Page 10 of 68 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 67 68
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Damn straight.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You'd need a combine to harvest all your gin blossoms.

LOL

Lose some weight while you're at it. You fat fugkin' hick.

Post up a public land bull.

I'll wait.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Greybull Precision and John Burns v. Adam Talamante, Craig Carlson, Ray Milligin and Scott Downs, confirmation of settlement agreement and mutual release of claims, defendants awarded $1,668 in legal fees.

Losers lose.

It's what they do.

GreyBull Precision LLC
Company Number
2008-000557370
Status
Inactive Administratively Dissolved (Tax)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^BOOZE FACE^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Post a pic of you next to a salad you fugkin' lard ass.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Post a pic of you next to a salad you fugkin' lard ass.

Salad can have lots of meat.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Now there's cop's reports that they had no way to breech the outward-opening only metal classroom doors....

My favorite will always be the animated "I'm telling Rick" video.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow

I leave the site and cook like a SOB to recognize Memorial Day and the anonymous morons who have never accomplished anything are in a feeding frenzy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I love the smell of jealousy in the evening

😂😂😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Wow

I leave the site and cook like a SOB to recognize Memorial Day and the anonymous morons who have never accomplished anything are in a feeding frenzy.

😂😂😂
Make sure and post that on Facebooks . Nice

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Wow

😂😂😂
Make sure and post that on Facebooks . Nice

Deleted fakebook years ago so I’m jonesing …

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Now there's cop's reports that they had no way to breech the outward-opening only metal classroom doors....

My favorite will always be the animated "I'm telling Rick" video.
Isn’t that pathetic considering there is a special school district police force? That just works in schools? Sheesh

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Those ribs look great!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The food pics are the best thing about this train wreck of a thread.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A trip down Memory Lame...

I'll have Rick Bin BAN You!

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's hilarious but the guy doesn't look anything like Burns.

The forehead's right, but much too Teutonic.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Two questions:

1- did anyone get banned?

2- is greybull still an active company?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Wow

😂😂😂

Wow is right.

Counting you as another cool friend, Rick.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wow

😂😂😂

Wow is right.

Counting you as another cool friend, Rick.

The Booze Face and Butt Fugk Brigade.

LOL

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by dassa

Two questions:

1- did anyone get banned?

2- is greybull still an active company?
LMAO

Love to hear Sticks rebuttal.....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I would now like to hereby submit "godddamn", "schit", "ass", and the ever popular "farmer ass" to your ever-growing list of classless etiquette. Way to set the bar. I can see why you are Rick's right hand man.

What a joke.....

Jay S,

Thanks for the interest and keep digging.

The following melt down is most definitely not directed at you.

You jackasses have to be [bleep] kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came here as a sponsor and in every thread my product is discussed the same sorry, bored, stupid jackasses continuously turn any discussion into some worthless blather in some vain attempt to bolster their own failing personal ego.

Can anyone of you imagine how hard it is going to be for Rick to find any other paying sponsor will to put up with the incessant personal attacks and constant carping about the amount of money the sponsor wishes to receive for the product they have built???

I can in no way justify the cost of sponsoring this site, in my time and my ad dollars, if in every single thread even remotely concerning my company I must constantly beat back a pack of blathering idiots concerned only with trying to destroy my business and attack me personally.

Does anyone think I have not gone way above the norm in not losing my cool at this absolutely unbelievable behavior????

I showed up here with video proof that my product performs as advertised. All I ever asked was a fair evaluation as to whether what I did was something in which the members of this site were interested. Vote with you dollars.

The return on investment was pretty good but it consumed an inordinate amount of my time simply dealing with a few very determined azzholes. I have the money but in all honesty I simply don�t have the time to deal with this utter bullshit.

At the end of the day I am simply here to expose more guys to what we do and let the free market take its course. You few azzholes are not only needlessly [bleep] with my business but you are also [bleep] with the very site you seem to enjoy so much.

In today�s market is very easy to find places to spend your ad dollars.

After seeing the reception I got here what other sane business owner would even contemplate trying to deal with the raving stupidity and bullshit a select few on this site continuously spout out.

So here is the deal:

1. If anyone again posts a personal attack on me or anyone else in a thread either started by me or concerning my products I will ask Rick to permanently ban them or I will be forced to stop any sponsorship of this site.
2. If you have problems with my product feel free to mention it. If you just want to continuously bitch and complain about my pricing structure, hunting ethics, business practices and marketing strategy I will ask Rick to ban you or I will be forced to stop sponsoring this site.
3. If you have problems with my videos feel free to mention it. If you feel the need to become totally obsessed with saving the world from my brand of pure evil and must chase me around the site I will ask Rick to ban you or I will be forced to stop sponsorship of this site.

Most of this decision is simply business.

If I can�t come here and show the members of this website what Greybull Precision does and see if any of our products or services might be something they are interested in without having to continually defend just about every aspect of my business and personal life I will move my ad dollars, and much more importantly my time, somewhere else.

99.99% of you guys are great. What an unbelievable shame a few worthless jackasses have such self loathing that they must continually attack anything that threatens their already low self esteem.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I would now like to hereby submit "godddamn", "schit", "ass", and the ever popular "farmer ass" to your ever-growing list of classless etiquette. Way to set the bar. I can see why you are Rick's right hand man.

What a joke.....

Jay S,

Thanks for the interest and keep digging.

The following melt down is most definitely not directed at you.

You jackasses have to be [bleep] kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came here as a sponsor and in every thread my product is discussed the same sorry, bored, stupid jackasses continuously turn any discussion into some worthless blather in some vain attempt to bolster their own failing personal ego.

Can anyone of you imagine how hard it is going to be for Rick to find any other paying sponsor will to put up with the incessant personal attacks and constant carping about the amount of money the sponsor wishes to receive for the product they have built???

I can in no way justify the cost of sponsoring this site, in my time and my ad dollars, if in every single thread even remotely concerning my company I must constantly beat back a pack of blathering idiots concerned only with trying to destroy my business and attack me personally.

Does anyone think I have not gone way above the norm in not losing my cool at this absolutely unbelievable behavior????

I showed up here with video proof that my product performs as advertised. All I ever asked was a fair evaluation as to whether what I did was something in which the members of this site were interested. Vote with you dollars.

The return on investment was pretty good but it consumed an inordinate amount of my time simply dealing with a few very determined azzholes. I have the money but in all honesty I simply don�t have the time to deal with this utter bullshit.

At the end of the day I am simply here to expose more guys to what we do and let the free market take its course. You few azzholes are not only needlessly [bleep] with my business but you are also [bleep] with the very site you seem to enjoy so much.

In today�s market is very easy to find places to spend your ad dollars.

After seeing the reception I got here what other sane business owner would even contemplate trying to deal with the raving stupidity and bullshit a select few on this site continuously spout out.

So here is the deal:

1. If anyone again posts a personal attack on me or anyone else in a thread either started by me or concerning my products I will ask Rick to permanently ban them or I will be forced to stop any sponsorship of this site.
2. If you have problems with my product feel free to mention it. If you just want to continuously bitch and complain about my pricing structure, hunting ethics, business practices and marketing strategy I will ask Rick to ban you or I will be forced to stop sponsoring this site.
3. If you have problems with my videos feel free to mention it. If you feel the need to become totally obsessed with saving the world from my brand of pure evil and must chase me around the site I will ask Rick to ban you or I will be forced to stop sponsorship of this site.

Most of this decision is simply business.

If I can�t come here and show the members of this website what Greybull Precision does and see if any of our products or services might be something they are interested in without having to continually defend just about every aspect of my business and personal life I will move my ad dollars, and much more importantly my time, somewhere else.

99.99% of you guys are great. What an unbelievable shame a few worthless jackasses have such self loathing that they must continually attack anything that threatens their already low self esteem.

Apparently, the State a Wyoming pissed Tater Head off, too.

He stopped payin his taxes.

Page 10 of 68 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,626
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.