Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Now they are saying that there was no SRO there and there wasn't any shots exchanged before the shooter entered the school, even though Gov Abbott said there was. And, the press conference that just concluded said that there were Federal Marshals there that detained and handcuffed parents. Very odd to me that Federal Marshals were on scene before they even got the guy stopped.

Uh, or even within hours after the guy was shot?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now they are saying that there was no SRO there and there wasn't any shots exchanged before the shooter entered the school, even though Gov Abbott said there was. And, the press conference that just concluded said that there were Federal Marshals there that detained and handcuffed parents. Very odd to me that Federal Marshals were on scene before they even got the guy stopped.

Federal Marshals are all over South Texas. All over.

The Marshal's Service has a fugitive task force throughout the entire area.

A friend of mine was appointed US Marshal of the Southern District by President Trump.

In my opinion, the Marshal's Service is about the only federal law enforcement agency actually doing their jobs.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
LIHOP

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

A friend of mine was appointed US Marshal of the Southern District by President Trump.

In my opinion, the Marshal's Service is about the only federal law enforcement agency actually doing their jobs.

I’m a fanboy of the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force. They seem to get their man, often dead, rather than alive. Which makes me happy.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

What difference would that make?

It means that the shooter entered the classroom and killed everyone within the first few minutes of entering the school, before any cop ever showed up.

At that point the scenario changed from a school massacre to a shootout with police.
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

What difference would that make?

It means that the shooter entered the classroom and killed everyone within the first few minutes of entering the school, before any cop ever showed up.

At that point the scenario changed from a school massacre to a shootout with police.

Who pronounced all those kids dead while the shooter was still alive and shooting at the police?

You realize there are wounded still fighting for their lives in the hospital?

How many bled out waiting for BorTac to show up?

Exactly my point. It makes no difference who and how many died when. The doughnut chompers needed to get the hell in there and go after the shooter. It's their damned job.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly my point. It makes no difference who and how many died when. The doughnut chompers needed to get the hell in there and go after the shooter. It's their damned job.

Oh be nice, what is there about this brave incident commander that could possibly earn him such a slanderous title of being called a 'dognut chomper'?

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The real question is when will RockinButtBar and Jorgay finally admit the cops fooked this one up royally.

Hell, even the police admit it!!!!

“Nearly 20 officers waited for around 45 minutes to breach a classroom door that was eventually unlocked to confront the shooter, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooter-what-we-know

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’m a fanboy of the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force. They seem to get their man, often dead, rather than alive. Which makes me happy.

🦫

I would say that often, that probably is doing their job

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bellydeep
The real question is when will RockinButtBar and Jorgay finally admit the cops fooked this one up royally.

“Nearly 20 officers waited for around 45 minutes to breach a classroom door that was eventually unlocked to confront the shooter, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said.”

I said from the start that I'd wait for facts. Not speculation.

I got the facts from the last DPS presser, as did everyone else. Then promptly did make an opinion. You can look if you want... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look at the bright side...no more inflation, high fuel prices or social engineering.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Those task forces are comprised of local officers, cross designated as Marshal's.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

My favorite comment was from Lt Powell when he just said "fuqk you" to all of us "cop haters". What a douchebag move that was.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My favorite comment was from Lt Powell when he just said "fuqk you" to all of us "cop haters". What a douchebag move that was.

If the shoe fits.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The media only reports what will advance their agenda and that has no correlation to the truth. The truth is obvious 19 dead kids, 2 dead teachers and 1 dead perp. 1 wounded BP officer unknown wounded kids in hospital. Why do these horrendous events allways happen when the democrats are pushing for more gun control? Tin hat my ass...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Why do these horrendous events allways happen when the democrats are pushing for more gun control?

When are democrats not pushing for more gun control ?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It appears that whether it's small town, or big city, once the shooter gets inside the school, nothing much can be done to prevent them from killing.
Other than someone in there who's armed.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
People gotta decide, do you want your kids' schools to be ran like a prison or not. People gotta decide, do you want militarization of the police or do you want "neighborhood policing". Can't have it both ways.

Anybody bitching because of media reports, I guess they need to start trusting the media ALL the time...about the election, COVID, the economy, and Russia.

And all the Rambos...why don't you sign up to do the job since you KNOW how its supposed to be done. Until then, you're the COWARD that needs to STFU.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
If they can spend tens of millions of dollars on new school buildings, stadiums, etc, they can afford to protect the kids who go there. mad

I couldn't agree more!
Also, if the Federal government can afford to send billions of dollars overseas to places that hate us, wouldn't that same money be better spent protecting our school kids?

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Too bad that cannot be published in every newspaper across the nation.

PS Do they still have newspapers?

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,563 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.