Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

As shown in the article, "He (not MtnBoomer) says the community also lacks sufficient mental health outreach and treatment facilities within the city."

Or they could hang that fucquers body from a light pole naked and let people know what's in store for their carcass if they shoot our kids.

This!
Please add proper quotation marks and reference. LOL

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 05/27/22.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Let me circle back to that."

Ah, yes. The old Psaki obfuscation when you don't have a leg to stand on to justify your bullschidt.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Brakeman97
And just why was tear gas and smoke not immediately lobbed into the classroom? Take away a noob shooters eyes and he'll have trouble reloading or shooting anything other than wild shots.

Cops can be such dumb A$$es.

Spoken with lots of experience, I'm sure... LOL
It’s obvious you have a lifetime of experience covering up cowardice…

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Let me circle back to that."

Ah, yes. The old Psaki obfuscation when you don't have a leg to stand on to justify your bullschidt.

I couldn't believe he used those words.

Please don't feed the trolls!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is exactly how we train at my agency. Priority 1 is to find and eliminate the shooter!!!

Don’t wait for backup, swat, perimeter or a negotiator. STOP the shooter IMMEDIATELY!!!

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 05/27/22.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LBP
I retired from law enforcement recently. The current training when I retired on active shooters was you make entry and stop the threat. If you have multiple officers great, if you’re alone so be it, you make entry. Every second is potentially another life.

^^^^^ EXACTLY! ^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Same for my agency, locate the suspect (intel) and close on the suspect, engage suspect, as fast as possible. By pass everything else. Solo or with others. Each person has their own breaching tools. Fight to win, it will be ugly!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
According to the live newscast I just watched given by the Uvalde chief, nineteen officers were on site and didn't try to enter the classroom because they thought he was a barricaded subject with no kids still alive in the classroom. I was never in a classroom that didn't have windows in it where you could see outside. Nineteen cops in the corridor outside the classroom and nobody thought to go outside and look thru a window to see what was going on, or to try and take out the shooter thru one of the windows? Unbelievable...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s despicable. Wanna know how you verify the death count? Get your azz in there . The “chief” needs to retire.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was raised to have the highest levels of respect for soldiers and
police.

I always understood their jobs were to be WILLING to die for
me/us.

...?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by slymule
According to the live newscast I just watched given by the Uvalde chief, nineteen officers were on site and didn't try to enter the classroom because they thought he was a barricaded subject with no kids still alive in the classroom. I was never in a classroom that didn't have windows in it where you could see outside. Nineteen cops in the corridor outside the classroom and nobody thought to go outside and look thru a window to see what was going on, or to try and take out the shooter thru one of the windows? Unbelievable...
Casual comments....
There's other reports of gaining intel from a window, including observations of an officer with his child inside. Anyone here actually know the room and barricade configuration? Was the ballistic shield the only way? Not making any excuses, just asking.

What a clusterfuuck of misinformation from the onset. Whilst "circle back" was a poor choice of words, I don't knock the officer that actually brought the closest thing to the truth forward vs the previously released BS. I saw absolutely nothing to disparage the TPS officer giving the statement. Best I know he wasn't on scene Tuesday. YMMV

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The "circle back"? Today.

Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said Friday, when asked why police at Robb Elementary School didn’t engage the shooter immediately, said “the on-scene commander at the time believed that it had transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject.”

“A decision was made on the scene – I wasn’t there -- that this was a barricaded subject situation, there was time to retrieve the keys and wait for a tactical team with the equipment to go ahead and breach the door and take on the subject,” he continued. “At that point, that was the decision, that was the thought process.”

McCraw later said “from the benefit of hindsight from where I am sitting now, that of course it was not the right decision, it was a wrong decision, period, there was no excuse for that.”

“I wasn’t there but I’m just telling you from what we know, that we believe there should have been an entry as soon as you can,” he added.

"Obviously, based upon the information we have, there were children in that classroom that were at risk," McCraw also said.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/uvalde-texas-school-shooting

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 05/27/22.

--- Kid Rock 2022

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
[quote=dodge268]Still active LEO and that is the SOP. Go to the sound of the gunfire. Stop killing. Everything else is secondary.

Same with our department. Time is of the essence, stop the killing. We have been trained and have the tools, put the turd down and save lives.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One cannot believe anything they say now.

All credibility is lost

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
There’s no good answer and someone will be “retiring” lol
YES, BUT THE [bleep] WILL RECEIVE PAID RETIREMENT !!!!!!!

"not too grumpy"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Who was the on-scene commander, name?

Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said Friday, when asked why police at Robb Elementary School didn’t engage the shooter immediately, said “the on-scene commander at the time believed that it had transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject.”

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by oldwoody2
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
There’s no good answer and someone will be “retiring” lol
YES, BUT THE [bleep] WILL RECEIVE PAID RETIREMENT !!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Brakeman97
And just why was tear gas and smoke not immediately lobbed into the classroom? Take away a noob shooters eyes and he'll have trouble reloading or shooting anything other than wild shots.

Cops can be such dumb A$$es.

Spoken with lots of experience, I'm sure... LOL
It’s obvious you have a lifetime of experience covering up cowardice…

At best, he's retarded.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
WWDHD = What would Dirty Harry do? 'Nuff said.

Old guy, old guns.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (6mmbrfan, 160user, 10Glocks, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 15 invisible), 1,724 guests, and 766 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.