24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always would ponder being the parent of one of those monsters.
Knowing the truth was usually not that way, I looked at it through
personal lenses. The pain and humiliation of having your child
do such a horrible thing.

Read a half page Op-ed in the Post Gazette titled,
"I Am Adam Lanza's Mom"

The writer wasn't.

She did have a similarly aged, mentally ill son.
The article covered their plight.
Adult aged, he couldn't be committed unless he posed a significant danger.
And only as long as he was a danger.
Meantime, mom keeps every single sharp object locked up.
Eats with plastic utensils. Works him through his machine gun crises.

Pretty much certain her son will kill someone. Eventually.
Hopng, it's only himself.

And again, in a society where alcoholics get disability, and welfare rats
get free phones, she can't get help for this "kid".

Lotta reasons this happens. Mental illness has to be prevalent in most.
Or, just sheer evil.

To act like this Mom?
Wow!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And yet I'd bet more than a few FB clams will feel for her and say how her drug problems aren't her fault. Watch

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The MAIN "Reason" was the feckless bitch who was his mother.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The mother of the deranged gunman who shot 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, is asking the public not to “judge” him because he “had his reasons.”

OK...this is the most ridiculous schitt I've ever heard.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I would like to hear the reasons.

Simple....She doesn’t have the money for a first and last deposit on a rental house somewhere else.

She can’t move out of Uvalde.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

For all we know she might have been renting his little brown azz out since he was 8 to support her drug habit.

Only mother knows...

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
This is hard to believe. His mother says not to judge him. 21 people are dead but 'don't judge him'. Damn right I'll judge him. So is God. He was a crazy drug addict, you know, that 'victimless crime'.

Mother of Uvalde Shooter Speaks Out: ‘He Had His Reasons For Doing What He Did and Please Don’t Judge Him’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 27, 2022 at 10:00am
The mother of the deranged gunman who shot 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, is asking the public not to “judge” him because he “had his reasons.”

Adriana Reyes, the mother, reportedly struggles with drug addiction — which led to the 18-year-old mass murderer moving in with his grandmother, who he shot in the face before going to the elementary school.

“I have no words. I have no words to say. I don’t know what he was thinking,” Reyes told CNN affiliate Televisa. “He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me.”

I know the term is over-used, but JFC, What a narcissistic bitch. "Please don't judge him"? and "I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me"? Staggering that in the aftermath of her son's murder spree, surrounded by dozens of grieving parents and families, she thinks only of her needs and those of her murderous spawn. mad

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/28/22.

Tarquin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
seen a video of his mother giving a statement. I'd make a sizable bet that kid never had his ass spanked in his life...
Maybe by Grandma,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is hard to believe. His mother says not to judge him. 21 people are dead but 'don't judge him'. Damn right I'll judge him. So is God. He was a crazy drug addict, you know, that 'victimless crime'.

Mother of Uvalde Shooter Speaks Out: ‘He Had His Reasons For Doing What He Did and Please Don’t Judge Him’
By Cassandra Fairbanks

Adriana Reyes, the mother, reportedly struggles with drug addiction — which led to the 18-year-old mass murderer moving in with his grandmother, who he shot in the face before going to the elementary school.

“I have no words. I have no words to say. I don’t know what he was thinking,” Reyes told CNN affiliate Televisa. “He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me.”

IMHO she sounds like a real space cadet and probably a big part of the reason that he did what he did....

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ldholton
seen a video of his mother giving a statement. I'd make a sizable bet that kid never had his ass spanked in his life...

And this is the problem!! Parents aren’t raising their kids to respect life and have good moral values. But nobody wants to talk about this.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin

By Cassandra Fairbanks

I know the term is over-used, but JFC, What a narcissistic bitch. "Please don't judge him"? and "I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me"? Staggering that in the aftermath of her son's murder spree, surrounded by dozens of grieving parents and families, she thinks only of her needs and those of her murderous spawn. mad

Please don't judge him?? Stupid c***. Don't want to judge him. Just put a bullet in his ear.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yes, but do not forget the pos of a sperm donor either. Choices are always two-sided...do what is right or do what is wrong. All of the above showed the love of self over care for others. The whole thing was a sure fire recipe for disaster.
There is [certainly] no justification for anyone to water down what took place, and those who want to give excuses for the mom or son have long left the path of wisdom. Others, like news reporters doing the same, are pushing a 'calculated' agenda.

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by deflave
I would like to hear the reasons.

Simple....She doesn’t have the money for a first and last deposit on a rental house somewhere else.

She can’t move out of Uvalde.

🦫

Amen brother

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Always would ponder being the parent of one of those monsters.
Knowing the truth was usually not that way, I looked at it through
personal lenses. The pain and humiliation of having your child
do such a horrible thing.

Read a half page Op-ed in the Post Gazette titled,
"I Am Adam Lanza's Mom"

The writer wasn't.

She did have a similarly aged, mentally ill son.
The article covered their plight.
Adult aged, he couldn't be committed unless he posed a significant danger.
And only as long as he was a danger.
Meantime, mom keeps every single sharp object locked up.
Eats with plastic utensils. Works him through his machine gun crises.

Pretty much certain her son will kill someone. Eventually.
Hopng, it's only himself.

And again, in a society where alcoholics get disability, and welfare rats
get free phones, she can't get help for this "kid".

Lotta reasons this happens. Mental illness has to be prevalent in most.
Or, just sheer evil.

To act like this Mom?
Wow!

I was also going to reference the article: “I am Adam Lanza’s Mother.” It’s worth a read. This mom sure sounds irrational. Maybe crazy, maybe a druggie, maybe both. Or maybe neither. Sometimes things are so horrible that people can’t face them at all. I can’t begin to imagine her world today.

He’s likely already been judged by the one who really counts.

Last edited by WMR; 05/28/22.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
170 members (444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 24 invisible), 1,994 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.