Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Draw results should be posted this week. Good Luck smile

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yep. good luck to all.

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I couldn’t help myself - had to check just in case they posted early. I have no idea why they can’t turn them around faster & post everything in a single day. At this point it should be hit a “post results “ button & everything populates but that would take away the suspense apparently.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by specneeds
I couldn’t help myself - had to check just in case they posted early. I have no idea why they can’t turn them around faster & post everything in a single day. At this point it should be hit a “post results “ button & everything populates but that would take away the suspense apparently.

Don't they use an outside contractor for that?

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I looked about 30 mins ago - no results posted yet.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
The CO website routinely crashes the last day you can put in for the lottery. I would expect the same issues if the results were released all at the same time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bwinters
I looked about 30 mins ago - no results posted yet.

What??? I drew all my tags this year, including bull moose and bighorn ram.

grin

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just got the first email. Jinxed myself, no moose tag for me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No moose. No surprise there.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No moose for me. I've been applying since the 1st draw. Maybe someday.

I think bear results are out also.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by colorado bob
No moose for me. I've been applying since the 1st draw. Maybe someday.

What year was the first draw? I think I've got 23 in now. A friend of mine drew with six.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
surprise, No moose for me either.......

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
No email yet but a pending charge of $319.58 showed up on my CC this AM and when I log in to CPW now it shows me as successful for Moose. Also have a pending charge for the same amount as a bear tag now too.

Last edited by PitkinCO; 05/31/22.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Waiting on pronghorn, mule deer and elk. Put in for pronghorn in the southeast corner of the state near Campo. Got a pretty good chance at that with 5 points. Put in for either sex elk in unit 2 with 24 points and mule deer in unit 2 with 18 points. I doubt the deer and elk come through. if I was still a CO resident I'd have enough points but as a non-resident now I'm probably 2 or 3 point light on both. Drew a bear tag on the Bosque de Oso last year so just put in for a point this year.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No Moose for me either

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
MAC,

I thought that you posted a while back that you were done with the Colorado draw shenanigans?

Just curious, no slam.

WAM

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got a muzzleloader bear tag, they're almost giving bear tags away. Hope the bull tag comes through for the same unit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Got a deer and bear so far

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My card got hit for deer but the CO website hasn’t updated yet. I put for points only on elk, antelope, and bear. I’m firmly in no man’s land for elk with 13 NR points now.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WAM
MAC,

I thought that you posted a while back that you were done with the Colorado draw shenanigans?

Just curious, no slam.

WAM

Not quite, what I said was I was sick and tired of the CO DOW and what they do in regards to mandating a qualifying license to apply. With 24 points for elk and 18 for deer I still play for those if I have a qualifying license, but I refuse to buy a small game license just to put in for a draw. This year I had a spring turkey tag which was a qualifying license. I refuse to buy a throw away license just to apply for another license, that is what I am done with. I expect to draw the pronghorn tag which will be the last time I apply for one in CO. Once I draw the elk tag and the deer tag I want my days of hunting CO will be over.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by WAM
MAC,

Just curious, no slam.

WAM

Not quite, what I said was I was sick and tired of the CO DOW and what they do in regards to mandating a qualifying license to apply. With 24 points for elk and 18 for deer I still play for those if I have a qualifying license, but I refuse to buy a small game license just to put in for a draw. This year I had a spring turkey tag which was a qualifying license. I refuse to buy a throw away license just to apply for another license, that is what I am done with. I expect to draw the pronghorn tag which will be the last time I apply for one in CO. Once I draw the elk tag and the deer tag I want my days of hunting CO will be over.

How many Western states DON'T require a license to buy points these days?

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PrimeBeef
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by WAM
MAC,

Just curious, no slam.

WAM

How many Western states DON'T require a license to buy points these days?

Probably none but I don't apply in any of them so I can't answer that. I was a CO resident for 54 years before work took me to TX. Used to be in CO that you could apply for the tags and just pay a small fee ($3 or so) per application. It was just 3 or 4 years ago that CO began forcing people to buy a license just to apply. If they would let me buy a fishing license as a qualifying license I'd be good with it because I can use that. But I have no use for a small game license since I am not driving from TX to CO to shoot a rabbit or a pheasant when I can get them here. But I do go still go trout fishing. CO does not consider a fishing license to be a qualifying license even though it costs as much as a small game license. This year I had a spring turkey license so I went ahead and put in for the draw.

I think it is wrong to force someone to buy a license they will not use just to be eligible to apply for a license they want. I consider that to be the equivalent of forcing me to buy a hotdog before I can place an order for the steak I really want. It is pretty much extortion and I don't play that game.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
They used to make you send the entire tag cost in to apply and you got a refund if you didn’t draw.

Then the first year they did away with that it was just a $7 application fee.

The following year they started making you buy a qualifying license.

I don’t like the way CPW does things either. But I wish they’d go back t requiring all the money up front to hopefully cut down on applications.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheKid
They used to make you send the entire tag cost in to apply and you got a refund if you didn’t draw.

They kept $3 for the application but you either got the tag or a refund.

Then the first year they did away with that it was just a $7 application fee.

Yep and I had no issue with that

The following year they started making you buy a qualifying license.

Which is total BS.

I don’t like the way CPW does things either. But I wish they’d go back t requiring all the money up front to hopefully cut down on applications.

Agreed, you have to pay for the tag anyway if you draw so may as well put it up front so you have skin in the game

The CO DOW went to hell when they combined it with the Parks Dept. Parks Dept has always been a money pit and the DOW was always self-supporting and used no tax $$$. As soon as they merged the two the DOW $$$ was funneled off to the parks and then they began raising fees. When I was a CO resident I went to a game dept public meeting and asked why hunters were required to buy a habitat stamp but people using the parks were not. After all, the parks are habitat right? They declined to answer my question.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
The CO DOW went to hell when they combined it with the Parks Dept. Parks Dept has always been a money pit and the DOW was always self-supporting and used no tax $$$. As soon as they merged the two the DOW $$$ was funneled off to the parks and then they began raising fees. When I was a CO resident I went to a game dept public meeting and asked why hunters were required to buy a habitat stamp but people using the parks were not. After all, the parks are habitat right? They declined to answer my question.

State parks have their own fee system, you need to purchase a parks pass to enter so users do pay for the privilege. But on state wildlife areas and state trust lands, anyone entering has to have a hunting or fishing license, since 2020:

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Y...Wildlife-Area-in-Colorado-571594271.html

And the reason most states require applicants to buy a license has to do with how the federal Pittman-Robertson funds are distributed. The more licenses purchased in a state, the more funds they get. I think CO was one of the last western states to do that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
How long does it take to complete the draw? I've been waiting on word about our MD tags and still nothing.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Logged in and checked this am. Shows I drew my deer tag in a really sub par crappy unit with mostly forkies. If you log in to your account and check awarded tags you should see.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Mine just says accepted. Maybe they haven’t posted the nonresident deer yet?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Under that “accepted” mine shows my drawn tag. Your credit card should also be pending a charge by now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
It’s updated now. No joy for me

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Unit 41 deer drawn.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Elk, then antelope are being drawn today.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Are just the resident deer being drawn or NR to?
I cant find nothing on my account.
Never mind NO LUCK!!

Last edited by sherm_61; 06/02/22.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Poverty tag here, but this day in age I'll take it.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see nothing on my elk Draw. "Entered" ......

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My preference points for deer just went to 19. My sights are set on a unit 2 buck tag. Some day it will come in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I see nothing on my elk Draw. "Entered" ......

I think elk results are due tomorrow.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got pronghorn results (applied for point) this afternoon.

as of yet, nothing on elk draw.

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I finally burned my hoard of points on an antelope tag in Unit 11.

Last edited by PrimeBeef; 06/02/22.
805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
My preference points for deer just went to 19. My sights are set on a unit 2 buck tag. Some day it will come in.

You’re a few points behind for a rifle tag. Point creep in Colorado has been getting out of control lately.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by MAC

You’re a few points behind for a rifle tag. Point creep in Colorado has been getting out of control lately.

I know. I was a CO resident for more than 50 years until work took me to TX. I have enough points for deer and elk to draw any tag I want if I was still a CO resident but not as a non-resident. I did pull a buck pronghorn tag for the southeast corner of the state though. Looking forward to that.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Elk draw results are out. They just hit my cc with a charge. Good luck men.

The .270 is the greatest hunting catridge ever designed. To dispute this fact is to only justify our loonieism in owning and hunting with inferior cartridges.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
same!! CC got hit this am.

game on!

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Daughter and I have both drawn our deer and antelope tags. Waiting to here about elk.

No moose for me….shocker!!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mine's not posted yet, just FYI for guys who are checking on theirs.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My cc was hit as was my 84 yr old fathers. Looks like we are finally doing an early rifle hunt after 19 years of pref point collection.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Red_spruce
My cc was hit as was my 84 yr old fathers. Looks like we are finally doing an early rifle hunt after 19 years of pref point collection.

Good luck to you and your dad, how cool is that at 84!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My pref points for elk now show zero- guess I drew! Elk, deer, and antelope tags this season. Freezer's gonna be full.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bighorn
My pref points for elk now show zero- guess I drew! Elk, deer, and antelope tags this season. Freezer's gonna be full.

Well at least you didn’t draw a moose wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somehow I didn't get drawn for a cow tag that has had leftovers in the past 3-4 years in the units I hunt. WTH.

805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Somehow I didn't get drawn for a cow tag that has had leftovers in the past 3-4 years in the units I hunt. WTH.

Was there any tag cuts this year?

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No joy on elk. My preference point count just went to 25.

T
TCK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
We got drawn for late season cow tag.
Hit the CC on Tuesday, bur email from CPW comes on Friday.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
No joy on elk. My preference point count just went to 25.

Me either, my son and I both drew squat. Rolled the dice and came up snake eyes.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I drew a Ranching for Wildlife cow tag. grin

We all know advertising works, we just don’t think it works on US!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice. Money in the bank, meat in the freezer.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Drew an Either Sex Archery tag for GMU 551
Did not draw deer or pronghorn.

"Socialism produces bad music, bad art, social stagnation and really unhappy people", “I am a conservative, and you may not like that, but I am.” Frank Zappa 1986
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Great year for me. After 10 years I finally got my pronghorn. Also got an either sex elk tag for my favorite unit along with my daughter, which will be her first elk hunt. She got a buck deer rifle tag for very coveted deer spot of mine - I already have the GPS coordinates for opening morning. Last year me and my entire family didn't draw a single tag. Redemption feels good.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sounds like a big win already! Congratulations!

We all know advertising works, we just don’t think it works on US!
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
For the 9th year in a row, I drew a cow, ML elk tag. Probably more than that, but my memory is fuzzy.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by MAC

I know. I was a CO resident for more than 50 years until work took me to TX. I have enough points for deer and elk to draw any tag I want if I was still a CO resident but not as a non-resident. I did pull a buck pronghorn tag for the southeast corner of the state though. Looking forward to that.

Are you after a second or third season tag?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 805

Was there any tag cuts this year?

I'm guessing. I called DOW and they said my app looked God but more people applied this year. In 2021, there weren't leftovers and not all zero point guys drew. This year appears to be more apps than last year. I think my days of drawing tags every year with zero points are over. At least it seems that way looking at point creep across the units I've hunted for the past 15 years.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by MAC

Are you after a second or third season tag?

Third season. With big muleys the later in the year the better to try and catch the rut. Unit 2 doesn't offer tags for the 4th season.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
My son and I struck out for unit 66 archery elk with 8 points.;[

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I burned my 5 points this year.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I drew a cow tag.

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men." - Robert Heinlein
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wow!

My wife and I both drew Antelope, and we both drew Elk tags.

Going to be a good hunting season this year!

25-06 for the Antelope, and 338-06 for the Elk.

Can’t wait!

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Mac,

How did your bear hunt go at Bosque del Oso go last year? I've been collecting points for that tag but have no experience in that particular area. I've lived in CO for 38 years and tromped over much of the state, but not that part. I expect to draw in the next couple of years, probably go for it the year I retire. Any tips on hunting that area would be appreciated.
Jon

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I drew my second choice cow tag, gained a point, and will hunt OTC archery elk in addition to my rifle cow tag.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Astrodynamicist
Mac,

How did your bear hunt go at Bosque del Oso go last year? I've been collecting points for that tag but have no experience in that particular area. I've lived in CO for 38 years and tromped over much of the state, but not that part. I expect to draw in the next couple of years, probably go for it the year I retire. Any tips on hunting that area would be appreciated.
Jon

Filled the tag on opening day. Posted the entire story here so you can do a search for it. I hunted Leon Canyon based on the advice of Bob Holder who is the main game warden and a lot of scouting. I suggest calling Bob Holder and scouting. Look for the heaviest acorn crop you can find. I saw 2 other bears right after I took mine.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by Astrodynamicist
Mac,

Jon

Filled the tag on opening day. Posted the entire story here so you can do a search for it. I hunted Leon Canyon based on the advice of Bob Holder who is the main game warden and a lot of scouting. I suggest calling Bob Holder and scouting. Look for the heaviest acorn crop you can find. I saw 2 other bears right after I took mine.

It was a great story too!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My question is to the cpw, how can someone draw a tag in the same unit with no preference points as me and I didn’t draw with points. My buddy and his Dad drew tags!!! I don’t understand, if you can explain,please let me know?

Last edited by crash; 06/26/22.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Daughter and I applied as a group, she’s never been and had no points so that nixed my points. The point guide showed there were leftover tags last year. We did not draw. We reapplied in the second draw for the same unit so maybe some people chose not to go this year with $5 gas, never know. If not I’ll be going in archery and she can tag along

Shawn

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by crash
My question is to the cpw, how can someone draw a tag in the same unit with no preference points as me and I didn’t draw with points. My buddy and his Dad drew tags!!! I don’t understand, if you can explain,please let me know?

As stated, if you apply in a group and someone has zero points, the whole group goes in at zero

Very common problem is a credit card was rejected, however, you should have gotten an email about that. Even if you don’t change your card, if the expiration date changed, and you didn’t charge it on the website, it will be rejected.

Also sometimes there is some kind of small error on your application: checked NR instead of res, entered incorrect hunt code, ect

If you don’t think you could have had an error or CC failure, I would call them. They should be able to explain the issue. Maybe even give you a tag if it was their error and you point it out before the 5th.

Last edited by txhunter58; 06/29/22. Reason: A

Venor ergo sum
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I didn’t draw a deer tag one year with 2 points in a 2 point unit, a guy in camp drew it with 1 point. I called CPW and asked what the deal was. “Oh that seems to have been a computer error on our end, we accidentally split your account and you have two accounts with the same info and one point on each account” is what the dude told me. Followed up with, “okay I fixed it, now you just have the one account with all three of your points on it but we’ve allotted all the tags for that unit so I can’t award you one even though it was our fault”.

So the next year I burned all three of my points to draw the same 2 point tag.

As the CO game warden told me that year when I spoke with her, “ they don’t care about you, they just want your money”.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by TheKid
As the CO game warden told me that year when I spoke with her, “ they don’t care about you, they just want your money”.

True words for sure. Look at the 2nd draw. Although I am all for awarding tags to youth CPW, although states it in the BG brochure, does not advertise it much. A lot of people forget about it and put in for units with only a few tags left. CPW loves that $7 application fee.They know darn well that most adults have about as much chance off drawing some of those tags as they do drawing a moose tag. They ought to be honest about it and make the 2nd draw youth only,then sell everything else in the leftover sale.

The other thing is no way will they ever limit OTC tags. We can be crawling all over each other in the field, but they will keep selling the. They love that money.

I see where Polis appointed Bret Axton of the SE CPW office to lead up the oil and gas commission. What the heck does CPW have to do with our oil and gas. NO doubt pursuing more of Biden's war on the oil and gas industry.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We didn't draw our first choice elk tags so we'll be checking out some new areas this summer. On the one hand I'm glad they limit the number of tags in my favorite unit, on the other hand, I wish they'd have limited those other guys.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can join me on my bighorn hunt in August if you get bored. Be good training for an older guy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 30338
You can join me on my bighorn hunt in August if you get bored. Be good training for an older guy.

Congrats buddy! Awesome stuff. You must be excited

Semper Fi
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 30338

Holy mackerel kingfish, that's a heck of an offer. We should talk.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am happy to feed assistants all the mountain house they can eat. They just need to sleep in their own tent afterwards.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh man, you splurge on the good stuff? I usually just bring a sack of dried beans, lard, and tortillas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tend to spoil assistants. You need to bring your own tylenol though. Or cortisone.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have talked to the cpw and there answer was, so many people applied. They couldn’t explain to me why the party that had zero points drew over our group, which we had the same amount of points and all of our applications were filled out correctly. We have hunted in that state for about 45 years and their “BS” for hunting gets deeper each year. What would they do if all of the non resident hunters didn’t applied for a year or two, the cpw would probably go under! I guess to many Bidden lovers live there!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crash
What would they do if all of the non resident hunters didn’t applied for a year or two.......

I know what I'd do.

Hunt in the unit of my choice.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
^

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Crash. I would call them back and demand I receive my tags. If the first person doesn’t agree, ask to talk to their boss. If what you say is true, you should get a tag

Venor ergo sum
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by txhunter58
Crash. I would call them back and demand I receive my tags. If the first person doesn’t agree, ask to talk to their boss. If what you say is true, you should get a tag

You won't get very far with CPW. You play by their rules and they could careless if you are happy or not Customer service is not in their vocabulary

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 73 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,810
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.