-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 53 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 52 53
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kid had over 1000 rounds and 60 magazines?

Oh fugg,

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
But my believing no bystanders should be allowed into an active shooter scene doesn't make me be "sucking their dick".

No it absolutely does not! You are applying logic to a very emotional tragedy….logic has no place in this discussion. 😉.

In my opinion, I’d have had to be tazed or shot if none of the tacted up good guys were doing anything except roughing up parents. In the future I think more men will be less willing to trust “the good guys” and I see serious consequences for cops more interested in playing dress up and acting “tough” with parents than they are killing bad guys.

The pictures of the cops wielding their tazers, pepper spray and handcuffs over the parents is NOT a good look and it reinforces those feelings that cops look for easy targets of opportunity but FAIL miserably when it’s serious. Those desperate parents pleading with them to either go in or let them go in but instead were dominated and controlled by cowardly cops is enough to make anyone angry.

I have a feeling that defending the actions of most cops on scene that day is a losing proposition. It sure is beginning to look like not only did those chubby checkers not do as they were trained they cowered behind the safety of parents in the parking lot while children were being systematically murdered. If that is truly the case then they absolutely need to be fired from their jobs and fired in a way that insures that they never have the responsibility for the public safety again.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, this press conference is a train wreck.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Training has nothing to do with going towards a threat like that. You do it because it has to be done. Training is something that might help you survive a situation like that, but lack of “training” should not be an excuse to not go towards the threat.

Yup

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
In two hundred years we’ve gone from military officers considering it an act of cowardice to dodge a cannon ball they could see coming for them to a dozen grown men with enough weaponry to take out a WW II company standing around and waiting for “orders” while a kid kills babies ten yards away.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
I would think it better to be dead than live with the guilt of being a coward.

But for a long while people have been conditioned to think differently.

Not everybody thank God.
Absolutely

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by NH K9
You'll note the 'sufficient entry' qualification.

I can guesstimate how long that will take in my area, but it's going to be a bit before any of the achools, etc reach a saturation point of coppers.

I noted it.

And it's wrong.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Morewood

For those that have never been there, Uvalde is very similar to the rest of south Texas.

Complete fugking schit hole that is occupied by inbred fugking morons.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by deflave

For those that have never been there, Uvalde is very similar to the rest of south Texas.

And you would have stood outside the school sipping coffee with the rest of the donut eaters.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rickt300

And you would have stood outside the school sipping coffee with the rest of the donut eaters.

I've ZERO doubt you live in a schit hole.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
[bleep] those cops. If parents were willing to storm that school, the cops had no right to stand in the way. [bleep] those pieces of schit for handcuffing those parents. If you’re too cowardly to do what is necessary, don’t stand in the way of those who aren’t.

Fewer than sixty years ago, people in Austin went to their cars and homes and got deer rifles to return fire on Charles Whitmore. They kept his head down until one officer went up the tower and killed him by himself. Now, the cops tackle people who are braver than they are and place them in handcuffs to keep them from saving children.

Uvalde needs you. Go make a difference. Save lives.

Look, asshat, if you get between me and my kid, you’d better find a place to hide. That’s all I’m saying. Strange that someone thinks that’s remarkable.

Yeah, it's always a great idea to barge into an active shooter situation half cocked.

If the shooter doesn't put a bullet through your head, the cops engaging him probably will.

But by all means, continue on with your internet bravado and Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

Was every action by those in charge the absolute best choice? Probably not. It never is, in any of these situations.

But I completely stand by them for not letting people into the active crime scene.

If you can't think of reasons why an active scene is closed and contained, you need to think about it more.

i know why they are clsoed and contained. in this instance every action the cops took was wrong. and youre wrong for sucking their dick.

evey second of active shooter training i have been through is go forward, and neutralize the threat.

those of you compllaining about policy and command orders can also suck a dick. fire me afterwards. i ok with that. im not ok with letting some makiac contionue to kill kids when i have the means to stop him.

I agree that something should have been done sooner.

But my believing no bystanders should be allowed into an active shooter scene doesn't make me be "sucking their dick".

I could have been one of those bystanders and so could you. I would have gone in without a vest carrying a shotgun and killed that jackass and it would have been much easier with a partner. Are you saying you wouldn't go?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
nypost.com

Top Texas Cop Admits Cops Botched Uvalde School Response

Cops responding to the Uvalde, Texas school massacre “made the wrong decision” when they waited to breach the classroom door where a gunman had barricaded himself inside with children, a top law enforcement official said Friday.

The on-scene commander made the call that the carnage at Robb Elementary School on Tuesday had gone from an active shooter situation to a “barricaded suspect” situation, Col. Steven McCraw, director Texas Department of Public Safety said in a briefing Friday.

McCraw said with the benefit of hindsight, it was clear there were still students inside and in danger.

“Of course it was not the right decision, it was the wrong decision period,” McCraw said.

The admission came as police revealed the first time that shooter marched in through an unlocked door that had been propped open by a teacher.

The teacher propped the door at 11:27 a.m. a minute before 18-year-old gunman Salvador Ramos crashed his car into a ditch near the Robb Elementary School Tuesday.

Authorities are scrambling to explain why it took an hour to take out Ramos, whose rampage at Robb Elementary School Tuesday left 19 children and two teachers dead.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If i didn't know better i would think flave was talking about his home town, he's a bottom feeder Catfish, all mouth no brains. needs to get back under the pond scum and eat his worms. Rio7

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I can guesstimate how long that will take in my area, but it's going to be a bit before any of the achools, etc reach a saturation point of coppers.

I noted it.

And it's wrong.
Should I be unfortunate enough to experience such an event, I suppose I'll act in line with the training I've conducted and the scenarios I've spent more than two decades planning for......from patrol to now, with 'expert' input.
I'll let you judge my work product when it's over........if I'm still standing.

I'll give it the proper weight in my life.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well it sounds like the DPS director believes Uvalde pd screwed up the response.

Heads should roll, but if it was brass that made the call to wait, I doubt anything will happen.

Right LT?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Kid had over 1000 rounds and 60 magazines?

Oh fugg,
Where did he get the money for the weapons and ammo ? There was thousands of dollars spent in the few weeks before this happened. I’m suspicious that this monster was groomed and financed by a three letter agency. All my other conspiracy theories have come true…

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Well it sounds like the DPS director believes Uvalde pd screwed up the response.

Heads should roll, but if it was brass that made the call to wait, I doubt anything will happen.

Right LT?

Probably be promoted, make chief if he isn’t one already.

Last edited by Mike_S; 05/27/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Right LT?

Probably be promoted, make chief if he isn’t one already.

Honestly with as small of as a dept. the Uvalde has, it might have been the chiefs call.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The on-scene commander made the call that the carnage at Robb Elementary School on Tuesday had gone from an active shooter situation to a “barricaded suspect” situation, Col. Steven McCraw, director Texas Department of Public Safety said in a briefing Friday.

Can't understand why the difference between "active shooter" and "barricaded suspect" would matter a single fugg to anyone when children who could potentially be saved are bleeding out.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I noted it.

And it's wrong.
Should I be unfortunate enough to experience such an event, I suppose I'll act in line with the training I've conducted and the scenarios I've spent more than two decades planning for......from patrol to now, with 'expert' input.
I'll let you judge my work product when it's over........if I'm still standing.

I'll give it the proper weight in my life.

I don't give a fugk what you do or what you've done.

What you stated is wrong in regards to all things Active Shooter and LE protocol.

Especially when multiple agencies or departments are involved.

Page 46 of 53 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 42 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.