Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

I can't answer why you are a Whining CLUELESS Drooling Brokedick Fhuqktard,other than due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,while you GoogleFu for your FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'd be VERY impressed,if someone hated NBT's more than I. That being said,the .243" 95gr NBT is easily their best offering...but well shy of a 90gr Skinner. Hint.

It's simply the BEST pitch for a 10" RPM 243 Win SALAMI. Hint................

I've heard rumors that despite their weight, the 105 bthp is short enough to stabilize from a 10 twist Montana.

I'll know whether or not she keyholes at my altitude here in a few weekends as it won't cost me much to find out. . .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Capt',

It's no joy in my atmosphere,which is easily amongst the MOST unforgiving and this being the highest density per capita on The Planet,for said platform. Hint.

Hopefully it goes your way. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Soup Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Gentlemen
,Thank you all for your replies.

The 22-250 is mostly a paper punching ground hog rifle .
Coyotes and PA wt deer for the 243 .

400 yards at my age is past long range, I don’t expect a shot over 300 for ground hogs . For deer hunting in PA, most, not all but most, are less than 100 yards.

Ruger No.1 rifles need , Load development,barrel floating and trigger work / replacement.

Once again I appreciate your input.

Semper Fi
Soup

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poop,

You cited thusly:

In fairness,Retard Twisted Number Ones are MUCH better bets at the 100yd line,than the distance you initially cited(400yds). Hint.

As to Ruger Falling Blocks: Kiss,find pressure and rock on,same as anything else. Celt got that schit right(hanger). Your scope(s) CERTAINLY sucks ass too. Hint.

I'm VERY "surprised",that nobody has lauded the merits of a GOOD 22LR,instead of herded said Goat Fhuqks. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Kudos on you Woke Crying Karens Melting Down,as you examine your Whining Brokedicktitude and copious WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you Professional "Victims" can combine your "resources" and "abilities",to REALLY make a "stand"? Might I suggest you start with holding your collective breath and inch towards stomping your itty-bitty feet in unison,as you Hissy your Fits in that soothing High-Pitched Nasal Whine?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

If only in the interest of "fairness",I only have (5) 224 Speedmires. 7" RPM version here(I've more in like RPM) and in an M40A1 matching number Return Handle,from Dick Davis. 90gr Beer Cans seem to fly fine at 3200fps+. Thoughts? Google as you MUST. Hint.

Keep submitting your very WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports,as you Crying Kchunts extoll upon your Estrogen Levels and Bank Accounts. As an aside,what do you "Hard Chargers" do for a "living",which mandates your Whining Kchuntitude? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
You didn't answer the question: "With all the hundreds of rifles you buy, and the thousands of chamberings, and even more variety with projectiles, are they just for photographs to impress forum members...how do you get hunting experience with each of them?"

When all is said and done, he gets a hell of a lot more said than done.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchagain,

Here's to the HILARITY of your exceedingly WELL founded insecurities and the simplistic Facts,that on top of being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktard,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you "live" vicariously astride your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Kudos on you Woke Crying Karens Melting Down,as you examine your Whining Brokedicktitude and copious WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you Professional "Victims" can combine your "resources" and "abilities",to REALLY make a "stand"? Might I suggest you start with holding your collective breath and inch towards stomping your itty-bitty feet in unison,as you Hissy your Fits in that soothing High-Pitched Nasal Whine?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

If only in the interest of "fairness",I only have (5) 224 Speedmires. 7" RPM version here(I've more in like RPM) and in an M40A1 matching number Return Handle,from Dick Davis. 90gr Beer Cans seem to fly fine at 3200fps+. Thoughts? Google as you MUST. Hint.

Keep submitting your very WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports,as you Crying Kchunts extoll upon your Estrogen Levels and Bank Accounts. As an aside,what do you "Hard Chargers" do for a "living",which mandates your Whining Kchuntitude? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Ain't no signature or date on that target there Stick............

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

The quicker you come to grips with your HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude and copious WELL founded Insecurities,the sooner you'll quit Whining...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
***You are ignoring this user***

5 words that piss off a narccissist

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchagain,

Rest ASSURED,that the last fhuqking thing I'd wanna do,is to diminish any of the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that you "got" and that would be mean...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You needn't reiterate that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktard,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit in addition. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

The quicker you come to grips with your HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude and copious WELL founded Insecurities,the sooner you'll quit Whining...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You forgot to soak that rifle.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Every once in a while,it ain't raining and now even you "know"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ya'll leave twiggey alone. his sister quit putting out for him again

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
44empty,

If only in ballpark figures,just how many times a day do you "think" about me and what am I wearing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy your Melting Snowflake Brokedick Woketitude,as you gals are some REAL "hard chargers". Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
44empty,

If only in ballpark figures,just how many times a day do you "think" about me and what am I wearing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy your Melting Snowflake Brokedick Woketitude,as you gals are some REAL "hard chargers". Hint.

It has to be a wet SOB where you live Stick. Worse than Washington state it looks like.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You suck a MEAN ass and it rains nearly a full 3" a year here in Kansas...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
44empty,

Why are the eyes so pale on that fish? It doesn't look very fresh.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Had you EVER seen a fish,or could afford a camera,you'd have something bordering a FIRST Clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That victim was pulled out of the freezer,just like this one. "Sorry" about the SCARY hat and schit. Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

Had you EVER seen a fish,or could afford a camera,you'd have something bordering a FIRST Clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That victim was pulled out of the freezer,just like this one. "Sorry" about the SCARY hat and schit. Hint.

You still haven't answered the question how you manage to have hunting experience with each of your so many guns in so many chamberings with so many different projectiles for each chambering?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 72 invisible), 2,766 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.