Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Today it becomes known that the Uvalde shooter had two AR-15's, 1500 rounds of ammo and 60 clips. One of the AR's was a DD, not a cheap AR.

The shooter worked part time at a Wendy's burger joint. That's not a high wage position.

I want a DD AR-15 but my funding is kinda limited now that I am retired. Ammo is not cheap so even if I had one it would be expensive to shoot. And that's a lot of clips.

So I am wondering where this guy comes into that kind of spending money. The first thought is drug dealing. It would seem that in a small town the law would have him on the radar if that was the case. But maybe it is supplied from a benefactor. Someone that would like to see another school massacre in time to change the headlines for deadhead joe. Someone who recognizes this kid is programable.

Just thinking out loud that this whole deal seems very strange. Especially with how it was first laid out by Law Enforcement. Not a big conspiracy kind of guy but the people who are out to take the country down are not beyond that kind of tactic.

Anyone else sense this is bigger that what we are lead to believe?

BP-B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Clips?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pick any alphabet soup government agency acting on orders by the dummycraps to create a crisis, or maybe one of the cartels running drugs across the border. I've heard a rumor that the drug runners financed and coached the kid to send a message to border patrol agents stationed in the area- - - - -"Your kids are vulnerable!" Makes pretty frightening sense to me! The dope runners are better financed, and probably better organized than any fed agency!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Magazines, magazines, magazines, magazines, magazines, magazinesmagazinesmagazinesmagazinesmagazinesmagazinesmagazines

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Decent magazines go on sale frequently 10 for 100. It doesn’t take long to buy a DD AR or two in my opinion if you’re living with grandma and have no bills to pay.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 05/31/22.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The source of the money starts with a C. I’ll let you extrapolate from there.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
As it has been hashed out in multiple posts, the shooter had a job and saved his money. Hourly pay is pretty good since the WuFlu was bestowed on us. Around here the lowest pay starts at $15/hour for 15 year olds who can only work the register to $18+ for closers/openers on the weekdays. As he lived with his grandmother, he probably didn't have to pay rent or for food so the pennies add up quickly. In 1983 I paid $2200 to "hotrod" my Camero's engine and I did that off a summer working full time and another three months part time at KFC for $5.50/hour. That was probably a minimum equivalent to the shooter's purchases.

The income would likely have qualified him for a credit card with a credit line of at least his purchase amount. The box store I worked at after retirement offered a credit card and I talked a number of part time employees into opening one to make large purchases as they would get a 10% discount doing so. I did coach them on having the money in hand at time of purchase so they could pay it off immediately. A life lesson schools and parents used to teach but, sadly, no more.

Last edited by woodmaster81; 05/31/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
break out the tinfoil.

whose career was rescued by this?

in fact, it is so crazy, I'm stunned Jaguar hasn't proposed it yet!

Last edited by Sycamore; 05/31/22.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by chesterwy

Ah, so it was you Chester.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If it’s true that he had 60 mags and 1500 rounds on him some quick math shows that he likely had loaded the 30 round mags with 25 rounds each. Sure seems like an awful large amount of ammo but I can’t even attempt to get inside the mind of such a psychotic, evil little coward.

My wife asked me an hour ago if there’s been any further mention of whether he had a financial backer or support in any way. I sure hope the FBI investigates this so we can get to the truth…..🤮

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
As it has been hashed out in multiple posts, the shooter had a job and saved his money. Hourly pay is pretty good since the WuFlu was bestowed on us. Around here the lowest pay starts at $15/hour for 15 year olds who can only work the register to $18+ for closers/openers on the weekdays. As he lived with his grandmother, he probably didn't have to pay rent or for food so the pennies add up quickly. In 1983 I paid $2200 to "hotrod" my Camero's engine and I did that off a summer working full time and another three months part time at KFC for $5.50/hour. That was probably a minimum equivalent to the shooter's purchases.
Still $7.25 in TX, don't know about Wendy's.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Pick any alphabet soup government agency acting on orders by the dummycraps to create a crisis, or maybe one of the cartels running drugs across the border. I've heard a rumor that the drug runners financed and coached the kid to send a message to border patrol agents stationed in the area- - - - -"Your kids are vulnerable!" Makes pretty frightening sense to me! The dope runners are better financed, and probably better organized than any fed agency!
Deflection. Gov't operation to disarm America

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shucks, my first thought was the friendly but ignorant folks. But what do I know?

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
Still $7.25 in TX, don't know about Wendy's.
That’s probably about right for MI too but every fast food restaurant in town advertises $11.50 to $15.00 an hour as a starting wage.

If grandma’s buying your groceries and giving you a free place to live, and probably paying his phone bill. It doesn’t take long to save a few thousand dollars and as was posted above he probably had a credit card.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by chesterwy

Ah, so it was you Chester.

Clever. This organization is much further south from my AO.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
DNC likes young murderers... and AR15's.

One stop shopping..

Kill two birds with one stone.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Or stole Granma's CC or debit card. Perhaps she objected, and that's why she was the first to be shot.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Decent magazines go on sale frequently 10 for 100. It doesn’t take long to buy a DD AR or two in my opinion if you’re living with grandma and have no bills to pay.

Sure, I get that. That is how I saved up enough for my first car. But this kid only worked part time and he must have been thinking on doing this for quite awhile if so.

I hope the money trail is chased.

Magazines magazines magazines.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Maybe grandma knew too much. No stories are surfacing at all about the circumstances of that shooting that started it all.

To shoot his sole provider meant he knew there was no chance he was coming back home that day.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
There has been a lot of changes to the story and things that don't make sense but it's still early so I'm going to wait and see what develops.

I still think of all the shootings the one that seemed the most off was the Vegas shooting. I doubt we'll ever know what really happened there.

Bb

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
330 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 45 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,607
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.