-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only in fairness and as 10" RPM 243 Win SALAMI's go,the 90 Skinner is VASTLY superior to the Nuzzler 95 BT,if only applied to Terminal Effects,Precision and Flight Characteristics...unless you count cost too. Hint.

You reap a much better BC and conjoin more velocity with same. Hint.

I've never even heard of a 243 Kreed,let alone .6xx BC .243" projectiles. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I haven't shot the 90 grain scenars in the 243, although I do shoot the 155s in my 308 and have killed alot of critters with it from wolves to elk. If the 90s perform the same way, and I imagine that they do, then they would be a great choice. We have had really good luck with the 95 ballistic tips on game. You can shoot through front shoulders with them, and the heavier jacket holds together well. And as stated, they have been very accurate lending to tight groups at distance. How has the on-game performance of the scenars been in your experience?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd be VERY impressed,if someone hated NBT's more than I. That being said,the .243" 95gr NBT is easily their best offering...but well shy of a 90gr Skinner. Hint.

It's simply the BEST pitch for a 10" RPM 243 Win SALAMI. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

I enjoy that you think of me so often,that you cain't even punctuate for yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and of course your only "move",as you "live" vicariously astride your Couchbound Kchunt,in your Drooling Brokedicktitude. Simply pardon wares that exist. Hint.

You'd need a co-signer for the line,if only for starters. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

cut and pasted from 2010 I'd bet....

yeah Stumpy.... you're livin as large as a short guy can live....

was thinking about you just the other day.... there was a 3 Stooges Marathon on Turner Classic Movies...

you'd have fit right in with those other 3....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SheFire,

Nobody can blame you,that suffering being you,drives you to "live" vicariously and have a Devout Devotion to Imitating me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply pardon wares that exist and the HILARITY of your Opiate Addled Delusions,which mandate your Drooling Brokedicktitude and Amazing CLUELESSNESS. I keep "forgetting" when 507C's came out?!? Google as you must,it were a typically fine day. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even those of your ilk can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
SheFire,

Nobody can blame you,that suffering being you,drives you to "live" vicariously and have a Devout Devotion to Imitating me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply pardon wares that exist and the HILARITY of your Opiate Addled Delusions,which mandate your Drooling Brokedicktitude and Amazing CLUELESSNESS. I keep "forgetting" when 507C's came out?!? Google as you must,it were a typically fine day. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even those of your ilk can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Little Men... Little Minds....

nice of you to loan the pistol to the fish so it could commit suicide there Stumpy...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SheFire,

Ain't it a HILARIOUS constant and testament to your "abilities",that if forced to provide a fish for dinner,you'd be sweating bullets driving to Safeway that they had same and the check wouldn't bounce...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a single morning for me,exceeding your "Life's" efforts. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 243 and the 22-250 are pretty good at long range for prairie dogs.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
SheFire,

Well he caught a fish and soaked another gun. Stick you could do us all a favor and tell us how your guns don't turn into rusty POS?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bugger
The 243 and the 22-250 are pretty good at long range for prairie dogs.

Neither are worth a fhuqk in said platform and/or RPM. Hint.

On the "bright" side however,a 1-14" 22-250 will stabilize the (2) shortest .224" projectiles,illustrated below. Hint.

Pardon an 18" 223 AR,simply CRUSHING a 14" RPM 26" 22-250. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Rickety,

You be sure to set astride your Couchbound Kchunt with your mouth open,catching flies...you "lucky" kchunt. Oooooopsie! Too late. Hint. Congratulations?!?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So they are mostly rusty POS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

It is entertainger than fhuqk,that you NEED to Google "Actual Use" and yet haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to fathom even a FIRST Fhuqking Clue in regards to same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a simple morning outing,grossly exceeding your "Life's" "Adventures" and incorporating wares that actually exist. I know that ain't "fair",nor even close. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Funny that though the fish we catch are different and the creeks are not as rocky that is not the reason I don't pull my pistols out of leather to soak them. In fact I don't carry a 22 because of the variety of odd things that might need a bullet hole around here are bigger than your little imagination.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Leather don't begin to make the cut and I reckon NOTHING is more SCARY to you,than a Texas creek...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NO fhuqking wonder,that you MUST "Live" vicariously and Dream aloud. Keep "convincing" yourself,of those things you need MOST to hear. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Leather don't begin to make the cut and I reckon NOTHING is more SCARY to you,than a Texas creek...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NO fhuqking wonder,that you MUST "Live" vicariously and Dream aloud. Keep "convincing" yourself,of those things you need MOST to hear. Hint.

It ain't the creek dipshit it can be the people you meet or a target of opportunity like a feral hog. That is one fugged up looking hat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Your HILARIOUS Delusional Phobias,are undoubtredly due to the simplistic Fact,that (3) dudes wearing sombreros and riding donkeys,took The Alamo easily...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the "Scary" Hat and associated flashbacks incurred,via your Imagination and Pretend. Hopefully a Dry Bag will grant you the sanctity,to stand your RAGING Torrent of Estrogen Fueled Emotions down?!? Perhaps wax eloquent a bit more,via your perpetual Vagina Monologue,on just how SCARY The "Outdoors" is to Whining Fhuqking Texans. I find it riveting. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Your HILARIOUS Delusional Phobias,are undoubtredly due to the simplistic Fact,that (3) dudes wearing sombreros and riding donkeys,took The Alamo easily...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the "Scary" Hat and associated flashbacks incurred,via your Imagination and Pretend. Hopefully a Dry Bag will grant you the sanctity,to stand your RAGING Torrent of Estrogen Fueled Emotions down?!? Perhaps wax eloquent a bit more,via your perpetual Vagina Monologue,on just how SCARY The "Outdoors" is to Whining Fhuqking Texans. I find it riveting. Hint.

Odd that you have to put the year in your pictures. Trust issues?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I'm VERY "surprised" to learn that besides your FEAR of Hats and The "Outdoors"(Texas version),that Calendars are rather unsettling for you too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon 2022 being rather Epic,if only to the chagrin of you Melting Snowflakes. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fear of hats? I wear one all the time and unlike you I still have hair. Carrying a 1911 doesn't mean I am afraid of the Texas outdoors it just means I have use for it. Sometimes I carry an early Ruger Vaquero in 45 Colt because I load shot loads in it for snakes. But that is one fugged up hat, not enough brim and panty crown make it look Seattle gay. Or like you have some kind of fetish for Ed Norton.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Weren't my intent for you to Re-GoogleFu your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised" just how deeply Traumatized you are in being a "Victim",due a "Life" of extolling same and a deeply rooted FEAR of hats. Texas sure do sound "SCARY!". Hint.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,885
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.