Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
shootem Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Black helicopter time. I’ve listened to the timelines long and short of the last decade or so of soft target mass murders. One that stayed with me is Columbine. The murders were 10 days before the NRA convention. Coincidence. But these latest were even closer to this years convention. Not only that but 1) murderer 18 and from a low income family had thousands of dollars for weapons and equipment 2) school employee propped open a rear door to the school 3) murderer was on scene in minutes and knew where to enter 4) SRO not on site 5) local cops make and end first contact with murderer allowing classroom shooting to start 6) school system police chief uses unexplainable stalling tactics delaying rescue efforts 7) murderer completes the killing spree and waits for tac squad who kill him.

I don’t recall in great detail the events of Columbine but find it interesting two mass murders are committed immediately before an NRA convention. Can anyone fill in some blanks concerning questionable timelines of other mass murders the Demoroids have used to their advantage? Quiet my suspicions.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shootem
Black helicopter time. I’ve listened to the timelines long and short of the last decade or so of soft target mass murders. One that stayed with me is Columbine. The murders were 10 days before the NRA convention. Coincidence. But these latest were even closer to this years convention. Not only that but 1) murderer 18 and from a low income family had thousands of dollars for weapons and equipment 2) school employee propped open a rear door to the school 3) murderer was on scene in minutes and knew where to enter 4) SRO not on site 5) local cops make and end first contact with murderer allowing classroom shooting to start 6) school system police chief uses unexplainable stalling tactics delaying rescue efforts 7) murderer completes the killing spree and waits for tac squad who kill him.

I don’t recall in great detail the events of Columbine but find it interesting two mass murders are committed immediately before an NRA convention. Can anyone fill in some blanks concerning questionable timelines of other mass murders the Demoroids have used to their advantage? Quiet my suspicions.
It's a valid point.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Both also happened on days that ended with 'Y'.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
And during weeks with 7 days………hmmmm

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

try and wrap your head around this

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Spring time is when folks seem to get "restless" and go nuts.
Most riots used to occur in the spring/early summer, school shootings follow suit, it seems.
BLM, Antifa, and idiots in general want to be comfortable while raising Hell, I guess.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

1.) That is odd that he had the income for what appears to have been used and bought legally. Valid question.
2.) Teachers are idiots. Everywhere. But I would like to see footage of the school staff member propping that door and hear their explanation.
3.) Coincidence can be coincidental
4.) SROs tend to be SROs for a reason. And it's not because they're schit hot.
5.) Not sure where you're going with that one but you're not going to get a pack of local cops to help initiate the slaughter of 20 children.
6.) It's inexplicable because nobody is taking the time to explain it. But I will wager that he is an incompetent that honestly believed it was no longer an active shooter situation. It wasn't until somebody with proper training, confidence, and initiative arrived on scene that allowed a change in direction.
7.) A "tac squad" was not used to kill him. It was an impromptu stack from different agencies that utilized little to no coordination whatsoever.

Columbine has been thoroughly investigated and documented. The kids that committed that killing spree planned it well in advance. They had been planning it for years. There are a number of holes in the "why" they developed such a hatred and indifference to those in the school but they assuredly did. It was planned far more than most people ever report or comment on and firearms were actually low on the list of weapons they intended to use. They wanted to stab people and they had assembled triple digit numbers of IEDs and greatly anticipated their use.

What makes me start to think about conspiracy theories is that happenings like Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and Uvalde (to name a few) have the makings of a conspiracy because they involve lone gunmen that commit insane levels of heinous acts and are hastily disposed of via suicide by cop or self inflicted wounds. And there are never any findings about these individuals planning on doing any such thing. The murdering of small children is exceptionally odd and lends itself to conspiracy. As disgusting as the act may seem, most people can at least wrap their heads around the idea that a teenage kid hates his school and anything associated with it like we witnessed in Parkland. The kids that picked on him, the teachers that didn't help, the administration staff that dished out discipline become the targets of their hate and they act accordingly.

But shooting children in a confined space, and emptying weapons into a crowd of concert goers, and never uncovering any of the five W's after the incident, very much lends itself to a type of conspiracy. This is often shrugged off and explained that the shooter wanted mass effect, shock value, fame, etc. but that is an insufficient response in my opinion.

Until some real answers are affixed to real questions, I am open to the notion of conspiracy as it relates to these type of events.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave

1.) That is odd that he had the income for what appears to have been used and bought legally. Valid question.
2.) Teachers are idiots. Everywhere. But I would like to see footage of the school staff member propping that door and hear their explanation.
3.) SROs tend to be SROs for a reason. And it's not because they're schit hot.
5.) Not sure where you're going with that one but you're not going to get a pack of local cops to help initiate the slaughter of 20 children.
6.) It's inexplicable because nobody is taking the time to explain it. But I will wager that he is an incompetent that honestly believed it was no longer an active shooter situation. It wasn't until somebody with proper training, confidence, and initiative arrived on scene that allowed a change in direction.
7.) A "tac squad" was not used to kill him. It was an impromptu stack of from different agencies that utilized little to no coordination whatsoever.

Columbine has been thoroughly investigated and documented. The kids that committed that killing spree planned it well in advance. They had been planning it for years. There are a number of holes in the "why" they developed such a hatred and indifference to those in the school but they assuredly did. It was planned far more than most people ever report or comment on and firearms were actually low on the list of weapons they intended to use. They wanted to stab people and they had assembled triple digit numbers of IEDs and greatly anticipated their use.

What makes me start to think about conspiracy theories is that happenings like Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and Uvalde (to name a few) have the makings of a conspiracy because they involve lone gunmen that commit insane levels of heinous acts and are hastily disposed of via suicide by cop or self inflicted wounds. And there are never any findings about these individuals planning on doing any such thing. The murdering of small children is exceptionally odd and lends itself to conspiracy. As disgusting as the act may seem, most people can at least wrap their heads around the idea that a teenage kid hates his school and anything associated with it like we witnessed in Parkland. The kids that picked on him, the teachers that didn't help, the administration staff that dished out discipline become the targets of their hate and they act accordingly.

But shooting children in a confined space, and emptying weapons into a crowd of concert goers, and never uncovering any of the five W's after the incident, very much lends itself to a type of conspiracy. This is often shrugged off and explained that the shooter wanted mass effect, shock value, fame, etc. but that is an insufficient response in my opinion and until some real answers are affixed to real questions, I am open to the notion of conspiracy as it relates to these type of events.

That was easy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sound logic grasshoppa

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by deflave

3.) Coincidence can be coincidental
4.) SROs tend to be SROs for a reason. And it's not because they're schit hot.
7.) A "tac squad" was not used to kill him. It was an impromptu stack from different agencies that utilized little to no coordination whatsoever.

But shooting children in a confined space, and emptying weapons into a crowd of concert goers, and never uncovering any of the five W's after the incident, very much lends itself to a type of conspiracy. This is often shrugged off and explained that the shooter wanted mass effect, shock value, fame, etc. but that is an insufficient response in my opinion.

Until some real answers are affixed to real questions, I am open to the notion of conspiracy as it relates to these type of events.

Well put.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
45 years of climate change hoax to change liberal view of nuke power.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Timed to make NRA fund raising a success.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

^^^Can't own a firearms.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It might do Charlie more good to concern himself with monkeypox it seems to affect his type of people at a much higher rate

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Was the shooter born in the US?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
He was Born in Mordor on the Potomac..
There’s more where that came From..

Roll Them or They Roll You..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton
It might do Charlie more good to concern himself with monkeypox it seems to affect his type of people at a much higher rate

I agree.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We’ll never know but there’s a real possibility that the killer was groomed and financed by a three letter agency. Is the killer one of the two who were arrested at 14 for planning to attack a school when they turned 18 ? If so the killer already had the inclination and would be an easy target to manipulate and finance to finish the plan. Also unknown is if there were three letter agents actively facilitating the attack and incompetent response.
And the second weapon bought and brought to the scene but left at the truck. The killer lingered outside for 12 minutes according to the timeline. Was he waiting for a partner ?

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/29/22.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
We’ll never know but there’s a real possibility that the killer was groomed and financed by a three letter agency. Is the killer one of the two who were arrested at 14 for planning to attack a school when they turned 18 ? If so the killer already had the inclination and would be an easy target to manipulate and finance to finish the plan. Also unknown is if there were three letter agents actively facilitating the attack and incompetent response.
And the second weapon bought and brought to the scene but left at the truck. The killer lingered outside for 12 minutes according to the timeline. Was he waiting for a partner ?
Waiting for a little more nerve to get this pulled off?.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
"A lone shooter in Dallas killed JFK"- - - - -this was not that 3 letter agency's first Texas rodeo!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,620
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.