of actually shooting him. They also made no effort to protect the school before he got there; though they were starting from the same place. GD

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Doesn’t matter. Can’t stop the bleeding standing outside.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by greydog
I have heard reports of "many" LEO's who were shot and wounded but never heard just how many and under what circumstances.

I did see one who said he had a hole shot through his hat.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I would not want the job.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Police Waited Outside Despite Pleas For Action

Police who responded to the Texas school massacre have been accused of being “unprepared” and failing to respond quickly enough after the shooter opened fire.

Onlookers said they had to urge officers to move into the Uvalde primary school as the AR-15-wielding assailant gunned down two teachers and 19 pupils.

The father of 10-year-old victim Jacklyn Cazares said he even suggested he could go in himself with other bystanders as he was frustrated police were not doing it themselves.

Details are starting to emerge of the attack and the 18-year-old shooter behind it, who has been named as Salvador Ramos.

Ramos barricaded himself inside a classroom before killing the fourth-grade students at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde on Tuesday.

The suspect, with no known criminal history or history of mental illness, was shot dead by an officer on the scene after about 60 minutes

LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I would not want the job.

You would make a great Do-Nothing bailiff in Chancery Court

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I sure hope that is not the case. They key points here are how long after entry did the resident "School Resource Officer" (SRO)take to engage and what was the timeline from initial breaching, engagement by the SRO and final kill shot by the Border Patrol Officer who took a crease to his melon.. Only then would a comment be valid.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It sure takes the focus off the Kaitlin Marie Armstrong case where those hard workin' Texas cops let her walk away from the murder of cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson.

Took them a few days but they finally figured out she stepped on a plane at the local airport and flew to New York.

They still ain't found her so I guess she's good as gone forever.

LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 23 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,207
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.