-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The City of Uvalde and the CISD & CISD Police have stopped cooperating with Texas Rangers investigating...

It seems when the DPS shed light on the timelines and who was in charge of everything, they have shut up, stopped cooperating and lawyered up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-police-school-shooting-cooperation

Uvalde, Texas police cooperating with state in school shooting probe, district PD chief not responding

Pete Arredondo, the Uvalde school district police chief, has reportedly not responded to Texas Rangers in two days for a follow-up interview.

While the Uvalde, Texas police department and local school district police have cooperated with state Department of Public Safety investigators into the massacre that killed 19 children and two teachers at an elementary school and the law enforcement response, the chief of the school police has not responded to a request for a follow-up interview.

The Uvalde Police Department and Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District police force have been talking to authorities, a Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman said.

Local authorities have come under pressure since a Friday press conference in which Steven McCraw, the head of the Texas Department of Public Safety, said the delayed police response to the mass shooting was "the wrong decision."

Pete Arredondo, the Uvalde school district police chief, has not responded to Texas Rangers in two days for a follow-up interview from his initial statements following the shooting, a DPS spokesperson told Fox News in a statement.

"The Uvalde Police Department and Uvalde CISD Police have been cooperating with investigators," the statement said. "The chief of the Uvalde CISD Police provided an initial interview but has not responded to a request for a followup interview with the Texas Rangers that was made two days ago."

Arredondo reportedly made the decision to not immediately confront suspected shooter Salvador Ramos, 18, at Robb Elementary School during his rampage last week. Authorities waited in a school hallway for nearly 50 minutes before breaching a classroom door.

McCraw said that Arredondo thought the situation had transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject, and that they had time to wait for tactical equipment and keys to unlock the classroom's door.

The police response as well as the flow of inaccurate information by law enforcement in the days after have generated criticism from parents of the victims as well as officials who had praised authorities immediately afterward.

Lt. Gov. Patrick told Fox News on Saturday that law enforcement's choice not to immediately confront the shooter was a "bad decision, and that decision cost lives."

"No one mentioned the fact that there was this 45 minute-to-an-hour hold by the chief of the police of the school district while there were still shots being fired," Patrick said.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It sounds like a lawyer's dream.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All a lock does is keep an honest person honest.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Schools, governments, and people can do everything right 99.9% of the time and it only takes that .01% for the bad guy to get lucky. Like a teacher going to her car to get her cell phone and propping a door open. That was about the dumbest move I have ever seen by trained "professional". Next to waiting 40 minutes in a hallway.

kwg
Too fat to walk around the building to get back in.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Schools, governments, and people can do everything right 99.9% of the time and it only takes that .01% for the bad guy to get lucky. Like a teacher going to her car to get her cell phone and propping a door open. That was about the dumbest move I have ever seen by trained "professional". Next to waiting 40 minutes in a hallway.

kwg
Too fat to walk around the building to get back in.

Wouldn’t surprise me. The evening news said the teacher went outside to get food.
Hopefully it wasn’t for a damn smoke break.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Any time a locked door is the shortest way between point A and point B, people are gonna prop it open.

Only way to stop it is have an alarm.
How about a school district policy? You block a locked door open, you're fired!
How do fire a student?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Did the classroom have shatterproof windows?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
As a retired state trooper and now a school police officer , something is not right w this. In my school the teachers just don’t walk away from their class rooms and open doors. Every door in my building has an alarm that is sent to no less than 3 ppl when the door is open. Lots happened here I can not understand.

Don't gobble at me
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The door... amongst so many other details... stink up the whole scenario.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It sounds like a lawyer's dream.

It sounds like a Federalo's dream.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
FullFan--maybe the teacher didn't have a class that period or was on a "prep period".

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Now they are saying the door wasn’t propped open, it was shut - but not locked. Seems like some CYA stuff going on.

S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Surprising. Secure doors generally will lock to prevent outside entry but allow exit from inside for fire code etc. Doubt the door could be opened from the outside unless the latching mechanism did not engage, i.e. the door was never really shut. It couldn’t shut without locking.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stammster
Now they are saying the door wasn’t propped open, it was shut - but not locked. Seems like some CYA stuff going on.

It is harder to hit a moving target.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Any time a locked door is the shortest way between point A and point B, people are gonna prop it open.

Still no word on who that dumb fugk teacher was.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Stammster

It is harder to hit a moving target.

Lying. Trying to keep that teacher from getting killed.

He should be stoned to death.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

How about a school district policy? You block a locked door open, you're fired!

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Schools must be run that way!!! Otherwise who ever blocks the door is involved in the crime, wittingly or unwittingly.

Bingo!!!

Even stupid ass teachers could figure that out.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How do we know if the door was open or not?

LE has lied so their say so is worthless.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

kwg

Its no coincidence that 0.01% schiett keeps happening over and over again.

So what if the freaking door didnt close and lock, if the cops had charged in less kids would have bled out.
Why were the cops told to stand down with kids calling and shots being fired. Such stupidity isnt a coincidence, its planned and fabricated.
They have manufactured excuses to protect the teacher and SRO.
Where is video of the back door?

How did perp know to go to the back door and no others? He didnt even try the front door.

Just for once try and take the 40,000 ft view and connect sone dots.

There are NO COINCIDENCES

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/31/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fullfan
As a retired state trooper and now a school police officer , something is not right w this. In my school the teachers just don’t walk away from their class rooms and open doors. Every door in my building has an alarm that is sent to no less than 3 ppl when the door is open. Lots happened here I can not understand.

Well, dont disagree with the MSM and official BS line.
Youll be classified as a conspiracy theorist.

Not me. I think a martian just happened by and opened that door.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.