-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Elon Musk to AOC -> “Stop hitting on me, I’m really shy,” April 29 tweet.

😂😂😂😂

LInk to story

By Gary Bai May 30, 2022

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has responded after comfortably winning a popularity poll on Twitter between himself and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.).

David Weissman, a Twitter user who describes himself as a “former Republican, former Trump supporter, and proud Liberal Dem,” initiated the vote after Musk invited Ocasio-Cortez to conduct a poll on Twitter comparing the popularity of politicians and billionaires.

“Let’s prove how phony the right’s ridiculous polls are by doing one of our own. Who do you trust more,” Weissman wrote in a May 27 poll on Twitter. The two choices in the poll are “Elon Musk” and “AOC.”

After more than 370,000 Twitter users voted, the end result was about an 80-20 split in favor of Musk.

“Not sure how this poll flipped but I won’t delete it and will take the [loss],” Weissman responded after the poll ended.

In replying to Weissman, Musk wrote in a tweet May 28, “At first, I thought this was a parody.”

The poll came after Musk challenged Ocasio-Cortez a replicate a poll Musk started on May 26 with his followers on whether they trust politicians or billionaires less.

His poll garnered about 3.4 million votes with more than 75 percent of the votes saying they trust politicians less than billionaires.

“I dare you to run the same poll with your followers,” Musk said in reply to the May 26 poll.

The popularity contests came after an unfriendly Twitter episode in April between Ocasio-Cortez and Musk in which the congresswoman obliquely criticized his plans to acquire the social media platform, calling him “some billionaire with an ego problem.”

“Stop hitting on me, I’m really shy,” Musk replied in an April 29 tweet.

Later, Ocasio-Cortez indicated plans that she wanted to give up her Tesla for another electric vehicle (EV) maker that supported unionized workers.

“Are you picking on her cause she said she wants to switch from Tesla to another EV,” a Twitter user mentioned to Musk in a tweet on May 26, to which Musk replied on the same day with a laughing emoji.

The quarrel between Ocasio-Cortez and Musk signifies a shift in the Democratic congresswoman’s stance on Tesla; she had previously publicly endorsed the EV maker.

“Tesla software updates remotely. These vehicles have clear upsides, including the ability to adapt and change functioning. We saw this with Hurricane Irma.” Ocasio-Cortez wrote in a tweet in late-2017. “Although self-driving cars aren’t 100% here, it’s important to follow our transition there – this is one.”

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
laugh laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm starting to really like that guy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AOC is trash and a troublemaker always stirring the pot.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just imagine the morons that vote for her in NYC.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If the guy switched to a dem from a Republican he’s either gay or some pussy was involved. Edk

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
same as who voted for sheboon Jackson lee.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by renegade50

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
same as who voted for sheboon Jackson lee.

And both have been re-elected.

You would think they would drag a Wineo out of the gutter to
primary her. "Take a chance, he has to be better!"

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
JHM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
The ought to take a poll on who could suck start a Harley…bet she wins…

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (41rem, 300_savage, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,433 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,438
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.