Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Legally, the police have “no duty to protect.”
When the sheit hits the fan, cops will protect their own families. Sadly, many don’t care about you and yours.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by cv540
I won't take these early news reports as accurate at this point. They have their agenda which is to sensationalize information to create clicks or get viewers. Truth is immaterial.

Without knowing how it happened in this instance, I can tell you that since Columbine, Law Enforcement as a community, has been trained that with an active shooter, the first responding officers are to form a team of at least 3 officers and hunt down the shooter. I worked in a city that had full time "Swat" officers, but our instruction was to not wait for them to arrive, as minutes count.

Once a team of officers entered the building to hunt down the shooter, normally additional responding officers would not go in to prevent crossfire situations. No entry team wants to meet another team especially from another agency that may be on different comms.

In this case, is it possible the first officers on the scene did not go in as trained. Yes, but hopefully not.

Is it possible that the Border Patrol "entry team" that was in the area responded quickly and took the lead to enter as the local PD officers were about to enter? As they were a trained "entry team" doing narcotics warrants and thus employing swift and dynamic entry tactics they would likely be more effective and better equipped. Once they were in the building, parents could well have seen other responding officers outside the building on the perimeter "doing nothing."

Hopefully the truth will come out, but I wouldn't trust the media to report it.

Way, way, too much common sense in this post for many here to comprehend.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/26/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BS Narrative. If I were a cop responding to an active shooter at my child's school, of course that child would be my priority, but that doesn't imply any dereliction of duty. As Rockinbbar stated, that video appears to be after the events with police trying to keep some sense of order in a chaotic situation. There's police tape up, for pete's sake, With an active shooter, pretty sure they wouldn't call time out to put up tape.
No, the leftists, in their all-obsessive desire to always find a way to criticize cops, come up with the framing to tell the brainwashed masses who only read the headline and use no critical thinking that 'cops failed'. The OP's article itself admits that there is no way to know the timeline of the videos that are posted.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I've never seen such a brown chit show in my life, a bunch of retards they are. Bring the A team in (white) and do the job right. SMFH.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
In New Jersey, the cops, besides their sidearms, are issued shotguns and AR's in their patrol cars (in trunk), they would not be under gunned. Heck, our game wardens have AR's in exposed vertical racks with the shotguns in pick ups.

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
They are working at getting a Federal Police force, that's all.

Fight the narrative.

Last edited by JakeDog; 05/26/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
There’s multiple video coming out now of cops handcuffing parents as they were trying to save their kids.

bullschitt

*edit.. I was wrong

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 05/27/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I’m not sure how you can pin down the time the victims were each killed.

He can't, it's just his opinion which he is entitled too.

The problem is the cops say they shot the kid around 1:00, so all them people and all those cops meandering around were in the potential line of fire of the shooter and the cops that had him pinned in that room for a hour and a half.

Maybe he'd already killed the kids, maybe he hadn't.
Can't see through the walls to tell one way or the other.
Can't see through a smoke screen the cops throw up either.

They sure ain't gonna say there could have been more kids saved if they hadn't waited until 1pm to breach that door.

Might be facts come out yet that clear things up, until then stay open minded or form your own opinion and run with it. Whatever gets you through the day...

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...xas-cops-enter-school-gunman-inside-hour

That said, it now appears as if several cops may have entered the school to save their own children while the shooting was unfolding and the parents were being held back.

C'mon silly. Only cops shoud have guns.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There’s multiple video coming out now of cops handcuffing parents as they were trying to save their kids.

Post them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This wasn’t some factory with a disgruntled worker shooting his supervisor or coworkers. This was an elementary school full of kids. There was no reason to wait!

There’s a reason to wait if he’s shooting his co-workers?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Why were the cops holding back parents when there's an active shooter in the school? Seems to me that they would have more pressing issues than the parents. I vaguely remember that after Columbine, the new policy there was to enter immediately upon arrival, seek and engage the shooter before any more kids were gunned down and not wait for back-up or SWAT. Go get the Son-of-a-Bitch!! I may be wrong but that's how I remember it.

Makes a guy wonder how many kids were shot while the cops argued with the parents.

I thought this too. I thought it was standard procedure to send the first ones there in immediately. If they would have been taking care of the peep they wouldn't have time to be threatening the parents. Makes one wonder what the real timeliness was.

Whatever the truth is we'll never hear it. If they were out there controlling the parents while shots were being fired inside that's terrible. If the shooting was over and they had him blocked in one room that's different. But if there were police on scene while shots were being fired and they didn't run immediately towards them then they are cowards and they have blood on their hands.

The last news I heard is they were waiting for better equipment or specialized teams. I don't care if they only had a rock or a stapler to throw. When kids are dying they have to run in. You have to put those evil cowardly shooters on defence ASAP.

Bb

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I wonder how many of the children could have been saved if they hadn’t waited for better equipment and tactical teams ? How many bled out while they waited ? Three or four reasonably trained officers should have been able to provide covering fire and advanced. Little kids were dying with every second they waited. Thank god all the police went home safe…back the blue !

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/26/22.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Some of y'all ought to wait for the movie to come out before commenting dumb chit.

The investigation will take some time.

But you can bet that the best timeline and facts will come to light.

In the meantime, turn off the idiots on Fox News, CNN, and any other news channel that's most certainly feeding you what they want to feed you for maximum ratings and hysteria.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Some of y'all ought to wait for the movie to come out before commenting dumb chit.

In the meantime, turn off the idiots on Fox News, CNN, and any other news channel that's most certainly feeding you what they want to feed you for maximum ratings and hysteria.
GFY !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

GFY !

By all means keep spouting and parroting what the media tells you...

They wouldn't lie, now would they?

Heaven forbid people wait for a detailed investigation report to KNOW what happened, rather than fly off the emotional handle like the media and politicians want you to do.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

GFY !

By all means keep spouting and parroting what the media tells you...

They wouldn't lie, now would they?

Heaven forbid people wait for a detailed investigation report to KNOW what happened, rather than fly off the emotional handle like the media and politicians want you to do.
Geraldos dumb ass as much as said any 18 year old that buys a rifle will shoot up a school.
The media is a joke.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Media - cops bad......guns bad.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Media - cops bad......guns bad.

Yeah. The media talking heads have nothing but time and speculation on their hands.

Here's the update today. Early on.

I do feel like the Texas Rangers leading the investigation are going to get to any issues with the best of their ability. Multiple agencies, with Texas Rangers leading.

I know a few more things from sources there, but am bound to not comment until the info becomes public.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our then sophomore daughter called us from her homecoming,
There was a shooter there.

Wife and I were out the door in a minute or two, at the school in 5.
Well armed and mentally preparing to go in the building.

Meanwhile the daughter called from a church up the street.
They had let some kids in and locked down.

There were vehicles showing up at high speeds, well before police
arrived. Lotta guns there I'd bet. If there had been gunfire in that
school, there would have been a bunch of people heading in.
Don't think a few cops would have stopped us, if they had
been there. Which they weren't yet.

It turned out to be a weird incident following a couple threats.
A light stand got knocked over and everyone overreacted.
4 years ago, everyone was on a tight string with shootings.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 63 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.