Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 673
Here is a potential leader, nobody knows who he is. Watch how "Rosie" tries to corral him, and cut him off when he gets close... Rosie needs to be reminded that she is interviewing him, not the other way around.

I will have to trust your judgement on this one. I started to watch the clip and first thing out of Rosie's mouth was a sideways slap at PP. I stopped at that point.

I cannot stand that woman and her continual misrepresentations of issues trying to prop up the Liberals and her dream boat JT.

Problem for Roman is face / name recognition --- he is not at the same level as PP on a country wide basis. MSM and Rosie would love to have someone like him in that Canadians did not know so they literally could fabricate any type of story and a large portion of the public would swallow it as he has not had the exposure.

One final point -- what does the Buffalo shooting have to do with the Conservative leadership race. It was bad and Rosie should be first in line to ask JT to shed a tear or two if she is concerned. God I dislike that woman and the CBC

Hugh
GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What does the Buffalo shooting have to do with it?...........nothing at all.

The media will make gun control an issue, no matter what. They gotta go to another Country to find a still warm story on some shooting, they can't touch any of the other stories that involve a black dude shooting multiple people.

If we can ever get rid of the Liberals, one way or another we must get our media in check, one way or another, and I don't care what that entails.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Went to see Leslyn Lewis tonight. Full house. She’s a good speaker who wears her values on her sleeve and is not ashamed to say what needs to be said.

Plus, woke buzzwords like “racist” and “misogynist” don’t work on her.

This is a farming community and she connected well with the rural roots. People of all ages and colours there (we’re getting a lot of people who can’t afford a house in the GTA buying here. My house has quadrupled in price in 12 years.)

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Leslyn Lewis, we don't see enough of her around here to really opine. Glad she is a Conservative.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Went to see Leslyn Lewis tonight. Full house. She’s a good speaker who wears her values on her sleeve and is not ashamed to say what needs to be said.

Plus, woke buzzwords like “racist” and “misogynist” don’t work on her.

This is a farming community and she connected well with the rural roots. People of all ages and colours there (we’re getting a lot of people who can’t afford a house in the GTA buying here. My house has quadrupled in price in 12 years.)

Perhaps it will be a runoff between Lewis and Poilievre.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
It could well be but I think Poilievre might have a better chance of winning the federal election. Both say the right things. Nonetheless, I'm putting my money on Pierre and hoping he is what he claims to be. GD

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
I just want to see the Liberals gone. Justin will go down as one of the worst PMs Canada has had.

Canadians will likely vote him out rather than vote the Conservatives in. Having the NDP and the Liberals partnering to keep a majority will likely work against them.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
The announcement was sent out to party members by Brodie earlier this evening.

To me anyway, this wasn’t a surprise. He has run afoul of the press and voters in the past. This seems like more of the same with him.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
With Brown it’s always the criticism about how the money is handled?

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
He’s a sleazebag. As the current mayor of Brampton, during the height of the Covid lockdown he was opening a hockey arena (with security) so he and his buddies could play pickup hockey.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Message from Ian Brodie, Chair of the Leadership Election Organizing Committee

Fellow Conservative:

We are satisfied that our Dispute Resolution Appeals Committee (DRAC) has upheld the process that led LEOC to disqualify Mr. Brown.

We thank the volunteer members of DRAC for their consideration, supported throughout by the legal expertise of independent counsel. The rules of our race, which Mr. Brown accepted when he entered the race, are clear that decisions of LEOC and DRAC are final.

I know some members have raised questions about the fairness or appropriateness of LEOC’s actions. As I have already reported to members, we took extraordinary steps to urge the Brown campaign to come into compliance with our rules. I hope members will read the DRAC decision and be reassured that the Committee acted on good information and that Mr. Brown was afforded ample opportunity to address these serious concerns.

You can find the Dispute Resolution Appeals Committee's (DRAC) ruling on the process that led LEOC to disqualify Mr. Brown here:

https://cpc-leadership-2022.s3.us-w.../22172522/DRAC-Ruling-2-July-22-2022.pdf

We take the integrity of our leadership election process seriously. We will continue to make decisions according to the rules of the race and in the spirit of fairness. We will continue to use all appropriate tools, as may be required, in protecting the integrity and reputation of the Conservative Party of Canada and of this leadership selection process.

Ian Brodie
Chair, Leadership Election Organizing Committee

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 57 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,946
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.