Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
in regard to restricting 2a rights?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Congrats Charlie... ya made it.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Em well uh achoo!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Why don't you start a thread,

How Many LEO Would Run Me The Fuqk Over If Given A Chance?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yep the answer doesn't play well here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At the non-political level upward of 80% are not in favor of any more restrictions. Those at a political level will think as their masters tell them to think.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Charlie Chuckles how in the fugg do you empty your own pouch sitting your azz 24/7 365 in your wheelchair???

Home nurse do it for you every other day??? or you got a XXXL schitt bag and she does it on your twice weekly baths????
Damm your one costly mutha fuuuucka to the tax payers of this nation.....

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Stupid replies whenever you women don't like the answer.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Stupid replies whenever you women don't like the answer.
What is the answer according to you?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Post up a pic of any outdoor releated activity, firearm, or snoopy fishing pole you have done or own.
Even a cockroach you killed in your .govt place you squashed with one of the wheels on your wheelchair...

"Pics or it never happened" super troll....

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
There is no 'among LEOs'.
Ask a bunch of [bleep] cops in an urban, liberal run hellhole and they'd probably eat that [bleep] up.......especially the political appointee bosses.
Ask a bunch of rural coppers almost anywhere and they'll likely answer like most of 'us' here and tell you to stick your gun control into your colostomy bag.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Most of the cops I know, which are mostly rural and southern, aren't for more gun control.

This might come off as anti-law enforcement but it isn't meant that way. I cringe a little when the talking heads ask what police think about gun control, just as I cringed a bit when I saw the question here. My response would be that it doesn't matter, at least it doesn't matter any more than what farmer john or preacher jim thinks about it. They don't get to veto our God given rights. It irks me to see some large city police chief on TV lecturing us about the need to restrict our rights like he's some kind of medieval lord. He's a public servant, he works for us, not the other way around. In the same vein I get testy when teachers lobby for property tax increases because schools need more money. Has their ever been a time when schools didn't want more money? I've never seen it. I pay the taxes and I'll vote for or against a property tax hike based upon my perception of the merits. What a teacher thinks doesn't matter nearly as much as what I think.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Their view matters no more than anyone else’s.

Though it varies, in general they’re sworn to uphold the Constitution, and also the constitution of the state in which they serve, which supersedes their personal opinion when it comes to performing their duty.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH K9
There is no 'among LEOs'.
Ask a bunch of [bleep] cops in an urban, liberal run hellhole and they'd probably eat that [bleep] up.......especially the political appointee bosses.
Ask a bunch of rural coppers almost anywhere and they'll likely answer like most of 'us' here and tell you to stick your gun control into your colostomy bag.

Yup

MAGA
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
39 years in LE so far.....I am against any new restrictions of gun ownership!

NO law, no gun zone, or anything else will stop an evil person from committing a murder. Teachers should (must) be allowed to carry because, as in this most recent case, law enforcement is not present when you need them. In fact, if there was a delay in Texas, it is inexcusable! When kids are shot, dying, bleeding out, the first officer on scene MUST stop the shooter. Period, end of story. What a sad situation when unarmed parents are running into the school to save their kids, as LE waits and allows kids to bleed out and to be terrified by the shooter.

Also, guns, including AR rifles, are NOT the problem as villainized by the stinking democrats and their voters!

The only thing stopping a bad gun with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. This is FACT!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

George Soros send you out to collect data for him now?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Gun control…no. Run over Charlie….yes.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
So lets get this straight... when they come to take mine is it fair to take theirs?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
What would majority be on a [bleep] in a wheelchair who supports and votes for the ones sent to take the guns be after the dust settles?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gun control has never been about public safety ya retard.

It’s always been about total control of population. One of the left’s tactics is to make acquisition’s and false claims, pound them daily into people by their tool the media (and you). Then the right has to defend itself.

Anyone individual or LEO that wants more restrictions should just live and work in Chicago, they have lots of laws already so they should be safe in that utopia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 13 invisible), 1,571 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,207
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.