Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
This is hard to believe. His mother says not to judge him. 21 people are dead but 'don't judge him'. Damn right I'll judge him. So is God. He was a crazy drug addict, you know, that 'victimless crime'.

Mother of Uvalde Shooter Speaks Out: ‘He Had His Reasons For Doing What He Did and Please Don’t Judge Him’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 27, 2022 at 10:00am
The mother of the deranged gunman who shot 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, is asking the public not to “judge” him because he “had his reasons.”

Adriana Reyes, the mother, reportedly struggles with drug addiction — which led to the 18-year-old mass murderer moving in with his grandmother, who he shot in the face before going to the elementary school.

“I have no words. I have no words to say. I don’t know what he was thinking,” Reyes told CNN affiliate Televisa. “He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me.”

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
seen a video of his mother giving a statement. I'd make a sizable bet that kid never had his ass spanked in his life...

Last edited by ldholton; 05/27/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not only do I judge him but I judge her. Odds are it didn’t happen in a vacuum. Her parenting or lack there of most likely played a role.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So she's justifying what her little lgbqphg did, STHUB.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Not only do I judge him but I judge her. Odds are it didn’t happen in a vacuum. Her parenting or lack there of most likely played a role.

yes

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Easier to understand how he ended up whack. The nut didn't fall far from the tree.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug her and her pos son

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
She should be strung up for her spawn

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There could be no excuse for murdering children. There is no excuse for capitalizing on this tragedy but shameless leftists with help from republicans will try to pass something.
We have a situation.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
There could be no excuse for murdering children. There is no excuse for capitalizing on this tragedy but shameless leftists with help from republicans will try to pass something.
We have a situation.
What we really need is a law making it illegal to shoot kids in a school.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
She should be strung up for her spawn

If that is what she said I agree. She helped nurture and grow that freak of nature.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She's the one being judged, he's dead, nothing left to judge. Screw her

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The sooner she realizes her son is/was a bottom dwelling POS the better off she will be.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Double tap her, that might be more incentive for people to be actual parents. She's obviously a waste of skin.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Doesn’t sound like the kid had much of a home life or any life at all. Apparently had a speech impediment and was bullied a lot. No justification for what he did, but it sure doesn’t seem like his parents (absent dad) were putting much effort into giving him a leg up in life. Some people shouldn’t have kids. Actually, a lot of people shouldn’t have kids.

I found it interesting that she said, “Forgive me”, but she didn’t say, “I’m sorry.” Not her crime, but I think any parent would feel a lot of guilt and shame if there kid committed such a heinous act. Anyway, seemed self-centered to ask for forgiveness in the absence of an apology. I suspect the same was present in her parenting.

Last edited by Slope77; 05/28/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Slope77
Doesn’t sound like the kid had much of a home life or any life at all. Apparently had a speech impediment and was bullied a lot. No justification for what he did, but it sure doesn’t seem like his parents (absent dad) were putting much effort into giving him a leg up in life. Some people shouldn’t have kids. Actually, a lot of people shouldn’t have kids.

I found it interesting that she said, “Forgive me”, but she didn’t say, “I’m sorry.” Not her crime, but I think any parent would feel a lot of guilt and shame if there kid committed such a heinous act. Anyway, seemed self-centered to ask for forgiveness in the absence of an apology. I suspect the same was present in her parenting.

The country is full of victims. Another b*tch that would jump out of a plane before admitting she did anything wrong.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
She sounds like a drug addled ho.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
Originally Posted by Slope77

The country is full of victims. Another b*tch that would jump out of a plane before admitting she did anything wrong.

Seemed like it was a lot more about her and her son than all of the innocent lives he took.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I would like to hear the reasons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I would like to hear the reasons.

I was thinking the same thing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 11 invisible), 1,361 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,252
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.