Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...CTBCtXPdnfeJ6jqZq2JFCawYzkHkL37rObNjaLwg

Boo Hoo

Amber Heard says Johnny Depp fans want to 'microwave her baby'
Amber Heard was the final witness in Johnny Depp's defamation trial against her

Amber Heard retook the witness stand on Thursday and told jurors in emotional testimony that Johnny Depp fans had threatened to "microwave her baby."

"People want to kill me, and they tell me so every day. People want to kill my baby in the microwave, and they tell me that," said the "Aquaman" actress, as she stared at the seven-member panel in Fairfax County Circuit Court, in Virginia. "I receive hundreds of death threats regularly, if not daily. Thousands since this trial started."

Heard has a 1-year-old daughter, Oonagh Paige Heard, that the actress had via surrogate. She has never disclosed the identity of the biological father or sperm donor"I am harassed, humiliated, threatened every single day," she continued, her lower lip trembling. "Even just walking into this courtroom, sitting here in front of the world, having the worst parts of my life, things that I lived through, used to humiliate me." but has said that she is both "mom and dad" to her child.

The actress, wearing a gray suit, said not only does she have to live with the trauma she suffered from alleged physical and sexual abuse but must endure constant ridicule online.

"People mocking – mocking, mocking my testimony about being assaulted," she said.
"I have a right as an American to talk about what happened to me, to own my story and my truth, I have the right," said Heard, her face twisted with emotion.

In a dig at Depp, she said she's not making light of the proceedings. "I’m not sitting in the courtroom, snickering, laughing, smiling, making snide jokes," she said. "This is horrible, this is painful and this is humiliating for any human being to go through."

On cross-examination, Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez grilled Heard, confronting her with the testimony of rebuttal witnesses who had contradicted her.

"Your lies have been exposed to the world multiple times," Vasquez said."I haven't lied about anything," Heard defiantly replied, as she stared at the jury.

Vasquez asked Heard about an incident at the Hicksville Trailer Palace in 2013, where the actress alleges Depp threatened to break the wrist of a woman who had been too friendly with her. Later that night, Heard said that Depp sexually assaulted her, performing a "cavity search" on her, and trashed their trailer in drug-fueled rage.

AMBER HEARD AND ‘AQUAMAN’ STAR JASON MOMOA DIDN'T HAVE ‘CHEMISTRY,’ WARNER BROS. EXEC SAYS

But an 11th-hour witness, Morgan Night, the former owner of the luxury trailer park in Joshua Tree, California, contacted Depp's team. He told jurors that it was Heard who was upset that night, not Depp, and that the trailer wasn't wrecked. A single light sconce was broken, he testified.

Heard claimed Night wasn't present for the altercation and insinuated that he wasn't being truthful.

"You're calling him a liar?" asked Vasquez.

"I'm just saying he wasn't there," she responded sharply. Heard also insisted she had never tipped off TMZ to a story – despite testimony from former field producer Morgan Tremaine, who suggested she had.
A photo combination of Isaac Baruch on the stand and Johnny Depp in the courtroom at Depp's defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard in Fairfax, Virginia.

A photo combination of Isaac Baruch on the stand and Johnny Depp in the courtroom at Depp's defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard in Fairfax, Virginia. (REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein/Pool)

TMZ published a video that Heard filmed of Depp violently slamming cabinets – and Tremaine suggested she was the source for it.

"Another liar on the stand?" asked Vasquez.

"I just know that's incorrect," she shot back during the testy exchange.

"You didn’t expect Mr. Baruch to weep, to weep for Mr. Depp, after what you put him through?" asked Vasquez referring to Isaac Baruch, a friend of Depp, who sobbed when he testified that the actor never abused his then-wife.

"I relate to Isaac because he and I are the only ones who cried on the stand," she said.

Vasquez continued to run through all the other witnesses who challenged Heard's version of events – many of whom have no direct connection to Depp.

"He is a very powerful man and people love currying favor with a powerful man," Heard replied.

She was the final witness, capping off six weeks of testimony in the sensational case that began April 11.

Summations are scheduled for Friday morning and jurors are expected to begin deliberations by the afternoon.

Depp is suing Heard for $50 million over an op-ed she wrote, alleging that she was a victim of domestic abuse.

Heard is countersuing her ex-husband for $100 million, accusing him and his attorney of defaming her by calling her abuse allegations a hoax.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I don't get the fasination with these two holly weird douches, specialy on the fire.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I don't get the fasination with these two holly weird douches, specialy on the fire.

this is why.

Originally Posted by deflave
What he is doing with his money is almost unheard of. He is one of the very few people that have been in this type of situation that has the money to literally say "fugk you" and achieve payback in spades.

I would wager that a minimum of 75% of the United States has been touched by an adult male getting fugked over in a family/civil court dispute. This makes the hearing fun to watch because that 75% is pulling for Johnny Depp. Not because they like Johnny Depp but because they see their brother-in-laws, brother, dad, cousin, best friend when they see him. And they see whatever hate filled kghunt that he had to battle in court when they see Amber Heard.

Add to this the fact that they are dealing with celebrities throughout each testimony, you get to see the ins and outs of our civil court system on full display (something very few Americans grasp), and Virginia allows for its broadcast, and you get some of the best fugkin' TV since Three's Company.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
On their visit to Australia they smuggled their two dogs into the country on their private jet, breaking our quarantine rules. They were caught and were facing charges, but by making a public apology were let off with a warning.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Amber is pretty when she has makeup on.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
She can drop a grumpy on my chest anytime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this whole thing is about domestic abuse but then she names her daughter Oonagh. The poor kid has to live with that the rest of her life. At least she can go by her middle name Paige.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Is that why you were drawn to a thread about Amber Heard and Johnny Depp?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Yeah, wondering why you give a chit.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yeah, wondering why you give a chit.

I've already posted why most people (including myself) give a schit.

I'm curious as to why those that claim they don't give a schit are drawn to topics they don't give a schit about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m slow sometimes but recently I blew an ass gasket and my doctor said it was nowhere as bad as the “Depp trial” and would heal up in a few weeks. I literally had to start figuring out what he was talking about.

Funny chit !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/28/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ha!

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’m slow sometimes but recently I blew an ass gasket and my doctor said it was nowhere as bad as the “Depp trial” and would heal up in a few weeks. I literally had to start figuring out what he was talking about.

Funny chit !

Good to hear you gained a reprieve from being completely full of schit.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,861
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.