Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
.... is a phking genius. While being on hand for the arrival of a long overdue shipment of baby formula, she said "I’ve always said that food is love. But food is life, too."

She really earned that Doctorate...

Last edited by SCGunNut; 05/26/22.
BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
she really deserves her husband

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
It's a supposed doctorate, the institution called it honerable. LMAO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Heym06
It's a supposed doctorate, the institution called it honerable. LMAO

Yep in “education”

My idiot Sister in law got Doctorate in Education.
They didn’t even have to write a Thesis.

“Dr Jill” is the second biggest Whore in DC.

Only because the Fake “VP”, The Laughing Hyena Ho OWNS that Title. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If she's such a brilliant doctor, she surely knows her husband is unfit, and needs to be in a rest home.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you guys are missing the boat here a little. I firmly believe at least half of what Biden does and says is directly influenced by Dr. Jill. She is not nearly as dumb as some of you believe. Remember, this has happened before. Woodrow Wilson's wife ran the White House for some time as did Franklin Roosevelt's. I think the same thing is happening now, Dr. Jill is the "man behind the curtain".

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork
I think you guys are missing the boat here a little. I firmly believe at least half of what Biden does and says is directly influenced by Dr. Jill. She is not nearly as dumb as some of you believe. Remember, this has happened before. Woodrow Wilson's wife ran the White House for some time as did Franklin Roosevelt's. I think the same thing is happening now, Dr. Jill is the "man behind the curtain".

If so, then Obama is whispering in one of her ears, and Soros in the other.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think she had some intelligent DNA in her at one time in the past. Unfortunately she swallowed it.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This crap is pure Obama. Saul Alinsky; straight from the book. Communism.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
^^^^^
Correct, IMO

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If so, then Obama is whispering in one of her ears, and Soros in the other.

Yep. I’d say the Halfican is porking her too. But of course, we all know he’s a F A G. And Mooshell’s a man in drag. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Only in going to the bathroom or household chores, otherwise he is manipulated by the real Oz and that is a group of handlers way beyond the capabilities of Dr. Jill…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Only in going to the bathroom or household chores, otherwise he is manipulated by the real Oz and that is a group of handlers way beyond the capabilities of Dr. Jill…

Yep. She’s NOT that Fuqking smart. Case in Point: She married Pedo Joe Biden.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There are doctorates and then there are doctorates.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If she's such a brilliant doctor, she surely knows her husband is unfit, and needs to be in a rest home.
She ain’t that kind of “doctor”!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I seriously had no idea she was a PHd and not an MD.
Too Fugkin funny.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
She left her husband years ago for Biden. They were having an affair in front of Biden’s wife. They’re all trash. Old Joe diddled his daughter. They should all be in prison we’re it not for a media that’s just as demented as they are. The whole democrat party and half or more of republicans are just as sordid. Washington is a cesspool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jill Biden Ed.D

I’m suppose to be impressed?

The rigorous standards for a PhD make that a noteworthy accomplishment. Ed.D, not so rigorous.

Noting that “Dr. Jill” insists on using her honorific reeks of insecurity. It is noted that she sought this degree specifically because she felt inferior seeing mail directed to “Sen. and Mrs. Biden”.

Joe got her enrolled in the program at U. Of Delaware. Anybody think there was ANY possible way that Delaware was going to reject the thesis from the wife of their Senator? Seriously!

She can be Dr. Biden when she teaches in the classroom. Outside that, get over herself

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I seriously had no idea she was a PHd and not an MD.
Too Fugkin funny.

NOT a Ph.D!

Ed.D

(Doctor of erectile dysfunction in her case)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Jill ain't running schit she's a little puppet just like husband. Most people know who's behind the curtain his name is Obama.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,620
Posts18,398,530
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.